IGNORED

Manta Lab Drive (Manta Lab Exclusive #31) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

1 hour ago, tr0llhatt said:

International shipping is a major pain in all our butts (wallets) ๐Ÿ˜•

I understand that but did you pay a second handler and get the low ball shipping and get charged premium price?

Awards

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
9 minutes ago, TAC said:

I understand that but did you pay a second handler and get the low ball shipping and get charged premium price?

ย 

@TACย I understand you aren't happy, but complaining in this thread won't get you anywhere. If you really want to discuss this, please send a PM to me &ย ย @Masterblasterย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, deckard99 said:

ย 

@TACย I understand you aren't happy, but complaining in this thread won't get you anywhere. If you really want to discuss this, please send a PM to me &ย ย @Masterblasterย 

Wonโ€™t get you anywhere either as you lose a great customer and most likely 4 others. But yeah when messaging between you guys. I learned long ago you are the best person to contact for a divided conversation. Love your work and honesty!

• Like 3

Awards

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
20 hours ago, TAC said:

Wonโ€™t get you anywhere either as you lose a great customer and most likely 4 others. But yeah when messaging between you guys. I learned long ago you are the best person to contact for a divided conversation. Love your work and honesty!

@TACย I dont think this is actually fair ,ย  there is ALOT of stuff going on and many legit reasons why stuff has not been going as it used to .ย  This is though the time to show understanding even when it is almost impossible to wait.ย ย 

ย 

Not to be making excuses and im not looking for sympathy either but just for your info and since in open forum for that matter , anyone else that wants to know , i had one personal issue after another come up , the recent one was with my mom who had to get a triple bypass operation, and me having to handle not only the stress of almost losing my mother but also that of taking care of my Dad as well as my immediate Family .ย ย 

ย 

Sometimes i think its forgotten what actual stress and commitment doing these gbs takes .ย  Sure we do it because we like to do it but as days / weeksย  even months go on i see more negative remarks then anything else.ย  Im sure this also has to do with everyone elses situation that they are in themselves , maybe financially or emotionally not doing too good , but this is when a Community should at least try to come together , or at least act as if .

ย 

If things dont go as usual around here then there is more then likely a legit reason for that.ย  We bust our balls every single day to try and make this Community as nice of an experience as we can , will it be all the time 100% best , NO but it wont always be 10% bad either !

ย 

That of course has nothing to do with your other remarks which i hope i was able to address in the PM clearly and understandable .ย ย 

ย 

So now back to packing the rest of these before someone else pulls out the big ones ....ย 

ย 

Peaceย 

ย 

John

ย 

On 5/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, TAC said:

Yes sir I understand. Just expressing my thoughts as a member/customer. Things don't always go our way in life. Just not happy about it and wouldn't do it again. As its not worth it. Only thing that would have been worth over $40 shipping would have been the one click lol.ย 

and the least you could do is IF you are going to state something , please state it more correctly .ย  Dont get me wrong with the double shipping costs its high but rounding it up that high is like if i was going to round up from 1 to 10 .... thats pretty misleading as you say also OVER .ย  Either your math is off or mine is off but i KNOW for sure its "WAY UNDER".ย 

ย 

John

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

@TACย I dont think this is actually fair ,ย  there is ALOT of stuff going on and many legit reasons why stuff has not been going as it used to .ย  This is though the time to show understanding even when it is almost impossible to wait.ย ย 

ย 

Not to be making excuses and im not looking for sympathy either but just for your info and since in open forum for that matter , anyone else that wants to know , i had one personal issue after another come up , the recent one was with my mom who had to get a triple bypass operation, and me having to handle not only the stress of almost losing my mother but also that of taking care of my Dad as well as my immediate Family .ย ย 

ย 

Sometimes i think its forgotten what actual stress and commitment doing these gbs takes .ย  Sure we do it because we like to do it but as days / weeksย  even months go on i see more negative remarks then anything else.ย  Im sure this also has to do with everyone elses situation that they are in themselves , maybe financially or emotionally not doing too good , but this is when a Community should at least try to come together , or at least act as if .

ย 

If things dont go as usual around here then there is more then likely a legit reason for that.ย  We bust our balls every single day to try and make this Community as nice of an experience as we can , will it be all the time 100% best , NO but it wont always be 10% bad either !

