IGNORED

SECRET SANTA 2022

R1s1ngs0n

20 minutes ago, Veum said:

Thank you so much to my wonderful Secret Santa this year @Reagh Reagh for the wonderful gift of the one-click Manchester By The Sea & the BD of Knight Rider The Complete Series

I’m happy you like them Mike! That Manchester By The Sea is such a beautiful release, I’m going to track one down for myself soon. 

Merry Christmas to all of the Generous Psychos that makes this place so special. 

My Good Friend @Casiusco I hope you are having a Wonderful Christmas, I am very sorry your Christmas present hasn’t arrived yet 😢 I cannot understand why … it was sent with the 7 to 10 day shipping option and it’s been in route for almost 20 days with no updates on the tracking. 😡 I hope it reaches you soon my Friend. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Muftak1 said:

Many thanks to my first MP secret Santa @RhodW - that’s my first Nova Media title!

Big Star Wars fan here so this was awesome!

Hope you enjoy the gift I organised for you @RhodW!

390779BB-6EDC-4370-B884-6F08F3A74FB1.jpeg

@Muftak1 looks so great, hope you enjoy this amazing edition this Christmas from your Secret Santa 🎅 RhodW 😘 🎄 

now do I have this edition or not 🤷‍♂️ Looky Veum…

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, ksosk said:

Thank you @Jigsaw my santa for the gifts!

20221217_180124.thumb.jpg.7a63c707cb22da2da0d0cad2dbbf31bb.jpg

I actually forgot to wrap every item I placed in my box. My bad.

Thank you for putting in so much effort.

I always love instant noodles from othwr countries!

20221225_105435.thumb.jpg.d023735aef6b62acc62755487ecc0a61.jpg

Love love the Fringe badge and cup! 

And you hunted down a LOST tee haha ❤️🙇

Also you managed to choose 2 titles that I dont own. Thank u!

You welcome my friend!!

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, Reagh said:

I’m happy you like them Mike! That Manchester By The Sea is such a beautiful release, I’m going to track one down for myself soon. 

Merry Christmas to all of the Generous Psychos that makes this place so special. 

My Good Friend @Casiusco I hope you are having a Wonderful Christmas, I am very sorry your Christmas present hasn’t arrived yet 😢 I cannot understand why … it was sent with the 7 to 10 day shipping option and it’s been in route for almost 20 days with no updates on the tracking. 😡 I hope it reaches you soon my Friend. 

Yeah @Reagh Reagh I enjoy this film quite a lot even though it is so sad… now I can track down those others I want! 🙂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DParadigm said:

Thank you my Secret Santa @GuyIncognit0 for his generous gifts. He also included my favorite character, Cloud from the Final Fantasy VII.

I am speechless by his thoughtfulness. This is easily one of my favorite Christmas gifts.

Thank you my friend, @GuyIncognit0.

8C42E056-1164-498F-A86F-EECBBC391DF0.thumb.jpeg.700c7f5435e27283b0846267b9ae0bf0.jpeg0592BE78-4BD5-4A69-8296-55788A40F73F.thumb.jpeg.862bc8c5ff589b987a3db60ccb5b8d6c.jpeg5923DE42-BE3B-463B-B471-C2F56F8DE28A.thumb.jpeg.2011810ddee06ea91f0f1a9ed221d36a.jpeg

I'm glad you like it!

I wasn't sure if you had the figure or not but I figured, worst case, you could maybe have one for hoe and one for work, lol. 

• Like 6

Many, many thanks to my secret Santa, @DParadigm!! I love every single one of these and am glad that I got the opportunity to know you a little better! I can't wait to dive into this cookie...

3nWRWIX.jpg

kjU75Mk.jpg

zNNlFFw.jpg

Also, a big thanks to @extantsrevenge, @R1s1ngs0n, @Trianna and all of those those that worked to put this together. This has easily been my favorite event here at MP and I feel so lucky to be a part of this fun and generous community. I'm looking forward to participating again next year!

Merry Christmas to you all!

-Danny

• Like 25

1 hour ago, Veum said:

Yeah @Reagh Reagh I enjoy this film quite a lot even though it is so sad… now I can track down those others I want! 🙂

🎅 🎅 🤶 🤶🎄🎄 I forgot I do have another Secret Santa 🎅 this Christmas 🎄… you might wonder who it is, WELL…

Spoiler

It’s Me!!! 😂

image.jpeg.b13d4720f6eac732de72cc3e5d9c3fce.jpeg

Ordered today from fleabay this Christmas 🎄 

The Accountant Steelbook (HDZeta Exclusive, Silver Label)

The Accountant Steelbook (HDZeta Exclusive, Siler Label) BRAND NEW!!! - Picture 1 of 4
The Accountant Steelbook (HDZeta Exclusive, Siler Label) BRAND NEW!!! - Picture 2 of 4

Wind River Lenticular SteelBook Blu-ray FilmArena FAC #96

NEW Wind River Lenticular SteelBook Blu-ray FilmArena FAC #96 - Ships Next Day - Picture 1 of 3  

NEW Wind River Lenticular SteelBook Blu-ray FilmArena FAC #96 - Ships Next Day - Picture 3 of 3

Now I need to track down this one which I can not find on fleabay…

Spotlight Blu-ray Steelbook (KimchiDVD Exclusive, Lenticular)
Spotlight Blu-ray Steelbook (KimchiDVD Exclusive, Lenticular) BRAND NEW!!! - Picture 1 of 4

BTW, if anyone can help me find SPOTLIGHT kimchidvd lenti for a good $$$ would you please PM me, thank you❣️

Edited by Veum
  • Like 7

vor 6 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

As is tradition with out Secret Santa Event we have a small present for all the participating members

009dd94a954cb90091e310766e619a1a.gif

each of you will get our Secret Santa 2022 Award!

2132172174_SecretSanta2022.png.8ea3fdf3e5448217da3ef610583cec49.png

The Award design is done again by our Chistmas Elf @Trianna ❤️

BDj.gif

The Award will be given out sometime in January when all members posted/received their gifts.

@bearlol @Benoit46 @bossjon @BreakBeatDJ @capricornio34232 @Chief_lookout @cypheria078 @DParadigm @deckard99 @Emil @extantsrevenge @F.Jaeger @Fortis93 @GANTZ @Gary K @Gentleman @Gladiator_MV @Grendel @GuyIncognit0 @hal56 @hansreinhardt @Hecko @Hollywood E Rock @Jigsaw @JojoFrance76 @jstak42 @juveunu @ksosk @Masterblaster @Muftak1 @nathan_s82 @Noir21 @notdan @RAK @Rambo @Reagh @RhodW @RileyLad @ryanbsmith @ShadowWarrior @SilentasKnight @Steelbook Indy @Stefbo86 @Stryker412 @TechSpec924 @Toapel @Tonic24k @Trianna @Uno Sixteen @Veum @Whodini 

71689350have-ver-merry-christmas-everyon

Great Job Ok GIFHappy Season 9 GIF by The OfficeSanta Claus Reaction GIF by Macy's

• Like 10

vor 17 Minuten schrieb GuyIncognit0:

Man, I'm super jealous of you Europeans. It seems like you all have no issues shipping alcohol to one another thus making the holiday a bit more...joyful.

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Yes, I was a little bit suprised about the customs regulation for alcohol for shipping into the US. So I had to remove the "Bämbel" from the parcel for @Chief_lookout to avoid problems for him or the shipment in general. 😪

• Like 4
  • Sad 2