IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺🎬

Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid (1973) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Sam Peckinpah

BEST OF ENEMIES. DEADLIEST OF FRIENDS.

An aging Pat Garrett is hired as a lawman on behalf of a group of wealthy New Mexico cattle barons–his sole purpose being to bring down his old friend Billy the Kid.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺🎬

Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Joe Johnston

WHEN PATRIOTS BECOME HEROES

During World War II, Steve Rogers is a sickly man from Brooklyn who’s transformed into super-soldier Captain America to aid in the war effort. Rogers must stop the Red Skull – Adolf Hitler’s ruthless head of weaponry, and the leader of an organization that intends to use a mysterious device of untold powers for world domination.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier  (2014) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Anthony Russo, Joe Russo

IN HEROES WE TRUST.

After the cataclysmic events in New York with The Avengers, Steve Rogers, aka Captain America is living quietly in Washington, D.C. and trying to adjust to the modern world. But when a S.H.I.E.L.D. colleague comes under attack, Steve becomes embroiled in a web of intrigue that threatens to put the world at risk. Joining forces with the Black Widow, Captain America struggles to expose the ever-widening conspiracy while fighting off professional assassins sent to silence him at every turn. When the full scope of the villainous plot is revealed, Captain America and the Black Widow enlist the help of a new ally, the Falcon. However, they soon find themselves up against an unexpected and formidable enemy—the Winter Soldier

Captain America: Civil War (2016) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Anthony Russo, Joe Russo

DIVIDED WE FALL

Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies.

• Like 4

Captain Marvel (2019) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Ryan Fleck, Anna Boden

HIGHER. FURTHER. FASTER.

The story follows Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Set in the 1990s, Captain Marvel is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Thor (2011)  🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Kenneth Branagh

TWO WORLDS. ONE HERO.

Against his father Odin’s will, The Mighty Thor – a powerful but arrogant warrior god – recklessly reignites an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.

The Avengers (2012) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Joss Whedon

SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.

When an unexpected enemy emerges and threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins!

• Like 4

@Veum

giphy.gif

I’m very tickled about how out of order you are viewing these movies, but I’m proud of you for getting some of them knocked out. You’re six movies down & considering you are watching them out of order do you feel like you are missing pieces of the story? Have you been able to follow them okay? I know some of the movies make more sense watching others & some of them stand on their own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

giphy.gif

I’m very tickled about how out of order you are viewing these movies, but I’m proud of you for getting some of them knocked out. You’re six movies down & considering you are watching them out of order do you feel like you are missing pieces of the story? Have you been able to follow them okay? I know some of the movies make more sense watching others & some of them stand on their own.

@Hollywood E Rock

Haha Mr. Marvel smarty-pants, IDK I’ve enjoyed all that I’ve watched so far & I do not feel that I’m missing anything. I can follow them so far just right my marvel master... so there 👅  BTW, I so enjoyed seeing those cameos of our man Mr. Stan Lee (RIP)!😘

nuff said stan lee GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

Haha Mr. Marvel smarty-pants, IDK I’ve enjoyed all that I’ve watched so far & I do not feel that I’m missing anything. I can follow them so far just right my marvel master... so there 👅  BTW, I so enjoyed seeing those cameos of our man Mr. Stan Lee (RIP)!😘

nuff said stan lee GIF

Lol, if they give me more time off I will probably binge all 23 movies this week (IN ORDER)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Veum said:

@RAK

Another perfectionist, sheesh! 🙄 

season 1 episode 3 GIF

GO FOR IT my friend!!😊

running man dancing GIF

It’s not being a perfectionist my friend, if you watch them in order it’s a more coherent story. You can see everyone’s journey, and watch them evolve throughout the Infinity Saga. If you watch them in whatever order at some point things might not make sense. Remember these are 23 connected stories leading up to one event. Not telling you how to do it, but it’s just my preference if I decide to watch them all. I feel for a virgin like you this would be the best overall viewing experience. But it doesn’t matter what I think, just glad you are enjoying them.

Oh yeah forgot to say

Audrey Nethery GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by RAK
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, RAK said:

It’s not being a perfectionist my friend, if you watch them in order it’s a more coherent story. You can see everyone’s journey, and watch them evolve throughout the Infinity Saga. If you watch them in whatever order at some point things might not make sense. Remember these are 23 connected stories leading up to one event. Not telling you how to do it, but it’s just my preference if I decide to watch them all. I feel for a virgin like you this would be the best overall viewing experience. But it doesn’t matter what I think, just glad you are enjoying them.

Oh yeah forgot to say

Audrey Nethery GIF by MOODMAN

Joking Just Kidding GIF

You need to...

come at me george costanza GIF

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

nuff said stan lee GIF

@Veum

The cameos with Stan Lee are a nice touch, whoever thought of the idea I’m glad they did. Since you are watching the movies out of order, if you haven’t decided yet I suggest watching Ironman, Doctor Strange, & Black Panther today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

The cameos with Stan Lee are a nice touch, whoever thought of the idea I’m glad they did. Since you are watching the movies out of order, if you haven’t decided yet I suggest watching Ironman, Doctor Strange, & Black Panther today.

Oh contre my fine Marvel friend @Hollywood E Rock, but I am watching them in the order you gave me from Thor on... those first few I was just getting my feet wet comprende!😛

john c. mcginley laughing GIF

• Like 3