IGNORED

Manta Lab Drive (Manta Lab Exclusive #31) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

On 1/20/2021 at 2:04 PM, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Same as you all that OC is very tempting, however I’m  No Money Confused Travolta GIF 

I went w/DL though!😊

you see the beauty shots same as us all but your wallet came into it xD 

i had heard it was going to be awesome, the bs showed why and yet you still went dl.

sorry but you knew you decided, on the odd occasion something of beauty comes along my friend and we have to wear it what more can i say?

and i dont usually buy OC'S either but on this one i just had toooo.

so now as @thomue1987 says

sloth GIF

basil xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Basil said:

you see the beauty shots same as us all but your wallet came into it xD 

i had heard it was going to be awesome, the bs showed why and yet you still went dl.

sorry but you knew you decided, on the odd occasion something of beauty comes along my friend and we have to wear it what more can i say?

and i dont usually buy OC'S either but on this one i just had toooo.

so now as @thomue1987 says

sloth GIF

basil xD 

Oh go on that wasn’t me it was an impersonator 🤣 

michael jackson love GIF by Genevieve Blais

anyone else a bit disappointed about how the double lenti look like in hands ?

@Whodini i didn't opened it yet, lenti's usually look better without the shrinkwrap, but on the other hand i had other who looked very good even sealed...

can't tell for sure.  Please tag me when you receive your, i'm curious what you will think of it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Konan said:

anyone else a bit disappointed about how the double lenti look like in hands ?

@Whodini i didn't opened it yet, lenti's usually look better without the shrinkwrap, but on the other hand i had other who looked very good even sealed...

can't tell for sure.  Please tag me when you receive your, i'm curious what you will think of it.

I personally really like the double lenti! Think it’s great looking in hand... just my opinion of course.  Then again I think all the editions are nice 😍

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, ryanbsmith said:

No word on my order yet but I assume that's because I selected HUB (USA) and not Direct.  Anyone with a USA HUB order get theirs yet?

54 minutes ago, RAK said:

I believe John @Masterblaster is getting these ready to ship. Probably swamped with all the orders. 

Correct, @Masterblaster posted that everything was directed to the HUB. @RAK is correct that he is currently swamped and has been working on getting what he has at the HUB out as soon as he can :)

Thanks for your patience everyone, it is a massive GB so he is doing what he can ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ryanbsmith said:

Thanks for the info and hope I didn't come across as impatient!  I can't fathom how much work it must be to organize HUB orders -- especially one this large!

Not at all! I Just wanted to remind everyone in general. 

i only quoted you so everyone could have context of what I was talking about. :) Thanks Ryan! 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Count Dantes said:

Correct, @Masterblaster posted that everything was directed to the HUB. @RAK is correct that he is currently swamped and has been working on getting what he has at the HUB out as soon as he can :)

Thanks for your patience everyone, it is a massive GB so he is doing what he can ;) 

I take it that it's the same situation for the UK Hub orders as well?

Regards,

MoneySniper

6 hours ago, AlSteel said:

Gracias @Masterblaster, @ deckard99, @ R1s1ngs0n para esta compra grupal. Recibí el mío directamente (pero con suerte el Fullslip a través del Hub). Una de mis películas favoritas y quería compartir fotos de mi colección de Steelbook, vinilos y mini carteles. Siempre quise el póster de Rory Kurtz, pero ahora es demasiado caro

58EAECB2-4642-4FB1-AD1C-63DC59AE2787.jpeg

23F9AB3A-9D95-40C1-AB98-E8DB6F2A5833.jpeg

Impressive!!

Congratulations.

PS: If it's interesting for you, you still can buy the new Curacao Blue Vinyl... released few weeks ago and still in stock ;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, AlSteel said:

Thanks for the heads up @Casiusco on the blue vinyl. I think there was also one released in white vinyl that I missed

Actually, there are more "Drive" vinyls, like yellow, and others. And some are available at a reasonable price. If you are interested, take a look, because the day there are few copies in the market the price will go through the roof.

By the way, I only have the Blue Curacao bought directly in Invada's shop.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Actually, there are more "Drive" vinyls, like yellow, and others. And some are available at a reasonable price. If you are interested, take a look, because the day there are few copies in the market the price will go through the roof.

By the way, I only have the Blue Curacao bought directly in Invada's shop.

🥤@Casiusco I not sure what these blue, yellow, white vinyls are, do you have a link kind sir? 🧐 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤@Casiusco I not sure what these blue, yellow, white vinyls are, do you have a link kind sir? 🧐 

Blue Curacao vinyl:

https://www.invada.co.uk/products/cliff-martinez-drive-ost-2-x-blue-lp?_pos=1&_sid=f88241758&_ss=r

And if you go to Discogs will find easy a list of all vinyls about this soundtrack. Depending of each one, it would be in stock in known shops or not.

• Thanks 2

Paid more for shipping at the end of the day than I did for the title itself. Time for me to find another hobby! This group buy did not go smoothly for myself. Getting demoted from getting the one click even though I was clearly ahead of others that ended up getting was one thing. Paying shipping multiple times when I know I wasn’t originally supposed to is another. Not pleased. 

• Sad 3

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
27 minutes ago, TAC said:

Paid more for shipping at the end of the day than I did for the title itself. Time for me to find another hobby! This group buy did not go smoothly for myself. Getting demoted from getting the one click even though I was clearly ahead of others that ended up getting was one thing. Paying shipping multiple times when I know I wasn’t originally supposed to is another. Not pleased. 

@TAC Nothing new about using tiers when demand is way more than supply. As for shipping, the change to HUB was outside our control and shipping costs have gone up a lot over the last year in general, which sucks but again is outside our control.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Yes sir I understand. Just expressing my thoughts as a member/customer. Things don't always go our way in life. Just not happy about it and wouldn't do it again. As its not worth it. Only thing that would have been worth over $40 shipping would have been the one click lol. 

• Thanks 1

Awards