• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
vor 5 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

soccer_004_v001.gif.ff6316e991db448d08718df9b542d78b.gif

Tagging the members that participated in our Euro challenge but have not yet joined this one. I hope you guys consider playing again, should be fun.

@icewire @Hatori @rtphoenix @Caktus26 @mr_wick @LeGonze @Jaksu @xdestroyerj @Robertm89 @Count Dantes @Ripper @Cornbuster @CAYENNE-FAHRER @romain @thomue1987 @pignatielloantony @Trianna @ksosk @ThereIsNoooSpoon @kwyjibo7 @Scary Hair @Blu Magic Ray @JiumJium @KananJarrus @GANTZ

Registrations links are here

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

because I don't accept what's going on and how people are treated I won't watch a game

nein1.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the opportunity. :)

I think it could be fun, but to be honest, the last years, so much stuff happened all over the world and FIFA is showing the whole world again and again, that they don't care about anything other then money.

So they keep treating life all over the world like sh*t, lie to almost everyone and simply just don't care.

With this year's event in Qatar, they showed their ignorance towards the world's situation and human life once again.

So, I can't bet on something, that I will not support any longer...

This post is not meant to be a criticism on everyone who thinks different.

This is just my personal opinion. ;)

Edited by javi
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Thanks for the feedback @CAYENNE-FAHRER @KananJarrus @javi, no problem.

I will most likely also only watch a handful of games, simply because I always have checked out the World Cup or the Euro. I never follow any other football, these days I don't even know who the players are 🤣.

Anyway a small friendly predictions game with my fellow psychos is still

Happy Party GIF by Justin

• Like 8

To be honest, apart from the final stages I don’t see myself watching more than a handful of games in the group stage.
Just can’t get myself excited for something that is sure to become one of sports greatest fiascos.
My main incentive for participating in this game is to get a new shiny award and of course, the pleasure of telling my pal @Pbsw23 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Fail Next Time GIF by Overlook Horizon

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

To be honest, apart from the final stages I don’t see myself watching more than a handful of games in the group stage.
Just can’t get myself excited for something that is sure to become one of sports greatest fiascos.
My main incentive for participating in this game is to get a new shiny award and of course, the pleasure of telling my pal @Pbsw23 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Fail Next Time GIF by Overlook Horizon

Mate. Our squad was announced yesterday and Upon reading that little car crash I went from looking at the odds to Winning the Cup, to looking at the odds of failing to get out of the group stage!! Still haven’t actually found what the odds are for that yet, but I’m severely tempted to back it.

Southgate has lost the plot. Can only hope he proves us all wrong now.

For all my American buds, my team has both Tyler Adams and Brendan Aronson who have of course both been selected by USA, so I will be watching (especially against England) with great interest.

• Like 5