IGNORED

SECRET SANTA 2022

R1s1ngs0n

@bearlol @Benoit46 @bossjon @BreakBeatDJ @capricornio34232 @Chief_lookout @cypheria078 @DParadigm @deckard99 @Emil @extantsrevenge @F.Jaeger @Fortis93 @GANTZ @Gary K @Gentleman @Gladiator_MV @Grendel @GuyIncognit0 @hal56 @hansreinhardt @Hecko @Hollywood E Rock @Jigsaw  @jstak42  @ksosk @Masterblaster @Muftak1 @nathan_s82 @Noir21 @notdan @RAK @Rambo @Reagh @RhodW @RileyLad @ryanbsmith @ShadowWarrior @SilentasKnight @Steelbook Indy @Stefbo86 @Stryker412 @TechSpec924 @Toapel @Tonic24k @Trianna @Uno Sixteen @Veum @Whodini 

Greetings Santas

Our Secret Santa 2022 event is now officially open!

FrighteningDamagedFanworms.webp

I’m delighted to see that a record number of members have registered for what promises to be the biggest Secret Santa yet.

I have almost finished pairing you all with your designated Santas so you will each receive a PM from me later today or tomorrow at the latest, making that pairing official.

As in previous years, I paired members based on two criterias: 

1. Country/region - mainly to keep shipping costs reasonable and also to facilitate communication for those who are more comfortable conversing in their native tongue.

2. First-time participants have been paired as much as possible with veterans in case they have questions regarding the event.

The identity of each of your respective Santas needs to remain a complete secret from the rest of the participants until Xmas.

Only then will you be able to share their identity when posting pictures of your opened presents, neatly displayed underneath your Xmas tree which will hopefully adorn the fabulous MP ornament, specially commissioned by @Masterblaster

Beyond sharing gifts with a fellow Psycho, this event is mostly about getting to know a little better other people whom you may otherwise not get the opportunity to converse with and maybe even end up making new friends in the process.

A lot of great lasting friendships have been created in this community over the years and Xmas is the perfect opportunity to make new ones.

beautiful-friendship-gif-9.gif

So without further ado...

Let the hunt for presents begin

AromaticPoshBluebottle-size_restricted.g

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Steelbook Indy said:

How shall we go about finding someone to partner up with if we missed the initial notice?  Is there a thread?  I’d be interested in participating again. :)

It’s up to you to find someone who is not already participating and ask them if they’re willing to be your partner for this event.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Steelbook Indy said:

How shall we go about finding someone to partner up with if we missed the initial notice?  Is there a thread?  I’d be interested in participating again. :)

@Steelbook Indy 2 post above yours @Jigsaw posted about missing the registration, maby you two want to partner up for the event. Maybe check via PM if that works for you both.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2022 at 9:07 AM, Veum said:

🎅🧑‍🎄 🎄 

Well the sleigh has left Veum’s and is on its way to my secret santa❣️

Flying Driving Home For Christmas GIF Santa Claus Christmas GIF  My Work Is Done Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

🎅🧑‍🎄🧝‍♂️🎄I see the sleigh 🛷& maybe Rudolph🦌 has arrived❣️👊

Christmas Present GIF

Latest Update

Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 11:58 am on December 3, 2022 

• Like 5