Manta Lab Drive (Manta Lab Exclusive #31) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, TAC said:

I’m hoping it’s on it’s way without a tracking number. This will be the 1st group buy on this site in which I paid almost 2 months in advance without some kind of tracking or update. Not a complaint. Just not common from my experience here. 

tac sure the DL shipped before the one clicks i suggest you PM @Count Dantes as he usually deals with the tracking

basil 👍

• Like 2

On 4/21/2021 at 9:33 PM, Count Dantes said:

I know everyone who selected direct is anxious and excited to get their tracking numbers. I am going to ask everyone to be as patient as possible.

we had 247 requests for this GB and a large number of those were direct.

Collectong/Manta has to:

-prepare each of those individually for shipping

-follow checks and balances to make sure nothing is missed

-print off labels

-send to post office

-prepare a list to send to us to send out. Make sure all the tracking is correct 

etc etc

its a very particular and methodical process, it’s going to take some time. I’m getting tracking in batches and sending them out immediately. 

thanks everyone 

PS. Reminder. I know everyone is thankful but my inbox doesn’t love 150+ replies when I send out tracking saying “thank-you” 😂

11 minutes ago, Basil said:

tac sure the DL shipped before the one clicks i suggest you PM @Count Dantes as he usually deals with the tracking

basil 👍

@Count Dantes mentioned for those who selected Direct shipping (me) he would be getting the tracking #’s in batches, however mine and several others here in the USA do not have their tracking #’s as of now (the process seems to be getting longer & longer from the time of paying for your product to it being shipped, the process does not seem to be getting any better in the present or future 😔... all we can do is wait & get use to it might being longer then usual 😒).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Count Dantes mentioned for those who selected Direct shipping (me) he would be getting the tracking #’s in batches, however mine and several others here in the USA do not have their tracking #’s as of now (the process seems to be getting longer & longer from the time of paying for your product to it being shipped, the process does not seem to be getting any better in the present or future 😔... all we can do is wait & get use to it might being longer then usual 😒).

I missed all of that. That is my fault. I ordered the double lenti and as of 5 minutes ago have no tracking. Im in Alabama and also had Direct shipping. Hopefully for us impatient collectors who have to have it yesterday. We get it pretty soon. Everything looks great to me! Hate that I missed out on the One Click but I understand and respect the site for taking care of the members who have been here longer!

• Like 2

Awards

3 minutes ago, GrahamMMR said:

I might cry at how beautiful this is. Someone help me cradle it 🥺 I cannot thank you guys here enough for making this happen. It’s very much appreciated! 

2DF6848E-8C42-4A4A-8A72-D70BDEA4FED4.jpeg

E0084961-CAB3-4E96-8DC6-9B46D40C3F3E.jpeg

991B00C2-EF60-499D-ABDF-A5FCB74E091C.jpeg

F09EE0B3-B689-416C-8195-E3F1FFC91F06.jpeg

325B0960-009D-4418-8EF2-EF0745122E3E.jpeg

6995E6B4-5E26-4E18-8ED1-4AA8EC1E7E22.jpeg

Very nice @GrahamMMR my friend...

sometimes I wish I would have went for that OC, oh well will be getting my fav edition type anyways, LENTI!😍

Congrats 🎈🎉🎊

happy for you congratulations GIF

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Billy Talent said:

My latest shipping update :

29-04-2021 13:36 HONG KONG Handed over to carrier / Left for destination

@Basil give me an update, I am not even worried about this challenge.......I will win this I never lose.😇
Relaxed Homer Simpson GIF

h8 to break to you mine got carded earlier in week picked up yesterday after my second covid injection so off my face. its sat in box on sofa arm shes just gone to shops now so ill open and do a photo for you now 👍

basil :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

i tell you what the jacket is a thing of beauty the material under the shrink wrap nice and shiny think they have done it spot on and my number i have been very lucky on never had one that low before either so very pleased.

once people have these in hand and good light you will see what im on about its sunny here but with a camera it always looses a bit.

hope it cheers you all up what you got coming now 👍

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

I should have kept my big mouth shut!
Could have beaten him, my very first loss.

UK 1 🙂- Netherlands 0 😭

its not about winning or losing we all supposed to be bros here no?

i would be happy if you got first but its not about that.

Best Friends Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

basil 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Looking at this picture, one thing really puzzles me... do you and the missus have each their own orange juice bottle? 🤔

yes xD 

im orange and pineapple, she hates that spits it out and has happened before xD 

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

she is just normal orange :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3