IGNORED

Media Psychos World Cup 2022 Prediction Game/Challenge

extantsrevenge

Hi ALL 

PLEASE DO NOT THINK OF ME AS BEING A DEBBIE DOWNER. 

I can not believe a country with practically zero Human Rights and civil rights have been given this competition. 

Now IF I lived thire my hair even though its shot cut would have to be coverd , same with my arms chest and legs .

Unable to go out on my own .

Then anyone who falls in love with someone with the same genitalia could be killed for falling in love .

Rest assured I will do all I can to boycott this farce as the less money they make , 

The more the message will sink in 

This also goes for the other 90 countries on this planet that have the death penalty in place for the LGBTQ+ Community's out thire .

Is this a political statement  no its a human right to love who you want to love statement.

World Peace Love GIF by Mary Engelbreit

• Like 9

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I’ve entered but unless I missed something it gets really convoluted when you get past the round of 16 like you’d somehow have to Rain Man it and know exactly how your predictions worked out and who was through in what spot.

Thought it might work it out for you based on predicted results but nope.

Edit: Thinking about it, are predictions locked in and knockout rounds then based on your predictions or you can wait until that knockout match is known and then predict before the match starts if that makes sense?

Edited by bungral
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Words cannot describe how clueless I am when it comes to this sport.  

All I know is that I put some numbers in some boxes.

gene hackman flip a coin GIF

goals are scored 1 at a time, so no 10-20 lol. football is in 2 halfs of 45mins each way. 90 mins total main game

in the event of draw like 2-2 usually get extra time thats then 15 mins each way. another 30 mins on top

in the event still a draw you then get shoot out of 5 penalties each way the team score most there wins.

thats a basic jist of it plenty of other rules and stuff but thats a basic sure @Pbsw23 come put it all right for you and help you some more xD 

btw i have no idea about american football other than in quarters, touchdowns and goal kicks thru top of posts

and the quarter back seems to be the main man throwing/kicking ball forward

see told you new did not know much xD 

basil 👍

• Haha 7

• ★ Administrators ★
On 11/17/2022 at 3:01 AM, bungral said:

Right I’ve entered but unless I missed something it gets really convoluted when you get past the round of 16 like you’d somehow have to Rain Man it and know exactly how your predictions worked out and who was through in what spot.

Thought it might work it out for you based on predicted results but nope.

Edit: Thinking about it, are predictions locked in and knockout rounds then based on your predictions or you can wait until that knockout match is known and then predict before the match starts if that makes sense?

You can change your predictions for each game until the game starts. You don't have to do all predictions for the complete group round at one time 😅. Just make sure you entered the prediction for each game before it starts. The Bonus questions you have to answer pefore the first game it starting.

After the group round is finished you will see the matches for the later games show up and then can predict them.

Which reminds me I still have to do my first predictions 🤣, hopefully I don't forget.

Members that have not yet joined it is still time to do so.

soccer_007_v001.gif.d7133951e498026a8879d2e4494ec8a2.gif

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Basil said:

goals are scored 1 at a time, so no 10-20 lol. football is in 2 halfs of 45mins each way. 90 mins total main game

in the event of draw like 2-2 usually get extra time thats then 15 mins each way. another 30 mins on top

in the event still a draw you then get shoot out of 5 penalties each way the team score most there wins.

thats a basic jist of it plenty of other rules and stuff but thats a basic sure @Pbsw23 come put it all right for you and help you some more xD 

btw i have no idea about american football other than in quarters, touchdowns and goal kicks thru top of posts

and the quarter back seems to be the main man throwing/kicking ball forward

see told you new did not know much xD 

basil 👍

giphy.gif

Can I Reeeaally be trusted for advice in a game I am participating in?

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★

WM starts tomorrow and I have still no idea which teams are good this time 😅.

Anyway I wanted to give a quick reminder to the following Psychos. DON'T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR THE BONUS QUESTIONS! These can only be added until the 1st game starts.

@Apollo-kill29 @bilbon @BlackWidow81 @ChristophStraub @Jack D. @JiumJium @Lwaz @manuman888 @Movie Maniac @nerdist @Parzival @raylight @RileyLad @SauceKFC @Smookie015 @Steelzer @Toapel @tylerismisfit @V303

Which member is Jeannot?

world cup football GIF by ZDF

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

soccer_007_v001.gif.d7133951e498026a8879d2e4494ec8a2.gif

giphy.gif

TODAY THE WORLD CUP 2022 IS STARTING!

If you have not yet joined the game, still time to do so.

giphy.gif

to everyone who has already joined.

THE PLAYERS ARE

@29bananas @3rasus @Adrip @aluna12 @Apollo-kill29 @bilbon @BlackWidow81 @bossjon @bungral @Casiusco @Catgirl @Chris15 @ChristophStraub @comICS-soon @Cornbuster @Cornrow @coupelle @cypheria078 @Daft @deckard99 @ejectoseato @empi77 @extantsrevenge @F.Jaeger @Gary K @guri008 @GuyIncognit0 @hal56 @Hardcore @Hecko @ilay620 @Jack D. @JiumJium @JojoFrance76 @KubricksYarbles @lp19036 @Lwaz @mamaragan @manuman888 @Martyn @MikeH5856 @Mintees @moateng @Movie Maniac @Mrdugan @Mutantsmiley @nerdist @Noir21 @Parzival @Pbsw23 @pignatielloantony @pluto57 @PRIAPISM @R1s1ngs0n @Rambo @raylight @Reagh @RileyLad @ryanator109 @SauceKFC @Smookie015 @Steelzer @Stefbo86 @Toapel @Tsubasa @tylerismisfit @Ultraviolence @V303 @Veum @Wtd @xdestroyerj @ZKA

wow GIF

over 70 players.

