IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hollywood E Rock

PRESENTS 

YEAR ONE

One year ago today (5/2/19) I joined this Community! I joined with hesitation & caution because I wasn’t familiar with the process of joining Group Buys to acquire Premium releases. See at that time I had been purchasing most of my copies off EBay with the exception of a few releases, & I had been doing that for so long that I had just accepted that as the method to get what I wanted.

This place as it was explained to me by my best friend @Kingd1127 sounded like a SHAM, a FANTASY, something that was to good to be true & I was sure that him & myself was going to be hustled out of our money. 

As soon as I joined I was welcomed with warm, & big greetings, which took me aback, because I’m no stranger to being apart of an online community & usually when you first join you are lucky to get just the one greeting.

Here I got several, & I began to comb through the site learning & understanding how everything works around here, & as I navigated through all the neighborhoods I soon realized that I had never been anywhere on the internet quite like this place.

A week worth of traveling & I had only seen one comment that could be considered kinda negative, & even then that comment was nothing compared to what I had experienced before elsewhere.

I thought to myself “this place has no toxicity! These people are only on here because of the joys of collecting! I’m HOME!”

Once I realized that this place was special I started joining Group Buys, & as a new member I joined 19 Group Buys paying a total of $530 in deposits (all of which has been refunded)! Now a whole year later I’m happy to say that I’ve had about 70 successful Group Buy transactions completed! 

Friends

Of course the longer you spend traveling through the site eventually you begin to make friends

@Veum @Basil @Scary Hair @R1s1ngs0n @Trianna @capricornio34232 @extantsrevenge @Pbsw23 @RAK @Robertm89 @Grendel @Limited Edition @Casiusco @deckard99 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @romain @Ehsan

All of you are my Year One friends! No matter if we agree or disagree on topics it has been nothing but a pleasure hanging out with you all on here. Reading you all’s comments keeps me entertained, informed, & I appreciate having you guys be apart of my ever growing circle of friends. 

Media Psychos GUARDIAN

October 16, 2019 I got a private message asking if I would like to be a Guardian. I still have this private message saved. I was more excited about the offer than I was when I received my first premium through a Group Buy!

Considering that I wasn’t a veteran member I was extremely honored to be trusted to represent the site. It is a position I enjoy having & it’s a position I take seriously. Remember if any one of you need me for something don’t ever hesitate to tag me, I’m truly happy to help wherever I can.

My Appreciation 

@Scary Hair @DodgyDave @ksosk @DParadigm @Count Dantes @Berserk3429 @R1s1ngs0n @Trianna @airwins @icewire @thomue1987 @deckard99 @ukade2327 @forenhase @BobaFett1974 @Benoit46 @Veum @romeroland @extantsrevenge @cypheria078

You wonderful people donate your time & energy to making sure this place is the greatest spot on the internet. You have family, friends, & other hobbies to tend to & yet you still put great effort into this site. Your work does not go unnoticed from me! I can’t Thank You enough!

@goose_3387 

Special thanks goes out to you for my year one & year two banners! Wonderful work, & I’m glad you are apart of this community making it special with your creative touch.

YEAR ONE

dl07jkH.jpg

YEAR TWO

CMvrJmG.jpg

There is a few of you who I haven’t gotten to fully meet yet, but I do notice that you give my comments a positive reaction. I just want to Thank You because I do love a bit of attention from time to time. Your reactions validate to me that someone read my comments & got something from them, your gesture is very much welcomed, & I know in time we will be more acquainted!

@Masterblaster

Of course John I thank & appreciate you, for creating the site, for your drive to keep the site going because I know it isn’t a easy task, for your insight to assemble the team we have here, for trusting me to be apart of said team, & for just being a overall decent human being. You are the first layer to the strong foundation that makes up this community & if not for you being a good human being this place would be no different from the other forums that exist on the internet.

Here’s to Year One & here’s to me celebrating more anniversaries to come, I Love This Site, May it last forever!!!

@Hollywood E Rock

:wow: My good friend, it has been a year already for you, congrats 🎉 on your 1 yr. anniversary here on MP!😘

well done applause GIF

I can remember when I introduced myself to you, “remember, I asked you with your profile name you are the ROCK”, LOL 😝 

I love 💕 you man as you have a real gentile and compassionate spirit and you are so articulate that it makes me enjoy your posts even that much more my good friend!!😊

Happy Oh Yeah GIF

If you would post your collection from MP peeps would go :omg: from all the wonderful editions you have. You truly are the big spender I know 💰 A72C76BE-B687-4C41-9432-15B088B776D8.gif.4441786fa7f7238c728c5850d0f5fdec.gif

You will always be one of my closest friends on MP as you have continually told me “Veum I have your back”, thank you my friend as you do not know how much that means to me & how much YOU mean to me!!!👊

