IGNORED

Media Psychos World Cup 2022 Prediction Game/Challenge

extantsrevenge

1 minute ago, Casiusco said:

European teams or others full of players from big European teams have a problem: they spend all day playing PS and going to the hairdresser, and when they face a team that runs and stresses them out a bit they get depressed and lose.

And they don't understand it.

They look at the stands looking for daddy, to ask him to fix it, they look at the grass with their heads down, and they don't understand it.

- Let's see: we have come in a luxury bus, we are wearing expensive T-shirts and boxer shorts, we have many followers on Twitter and Instagram, and also, from time to time, we jog a little on the grass and people applaud us . And sometimes we even win Champions among ourselves and we take a lot of photos. What could have gone wrong?

I don't understand.

Is it the hairstyle? Should I change any of my 35 advisors?

scared season 5 GIF by Portlandia

• Haha 2

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Casiusco can you do it today… I have you winning this one 🤲 

just do it GIF

So if Spain wins I'll be happy for you, @Veum, but... I bet that they would lose 0-2. 🙃

In Spain there are many people who want the team to lose. Some for political reasons, and others to get the coach fired.

We have a very controversial coach who leaves very good players with great results out of the World Cup, and has his daughter's boyfriend in the roster with worse figures. The team is much worse than it seems.

In this context, I was convinced that Spain was going to be a disaster in this World Cup, but... from what we have seen, maybe we are the poor team that wins!!. :P 

Anyway, thank you very much for your support!!! :) 

• Like 4

Hey, what a surprise!!

Great match for Spain, and 3-0 in half an hour.

Really, Costa Rica is very, very bad. This in Spain was not expected by anyone, not even the most optimistic.

But it's good.

We hadn't even won the last few games at home. But I guess the World Cup is something else. Of course.

Now, in true Spanish style, they will think that they rules, believing that they are Pelé's Brazil, that everything is already done to win the World Cup, and...

1645340168_945869_gif-url.gif

• Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★

Quick reminder to @Wtd @Movie Maniac @Smookie015 @Lwaz @ilay620 @Apollo-kill29 don't forget to enter your new predictions, you already missed 3 games today. Remember to many missed games will mean no Award at the end of the Word Cup, only the Psychos playing the game will be rewarded.

Excited Lets Play GIF by Simon Super Rabbit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Il y a 2 heures, extantsrevenge a dit :

Quick reminder to @Wtd @Movie Maniac @Smookie015 @Lwaz @ilay620 @Apollo-kill29 don't forget to enter your new predictions, you already missed 3 games today. Remember to many missed games will mean no Award at the end of the Word Cup, only the Psychos playing the game will be rewarded.

Thank you for the reminder ! I didn't see that the first day of the game didn't include all first matches of every team. I effectively didn't recall having played on Spain's score for example. I'll be more careful now.

• Like 3

Well, it seems that today has lived up to the previous one.😁

The Morocco-Croatia match was weak, especially on the part of the Croats, who played not to lose.

Surprise again 😯in Germany-Japan, where we saw how the Japanese coach changed the style of play and players in the second half, paid off and they were able to turn the game around.

Another surprise 😯in the Spain-Costa Rica match, where not even we expected so much superiority and inferiority of play by the Costa Ricans.

And finally Belgium-Canada, in which the Belgians were victorious with very little and thanks to their goalkeeper, Canada deserved much more.

We'll see what tomorrow holds for us, see you again here.🙂

• Like 6

7 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I'm losing to some of these people...

Angry Hate GIF

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★

The World Cup Game is

cancelled-cancel.gif

since I'm only at position #66

Squirrel Omg GIF by DC League of Superpets

giphy.gif

GET YOUR DAMN PREDICTIONS IN 🤣

Will surely be a

BonySaltyIndochinahogdeer-size_restricte

day for me. I mean what could go wrong by such great matches like Katar vs Senegal or Wales vs Iran

yawn-40.gif

Also congratulations @Danie_L for winning matchday 2 😲 and also to @3rasus for leading the game with an impressive 74 points.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

12 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I missed two games because I saw that I had until November 25 but my stupid self didn't account for timezones and games going on overnight...

awkward fuck my life GIF

Fret not. It’s the taking part that counts…. At least, that’s what my dog tells me. Pretty sure he called me a loser the other day. 😂

giphy.gif

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Basil said:

well look at it this way your not last like @extantsrevenge nils prob swap with your points xDxDxD 

Lmao - sorry Nils.

I assumed everyone below me just didn't enter scores for some of the games. I feel like a button masher in the middle of lifelong fans who know what they're doing

Marvel Avengers GIF

• Haha 5