Some of you have not yet entered your predictions for the Bonus Questions, make sure to that before the 1st Game starts. Others have not yet entered Game predictions, remember to always enter your predictions before the game starts.

And don't forget, to be eligible for our Award you need to keep playing until the end and predict most of the games.

I can't identify the following 3 people:

jeannot / Rapunzel / Sonnie

Please tell us who you're here on MP.

And remember

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 20

On 11/19/2022 at 1:10 PM, extantsrevenge said:

WM starts tomorrow and I have still no idea which teams are good this time 😅.

Anyway I wanted to give a quick reminder to the following Psychos. DON'T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR THE BONUS QUESTIONS! These can only be added until the 1st game starts.

@Apollo-kill29 @bilbon @BlackWidow81 @ChristophStraub @Jack D. @JiumJium @Lwaz @manuman888 @Movie Maniac @nerdist @Parzival @raylight @RileyLad @SauceKFC @Smookie015 @Steelzer @Toapel @tylerismisfit @V303

Which member is Jeannot?

world cup football GIF by ZDF

I've submitted predictions for the bonus questions lol..

Let's see

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Parzival said:

Fair points @Scary Hair 

But let's not forget western hypocrisy too in various matters 

However,  we will not turn this forum into a political debate lol..

NEVER EVER Do I not want to see countries around the world host international tournaments of whatever kind not only sports , I am all for inclusivity .

I do belive that Countries hosting there citizens should be able to walk along there streets being who they wish to be with whom they wish to be with WITHOUT FEAR OR Repercussions  from the authourites .

Not that I do sport thats Richards job 

I'm lucky to have the freedoms I have living in The UK , no no where is perfect that is for the Matrix to work out for us .

What I dont get is the fact that FIFA have known for years that issues would and could  arise from the clash of cultures , its only at the last second they work this out .

Totally agree about the Hypocrisy ... I still think we should give 

V For Vendetta GIF

A job  .

• Like 3

personally on a boycott of these games when the hosts have this much control it is not a world cup.

harry kane has been told if he as a captain along with 9 other captains where a rainbow armband in support of gays will get an automatic yellow card, he is now looking for confirmation from the FA.

also the no drinking inside stadiums which the hosts said when bidding was not an issue now is.

this is no free world cup, personally hope its the worst for tv figures of all time.

a good bloody nose would not hurt fifa now for a change

maybe fifa think twice about money instead 👍

basil 👍

• Like 3

Even if no one was to watch these games on TV, wouldn't make a cents dent to Qatar

Their revenue streams have already been front loaded

They have sold TV rights, advertising, tourism, gate receipts etc 

TV boycott is a futile exercise as far as financially punishing Qatar is concerned 

Will not make a penny's difference to them,  the economics of such a tournament does not work this way (where not watching on TV will hurt them in anyway )..

Best would be to watch and at least support your team ..

Also, a bit of self reflection is needed here ..in terms of our moral standards 

Back in 2017, Russia annexed Crimea, YES annexed a whole chunk of Ukraine, yet all countries participated when they hosted the 2018 WC. No boycott, no civil rights groups, no FIFA decision etc.. I guess it's fine when the West is fine ..

Surely a whole country being annexed is a bit more serious than a minority LGBT community . Of course, both are serious issues, but why the inconsistency ...?

The world's inaction and failure to act at the time is the main reason we have a war in Ukraine today.

What about China's human rights record when they were awarded the 2008 Olympics..? Which everyone participated in and watched. I guess it's fine because our whole Western Supply chain comes from China? We need them, so let's conveniently turn a blind eye..

Has anyone on this forum thought of boycotting (or getting rid of ) our  Blufans or Hdzeta's because of what China is doing in HK or what they are doing to the Uyghur Muslims... ...

Oh no, I guess not because we all love our DLs and FS and one clicks don't we. .  LGBT and not being able to drink alcohol for three hours are classic 1st World problems . What is happening in Uyghur is nothing short of genocide , yet stunned silence from the whole world.. 

The whole let's boycott Qatar thing is becoming a bit of a joke. A bit of introspection is needed..

It is quite sickening our double standards

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★

Small correction @Parzival

31 minutes ago, Parzival said:

Back in 2017, Russia annexed Crimea,

that was already in 2014.

Lots of good points in your argument.

Anyway let us stop the discussion about watching or not watching the World Cup in this topic before it gets heated. Anyone boycotting is fine with me but let the other members play our prediction game and watch the games they want to watch.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Small correction @Parzival

that was already in 2014.

Lots of good points in your argument.

Anyway let us stop the discussion about watching or not watching the World Cup in this topic before it gets heated. Anyone boycotting is fine with me but let the other members play our prediction game and watch the games they want to watch.

Oh yes, thanks for the correction.. 👍

Agree.. those who want to boycott, please go ahead

Let others watch and participate 

Thanks 

• Like 3