5D90B093-0713-404C-B46A-7D0DABF38EFC.gif.73835dd63ec507b7f9fbbefbb2fc9b21.gif

May you continue to be the GREAT person you are and for us to always be FRIENDS FOREVER my GOOD FRIEND!!!🦾

Cosmo Kramer Yes GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much @Hollywood E Rock I remember having similar thoughts on my one year, it goes by so quickly too don't it. That's truly a great appreciation post.

congrats GIF

There is no place we would rather be mate is there, here's to many more years to come on Team MP, cheers for the mention pal really appreciate it. 

happy hour drinking GIF

Not much more I can add them to what people already have but I feel exactly the same as everybody else, you've always got good banter and from conversations I can remember us having we have some similar taste in appreciating an awesome film. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@Hollywood E Rock  

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hollywood E Rock

PRESENTS 

YEAR ONE

One year ago today (5/2/19) I joined this Community! I joined with hesitation & caution because I wasn’t familiar with the process of joining Group Buys to acquire Premium releases. See at that time I had been purchasing most of my copies off EBay with the exception of a few releases, & I had been doing that for so long that I had just accepted that as the method to get what I wanted.

This place as it was explained to me by my best friend @Kingd1127 sounded like a SHAM, a FANTASY, something that was to good to be true & I was sure that him & myself was going to be hustled out of our money. 

As soon as I joined I was welcomed with warm, & big greetings, which took me aback, because I’m no stranger to being apart of an online community & usually when you first join you are lucky to get just the one greeting.

Here I got several, & I began to comb through the site learning & understanding how everything works around here, & as I navigated through all the neighborhoods I soon realized that I had never been anywhere on the internet quite like this place.

A week worth of traveling & I had only seen one comment that could be considered kinda negative, & even then that comment was nothing compared to what I had experienced before elsewhere.

I thought to myself “this place has no toxicity! These people are only on here because of the joys of collecting! I’m HOME!”

Once I realized that this place was special I started joining Group Buys, & as a new member I joined 19 Group Buys paying a total of $530 in deposits (all of which has been refunded)! Now a whole year later I’m happy to say that I’ve had about 70 successful Group Buy transactions completed! 

Friends

Of course the longer you spend traveling through the site eventually you begin to make friends

@Veum @Basil @Scary Hair @R1s1ngs0n @Trianna @capricornio34232 @extantsrevenge @Pbsw23 @RAK @Robertm89 @Grendel @Limited Edition @Casiusco @deckard99 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @romain @Ehsan

All of you are my Year One friends! No matter if we agree or disagree on topics it has been nothing but a pleasure hanging out with you all on here. Reading you all’s comments keeps me entertained, informed, & I appreciate having you guys be apart of my ever growing circle of friends. 

Media Psychos GUARDIAN

October 16, 2019 I got a private message asking if I would like to be a Guardian. I still have this private message saved. I was more excited about the offer than I was when I received my first premium through a Group Buy!

Considering that I wasn’t a veteran member I was extremely honored to be trusted to represent the site. It is a position I enjoy having & it’s a position I take seriously. Remember if any one of you need me for something don’t ever hesitate to tag me, I’m truly happy to help wherever I can.

My Appreciation 

@Scary Hair @DodgyDave @ksosk @DParadigm @Count Dantes @Berserk3429 @R1s1ngs0n @Trianna @airwins @icewire @thomue1987 @deckard99 @ukade2327 @forenhase @BobaFett1974 @Benoit46 @Veum @romeroland @extantsrevenge @cypheria078

You wonderful people donate your time & energy to making sure this place is the greatest spot on the internet. You have family, friends, & other hobbies to tend to & yet you still put great effort into this site. Your work does not go unnoticed from me! I can’t Thank You enough!

@goose_3387 

Special thanks goes out to you for my year one & year two banners! Wonderful work, & I’m glad you are apart of this community making it special with your creative touch.

YEAR ONE

dl07jkH.jpg

YEAR TWO

CMvrJmG.jpg

There is a few of you who I haven’t gotten to fully meet yet, but I do notice that you give my comments a positive reaction. I just want to Thank You because I do love a bit of attention from time to time. Your reactions validate to me that someone read my comments & got something from them, your gesture is very much welcomed, & I know in time we will be more acquainted!

@Masterblaster

Of course John I thank & appreciate you, for creating the site, for your drive to keep the site going because I know it isn’t a easy task, for your insight to assemble the team we have here, for trusting me to be apart of said team, & for just being a overall decent human being. You are the first layer to the strong foundation that makes up this community & if not for you being a good human being this place would be no different from the other forums that exist on the internet.