ย 

That of course has nothing to do with your other remarks which i hope i was able to address in the PM clearly and understandable .ย ย 

ย 

So now back to packing the rest of these before someone else pulls out the big ones ....ย 

ย 

Peaceย 

ย 

John

ย 

and the least you could do is IF you are going to state something , please state it more correctly .ย  Dont get me wrong with the double shipping costs its high but rounding it up that high is like if i was going to round up from 1 to 10 .... thats pretty misleading as you say also OVER .ย  Either your math is off or mine is off but i KNOW for sure its "WAY UNDER".ย 

ย 

John

ย 

Oh John Iโ€™m so sorry your mom needed aย triple bypass operation, however I am happy she is going to be alright, that is a blessing for her & her family. Please do take real good care of your father, he will need you my very good friend,ย ๐Ÿ™ย coming your way now that I know the stress you are going throughโฃ๏ธ

ย 

sick get well soon GIF by Tricia  Grace

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

When I have a busy day, sometimes I will not visit the site for a day or two. Thanks @Masterblasterย for always finding time for us. Your mom raised you right.

ย 

@TACย I know where you're coming from. I stopped myself from signing up until the beauty shots were revealed. At that point, I could not order the one click. Byย working within the rules,ย I didn't get stuck with something I really didn't want.ย I joined a group buy elsewhere.ย The secondary market isn't where you want to be on this one. I mightย be revising my postย in the "most expensive item you've bought" thread if that were the case.

Edited by WKRP
  • Like 3

Awards

On 5/14/2021 at 2:31 PM, Masterblaster said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Peaceย 

ย 

John

ย 

ย 

John

@Masterblasterย you're doing one hell of a job with providing us a place to congregate with our common hobby and giving us the opportunity to purchase our collection through GB. As the saying goes, you can't please everyone. People do need to be a bit more understanding of the times we are in. I'm not doing the best job in my personal life in regards to that. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and I hope nothing but the best for you. Everyone is going through alot right now though that doesn't mean they should take it out on others when things are not going their way. I just wanted to say thank you. We in this community are like one big family.ย 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Got my OC yesterday....jacket, box, full slipย and steelbook are outstanding! Single lenti is good. The front of theย double lenti is just OK...but the back is a blurry mess! Thought is was just my old eyes...but after opening still crappy. Had my son with his โ€œyoungโ€ย 23 year old eyes have a look. He said the same.ย Very disappointed in the DL..Guess itโ€™s going on eBay...Iโ€™ll replace it with my Nova lenti.ย 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Awards

40 minutes ago, aj101097 said:

Got my OC yesterday....jacket, box, full slipย and steelbook are outstanding! Single lenti is good. The front of theย double lenti is just OK...but the back is a blurry mess! Thought is was just my old eyes...but after opening still crappy. Had my son with his โ€œyoungโ€ย 23 year old eyes have a look. He said the same.ย Very disappointed in the DL..Guess itโ€™s going on eBay...Iโ€™ll replace it with my Nova lenti.ย 

Welcome to team Fullslip ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
3 minutes ago, EinsteinGOGO said:

I missed it......so sad.
ryan gosling art GIF by hoppip

ย 

@EinsteinGOGO Don't get down! By definition every new member has missed the GBs that occurred before they joined. Focus on open and future GBs, and selectively fill in on past releases using the secondary market (and some patience ๐Ÿ˜Š).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i remember taking my son to see this film, and we didn't know anything about it, it was a blind watch at the second run theater/discount theater. once over, we left both smiling as we exited (s/o Marketplace Cinema) the venue.ย 

that said, i received this immaculate One-click today(shed's a tear).

THANK YOU MP!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
3 hours ago, larson1977 said:

Hi all,

ย 

Any update about my OC box? Getting a bit impatient here ;)

@Masterblasterย @deckard99

ย 

Hi @larson1977ย I did some digging but couldn't find any info. Please PM @Masterblaster directly. You can add me as well to the PM.

• 2 months later...

What an amazing release!!... Beautiful beautiful FS... I looooove the design and the texture on it... Probably my favorite FS from ML.ย :x

ย 

Like usual the SB is algo beautiful... Fantastic design and "metallic" finish with the title debossed... No "Frame-embossed" non-sense!!... Just aย Fantastic SB!!!! Finally ML ย learning from HDZeta...ย ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

The goodies are the usual from ML but very nice and good...

ย 

Looove this edition overall... Love it...

ย 

Congrats to those that managed to get the OC Boxset!!...ย ^_^^_^

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

• Like 12

• 6 months later...

Sorry to reanimate an old post but I was watching some picture / unboxing etc from the Drive Manta Lab One Click and I didn't find any answer.

ย 

Do you know which edition has the Drive stickers ? It seems some people didn't receive it, some in double. No stickers inside each editions etc.

ย 

Like on the post above I don't see any sticker from his Fullslip unboxing.

ย 

Thanks