IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• ★ Administrators ★

This weeks new stuff, including a very fast delivery from @Benoit46 including the French Cyborg Edition a bonus Cyborg Mask, some candy and the Romeo + Juliet BLufans Lenti (#005) from @ksosk 🙏..... did you hear that @thomue1987 a "FAST DELIVERY" your package is not here yet, I wonder why 😜

baby sloth GIF

Newsteelbook 320 - Media Psychos - Cyborg France - Romeo + Juliet Blufans - Total Recall 4k

and more regular arrivals from different sales. Got only 1 Black Friday item (21 & 22 Jump Steel 4K SB).

Newsteelbook 321 - Media Psychos - Plain Archives Incendies - Halloween 4K Steelbook

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

@Parzival

You do know that you can get protectors that fit FAC Hardbox? ;)

Including the 2 x XL Hardbox   (Allied etc)  :D

Haha you are probably right.. 

These loose protector covers are quite a bug bear 

What's the SCF protective cover to fit Allied? Do you remember from the top of your head 

Cheers 

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Parzival said:

Haha you are probably right.. 

These loose protector covers are quite a bug bear 

What's the SCF protective cover to fit Allied? Do you remember from the top of your head 

Cheers 

I don’t think there is a scf yet. You can get them from FA. So if you order something from FA, you can add them to an order. Not sure about from our GBs.
Maybe Nils @extantsrevenge can help there? 

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Here are a few items received during the weekend. Purchased the Cars 3 steelbook for a great price; however, the company I purchased from taped a coupon right on the front of the steelbook! Ugh. But, I was able to find Total Recall in a round tin. This is similar to the Jurassic World tins that came out several years back. 

E1945092-1650-4479-8208-656F300B3EAA.jpeg

2D1D5B2D-293F-4466-A146-C205923BFBE1.jpeg

5BD1B9E6-DB9A-474C-9ADC-7410D1855258.jpeg

• Like 18

Hey guys!!...

I received this one I believe last monday but I've been sooooo busy that I haven't had any time to open it... Hahaa...

As a lot of people in here mine arrived with the outer box (Package mailbox) with a few visible hits... But thank God the inner protection was enough and the Boxset is in perfect condition. xD;)

Overall I really really liked this release... The design of the Boxset is perfect for me... It has some spot gloss over a matte base... Looks great... Exactly what I wanted it!! 9_9

The clear winner here is... Again... The Dual Lenticular... Super clear and I love both designs... A fantastic edition to be honest... :xxD

Then comes the Single Lenti... But the lenti doesn't seem to be as clear as the DL... The Backside is nice tho...

And at last comes the FS... It's super simple... Red Matte base with glossy drawings... I really like it... I Do!! But I wouldn't buy this edition alone... It feels great as a "Complementary" edition on the Boxset... But it's just too simple to get only that one (Maybe that's the reason Blufans didn't sell it on singles... haha)...

Aaaaaand... Of course... The Steelbook is BEAUTIFUL... I got this release Mainly for the SB and It didn't disapoint at all... Beautiful design and execution... ;)

Also all these goodies are great!!... I love all these "Deadpoolish" Movie Posters!!... The books looks great but I need to give it a good read... A lot of fantastic goodies!! Love it!!...

Overall I really really liked this edition!!! It took forever to arrive but at the end it totally worth the wait!!!... :D:D

IMG_7377.jpg

IMG_7378.jpg

IMG_7379.jpg

IMG_7380.jpg

IMG_7381.jpg

IMG_7382.jpg

IMG_7383.jpg

IMG_7384.jpg

IMG_7385.jpg

IMG_7386.jpg

IMG_7387.jpg

IMG_7388.jpg

IMG_7389.jpg

IMG_7390.jpg

IMG_7391.jpg

IMG_7392.jpg

IMG_7393.jpg

IMG_7394.jpg

IMG_7395.jpg

IMG_7396.jpg

IMG_7397.jpg

IMG_7398.jpg

IMG_7399.jpg

IMG_7400.jpg

IMG_7401.jpg

IMG_7402.jpg

IMG_7403.jpg

IMG_7404.jpg

IMG_7405.jpg

IMG_7406.jpg

IMG_7407.jpg

IMG_7408.jpg

IMG_7409.jpg

IMG_7410.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

IMG_7412.jpg

IMG_7413.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7415.jpg

IMG_7416.jpg

IMG_7417.jpg

IMG_7418.jpg

IMG_7419.jpg

IMG_7420.jpg

IMG_7421.jpg

IMG_7422.jpg

IMG_7423.jpg

IMG_7424.jpg

IMG_7425.jpg

IMG_7426.jpg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Nice Gremlins edition @Fortis93 mate! Where's that from? I've not seen that before...

Looks like a ameray inside? No steelbook?

Thanks, mate.

That was a Zavvi exclusive.

https://www.zavvi.com.au/blu-ray/gremlins-zavvi-exclusive-ultimate-4k-collector-s-edition/12708267.html?countrySelected=Y

And that is an amaray inside it, but I ended up replacing it with the 4K steelbook (another exclusive from Zavvi) that I already own.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just got these delivered!!

Group Buy number 2!

I word of appreciation to @Masterblaster, @thomue1987 and @Count Dantes for making this possible (also to anyone else who was involved behind the scenes :) )!!

Everything arrived in mint condition 🤩. The way these were packed, was virtually impossible to get any kind of damage. Thanks for the top notch service provided.

And it's never enough to say This community ROCKS!! 🤘🤘🤘

unnamed.thumb.jpg.e196c0721b47dd08b7997bc6869c71b7.jpg

• Like 16

vor 38 Minuten schrieb ThereIsNoooSpoon:

Just got these delivered!!

Group Buy number 2!

I word of appreciation to @Masterblaster, @thomue1987 and @Count Dantes for making this possible (also to anyone else who was involved behind the scenes :) )!!

Everything arrived in mint condition 🤩. The way these were packed, was virtually impossible to get any kind of damage. Thanks for the top notch service provided.

And it's never enough to say This community ROCKS!! 🤘🤘🤘

unnamed.thumb.jpg.e196c0721b47dd08b7997bc6869c71b7.jpg

@R1s1ngs0n

i marked you the most important sentence 😀

• Haha 3