• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Oh, and is it me, or are Bay's Bimbos getting younger every film?   🤨

@Grendel

They are getting younger! I’m watching this trash & one of the actresses is dressed in a tight shirt & tight jeans, normally that isn’t a big deal, but you can visually see this is a child. In the movie she says she is 14 😳, I look to my girlfriend and say “what the fu*k is Bay On?!” What message are you sending by having what supposed to be a 14 year old run around with clothes on that shows her figure?  It was a little disturbing to watch but the movie went even further down the rabbit hole of horribleness. So by the movies end I wasn’t even thinking about the girl’s outfit, there is just to much other stuff to complain about 😂

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺🎬

Demetrius and the Gladiators (1954) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed byDelmer Daves

IT BEGINS WHERE

The story picks up at the point where “The Robe” ends, following the martyrdom of Diana and Marcellus. Christ’s robe is conveyed to Peter for safe-keeping, but the emperor Caligula wants it back to benefit from its powers. Marcellus’ former slave Demetrius seeks to prevent this, and catches the eye of Messalina, wife to Caligula’s uncle Claudius. Messalina tempts Demetrius, he winds up fighting in the arena, and wavers in his faith.

• Like 4

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺🎬

Hellraiser (1987) 🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Clive Barker

HE’LL TEAR YOUR SOUL APART.

An unfaithful wife encounters the zombie of her dead lover while the demonic cenobites are pursuing him after he escaped their sadomasochistic underworld.

@Veum

You’re in a twisted mode tonight my friend watching Hellraiser before the Season of spookiness 😜

• Haha 1

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Veum

You’re in a twisted mode tonight my friend watching Hellraiser before the Season of spookiness 😜

@Hollywood E Rock

First time watch for me 😵 yeah I was expecting a much better film, though I love the concept of Pinhead mouhahaha!👀

They could have made a great classic horror out of this w/less gore/goo (kinda reminded me of some of the bad scenes in the sequels of the Night of the Living Dead haha) & more of a storyline w/ extremely scary moments that are more subtle & leading up to the scariest happenings as it progressed IMO!🤐

antichrist GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Hollywood E Rock

First time watch for me 😵 yeah I was expecting a much better film, though I love the concept of Pinhead mouhahaha!👀

antichrist GIF

@Veum

Yeah that was my reaction when I first saw the film. 

giphy.gif

And I agree Pinhead & the rest of the Cenobites are really cool in concept. My sister is grown & she will not watch these movies with me because of how they look. I showed her a little piece of the movie years ago & she was like

giphy.gif

😂😂😂

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

😮😮 What didn't you like about it ?? 

Original Hellraiser is a barker classic 

I definitely think your more in to your next to no script popcorn flicks, then actual classic horror 😉

The smarmy gore & goo scenes to me have no imagination & as I told @Hollywood E Rock I do like the concept of Pinhead/supernatural box 📦 & hoped it would have been more supernatural with the demonic theme then sometimes comical (some of those creatures haha 😆) that it was to me ☹️ 

The acting w/the regular folk was just awful IMO!🤢

Sometime onto my first watching of Hellraiser II mouhahaha 💀

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

The smarmy gore & goo scenes to me have no imagination & as I told @Hollywood E Rock I do like the concept of Pinhead & hoped it would have been more supernatural with the demonic theme then sometimes comical (some of those creatures haha 😆) that it was to me ☹️ 

The acting w/the regular folk was just awful IMO!🤢

Sometime onto my first watching of Hellraiser II mouhahaha 💀

Each to there own my friend. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

In no particular order these are the movies you should consider today. If you have watched these movies already don’t worry I got five more suggestions.

cvR4Y6J.jpg    

HM1QVR6.jpg

zqoS24O.jpg

kZOFQLC.jpg

SWvHVFb.jpg

Sorry @Hollywood E Rock got a surprising call from my Drs. Office & they were just calling to see how we were doing, how nice 👍 of them huh!😘

I do not have or watched UPGRADE/THE INSIDE (by chance are they on PRIME VIDEO if you know... I can look them up if you do not 😉)!😏

I do have though KNIVES OUT/A STAR IS BORN/ FORD V FERRARI!  🎥 🍿 🥤😷 

That should keep me busy for a couple of days... 5 more would be appreciated my good friend, if you do not mind & I’m not bothering you (I sure wish we would have had a son & daughter to watch these 🎞 with us 😞) TU 😊 !!😇

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, Veum said:

Sorry @Hollywood E Rock got a surprising call from my Drs. Office & they were just calling to see how we were doing, how nice 👍 of them huh!😘

I do not have or watched UPGRADE/THE INSIDE (by chance are they on PRIME VIDEO if you know... I can look them up if you do not 😉)!😏

That should keep me busy for a couple of days... 5 more would be appreciated my good friend, if you do not mind & I’m not bothering you (I sure wish we would have had a son & daughter to watch these 🎞 with us 😞) TU 😊 !!😇

@Hollywood E Rock

Watching 📺 BETTER CALL SAUL S5 Eps.9 at the moment... then probably hit those mind-numbing crime drama reality shows you moaning about me watching 😜 hey!😗

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Veum

That was very nice of them. It is refreshing to hear something nice about doctors. I have a few people close to me who aren’t happy with their doctors.

They both are on Amazon but there is a catch, for some reason Upgrade is only available through a subscription with HBO, & The Upside is only available to purchase not rent. 

You’re not bothering me my friend I don’t mind making suggestions. Those movies I just recommended was stuff I done seen while being off. I just hadn’t gotten around to reviewing them yet.

To Be Continued

• Like 1