Here’s to Year One & here’s to me celebrating more anniversaries to come, I Love This Site, May it last forever!!!

AS always your posts are like hearing a spoken word always so considered well composed and HEARTFELT 

Heart Love GIF by swerk

From the outset MP has always been For the collector no matter how neich or how big or small your beautiful words prove that .

Looking forward to the next year posts  and  beyond that well the sky and infinity    

animation loop GIF by xponentialdesign

I Love You GIF by Angry Birds

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

today has been a very weird sunday keep falling asleep even leaving computer on must be getting old xD 

well at least not raining today :D

but is my fault have literally been up half the night waiting for a phone call that never came thank god, but got a call this afternoon that is better news 🙏

keep going sam 🙏🙏🙏

basil🙏

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, mwatkins02 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,@Hollywood E Rock! I've noticed you're  particpation in MP, and that made me want to join.  Happy, Happy! Just remember, you can't have enough!

tenor.gif

I love your enthusiasm/intent @mwatkins02 however it is Edward’s @Hollywood E Rock 1st MP Anniversary hey!😊

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

today has been a very weird sunday keep falling asleep even leaving computer on must be getting old xD 

but is my fault have literally been up half the night waiting for a phone call that never came thank god, but got a call this afternoon that is better news 🙏

keep going sam 🙏🙏🙏

basil🙏

@Basil 

I can relate to being sleepy

giphy.gif

Glad you had some nice news come your way, we are dealing with enough stuff that is beyond our control as it is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Basil said:

keep going sam 🙏🙏🙏

basil🙏

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil 

I can relate to being sleepy

giphy.gif

Glad you had some nice news come your way, we are dealing with enough stuff that is beyond our control as it is.

2 of our own members right here on MP @Basil / @Hollywood E Rock seem to be always involved with some others as they are always 😑...

200.gif once upon a time television GIF

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hollywood E Rock

PRESENTS 

YEAR ONE

Friends

Media Psychos GUARDIAN

My Appreciation 

@goose_3387 

YEAR ONE

dl07jkH.jpg

YEAR TWO

CMvrJmG.jpg

@Masterblaster

I admit that I have doubted almost a minute whether to press "Like" or "Thanks".

And I have doubted because the feeling that I really liked your message is as strong as the certainty that many of your feelings and opinions are what -little by little- other members also have. It's like when you read a book and, surprisingly, when you did not expect it, you identify with a character or with the protagonist. And you think you could have written the same, or something similar, adapted; although maybe not so well.

I really liked your honesty, being genuinely Psycho. When I say this, I mean being someone nice, who is here because he/she really likes cinema and collector's editions, but who also feels comfortable in this community; enjoy being part of it. Laughing, thinking, joking, asking, or just reading. Being part of this community. It's not the same as taking advantage of it.

And I'm clear that, if this site is what it is, or what it has seemed to me in these months, it's because participating in the threads and managing this place there are more people like that. People who openly share their passion for cinema and collecting in an authentic way.

Thank you for your message, for expressing those feelings and opinions so well and sincerely, and thank you for all those other day-to-day posts.

Deep down, this is one of those messages that make this site special.

Hopefully there will be many more. Posts and years. And GBs.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Happy Star Wars day people 😁

962C774F-6306-45C4-89B5-FFBCAACD2A38.gif.33afd11d9cbdea46cb3bccb8ea87e0d2.gif

let’s get our freak on baby! 🙌

C3D54532-04CA-4E65-B938-7DDE12687FC9.gif.aab17c342cf7e1da375698968db75d06.gif

F99E1FB9-B1BC-4D79-A207-49AD8034F52E.gif.3955038550d79351e7daba2ec7b87c56.gif

Take a ride.....

DA2FB5D4-5F76-4CDB-951D-76BF7C09555D.gif.5eecf1c05d911682fd736880e1ebcf21.gif

hope your day is better than 👇

D245FDD8-3509-4BAC-BEE7-B63CABB714A6.gif.15714d6dc5c14027c1595594ed87d360.gif

all about daddy day care here today for me....

9CE8143F-B3E3-467A-8A00-22CFA8A10B0A.gif.a3ba3956c4eb31db1b82ca6ce0ebb17d.gif

9CE14DBE-134E-4340-B4D0-E1BA24D58B0E.gif.e1bbfcca9fbb116a0d43828d727adf97.gif

And all the Star Wars haters like my bro @Robertm89 be like.....

Noooooooooooo! 🤣

1A92950B-4454-45B8-A447-295ADFFDA485.gif.a9362ca33edd90874740137726c53963.gif

D391860C-6C62-4C24-9A6D-0249AD841C12.gif.51698075bf197199773bfb232f8a3082.gif

and here’s the funniest YouTube Star Wars Video ever....

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7