Manta Lab Drive (Manta Lab Exclusive #31) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Count Dantes said:

I sent out the tracking numbers earlier today that were provided to MP's so far :) 

As soon as we receive more tracking we will be sure to send it out right away. Thanks everyone!

Brad Pitt Kiss GIF

13 hours ago, Count Dantes said:

I sent out the tracking numbers earlier today that were provided to MP's so far :) 

As soon as we receive more tracking we will be sure to send it out right away. Thanks everyone!

Still nothing here for me w/this or UHD’s Blade Runner & UHD’s empty wooden box “b” Dunkirk! 😔 

Edited by Veum

On 4/20/2021 at 12:17 PM, Konan said:

@Count Dantes I ordered 2 editions, i received 1 tracking number so far (thank you !)

are both editions shipped together ?

If not how is it possible to know what's been sent ?

You will get 2 tracking numbers from what I’ve been told but I will follow up

I don’t know which edition is with which tracking number I don’t get the full details sorry

• Thanks 1

I know everyone who selected direct is anxious and excited to get their tracking numbers. I am going to ask everyone to be as patient as possible.

we had 247 requests for this GB and a large number of those were direct.

Collectong/Manta has to:

-prepare each of those individually for shipping

-follow checks and balances to make sure nothing is missed

-print off labels

-send to post office

-prepare a list to send to us to send out. Make sure all the tracking is correct 

etc etc

its a very particular and methodical process, it’s going to take some time. I’m getting tracking in batches and sending them out immediately. 

thanks everyone 

PS. Reminder. I know everyone is thankful but my inbox doesn’t love 150+ replies when I send out tracking saying “thank-you” 😂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7