IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/8/2020 at 10:01 AM, hal56 said:

Some fantastic new entries today🙂:

WeEt Exclusive #01:

Captain America: Civil War, One-click

Fanatic Selection #03:

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

UHD Club DP #04:

Interstellar

KimchiDVD Exclusive #69

Atomic Blonde, One-click Box

20201208_172202.jpg

20201208_172239.jpg

20201208_172911.jpg

20201208_173439.jpg

20201208_173950.jpg

20 hours ago, FlanInTheFace said:

A few new ones! Only opened Total Recall so far, which is fantastic, especially for the price! With Arrival i’m debating replacing the steel in my Fac set with it. The finish isn’t as nice, but I prefer this art I think. And I finally went for HDZeta’s Blade Runner! Been looking for that for a decent price for a while now😄

B1761F29-5F7E-4E15-8F95-20CC1C48B576.jpeg

Beautiful Total Recall!!... I have to have it!!... Congrats brother!! ;)

7 hours ago, quentin said:

Yoo! Just received the Forrest Gump Film Arena edition (thanks to @Benoit46for the package AND the candy)F890DF7B-B8C5-48D8-B8E8-3AC475803C70.thumb.jpeg.691d84e5bc1e2ca96f7c299b70a96932.jpeg784F3282-ACE5-44AF-AD2D-892719525642.thumb.jpeg.9934a75cf88d5361b786106247ce1271.jpeg50D39ADD-BBEA-4617-8BC1-F9E4E7615848.thumb.jpeg.2cb98550345738e11f03f6111d98f50c.jpegA69E1B19-40AD-4CF6-A0BE-D866831F36C3.thumb.jpeg.f3bbf43167b8a1d01ddebc2eae135804.jpeg38FD40CB-C841-4470-84BE-3BDFBA5B341A.thumb.jpeg.49c2dc20db36c4c5b416b0f3abfa7fa3.jpeg26F2FB34-817F-4D55-BA1E-DCF726B78CD2.thumb.jpeg.ec9bf5a73ad9260c43ec1f91fdb49c2e.jpeg95E0DEA8-FDAD-4E14-A307-EB47B4C05BA5.thumb.jpeg.a42aff46be304f41fbce138ea4af95bc.jpeg

Awesome Maaann!!!

Yesss yesss yess yeesssss!!!!.... I feel my FG Maniacx Box closer every day!!!...

Suddendly I'm raving Shrimp...  :P

3 hours ago, RAK said:

New editions. After sitting in limbo for ever, and ever finally got my Deadpool 2 OC.

DD450B4C-66DF-4F06-B355-53D8736132C6.jpeg

C646E393-15A7-4216-8F56-D4F9BED8755C.jpeg

Awesome news brother!! Toldya it would come in a surprise!!!... Congrats!! I love that OC from Blufans!!  ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey Guys!!!

Here's my latest reception... 

These are great Nova Media Editions!!...

The Lenti on GoNY is amazing!! Just fantastic... I think it's the best lenti  have from them... The back is also great with a matte base with spot gloss on the image... Very nice!!The Booklet is sooo complete and the godies great... The Steelbook is plain with a glossy finish... Simple but beautiful... Really like it...

I chose the FS edition on RD because didn't like the desing of the lenti... The FS is a great "texturized matte" with some Spot gloss... Vrey very nice... The booklet again incredible and these cards great!!... The Steelbook has a Beautiful Beatiful white base with frame and title embossed... Very nice very nice Steelbook... I'm so happy to finally have it!!... xD

IMG_7530.jpg

IMG_7531.jpg

IMG_7532.jpg

IMG_7533.jpg

IMG_7534.jpg

IMG_7535.jpg

IMG_7536.jpg

IMG_7537.jpg

IMG_7538.jpg

IMG_7539.jpg

IMG_7540.jpg

IMG_7541.jpg

IMG_7542.jpg

IMG_7543.jpg

IMG_7544.jpg

IMG_7545.jpg

IMG_7546.jpg

IMG_7547.jpg

IMG_7548.jpg

IMG_7549.jpg

IMG_7550.jpg

IMG_7551.jpg

• Like 22

2 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey Guys!!!

Here's my latest reception... 

These are great Nova Media Editions!!...

The Lenti on GoNY is amazing!! Just fantastic... I think it's the best lenti  have from them... The back is also great with a matte base with spot gloss on the image... Very nice!!The Booklet is sooo complete and the godies great... The Steelbook is plain with a glossy finish... Simple but beautiful... Really like it...

I chose the FS edition on RD because didn't like the desing of the lenti... The FS is a great "texturized matte" with some Spot gloss... Vrey very nice... The booklet again incredible and these cards great!!... The Steelbook has a Beautiful Beatiful white base with frame and title embossed... Very nice very nice Steelbook... I'm so happy to finally have it!!... xD

IMG_7530.jpg

IMG_7531.jpg

IMG_7532.jpg

IMG_7533.jpg

IMG_7534.jpg

IMG_7535.jpg

IMG_7536.jpg

IMG_7537.jpg

IMG_7538.jpg

IMG_7539.jpg

IMG_7540.jpg

IMG_7541.jpg

IMG_7542.jpg

IMG_7543.jpg

IMG_7544.jpg

IMG_7545.jpg

IMG_7546.jpg

IMG_7547.jpg

IMG_7548.jpg

IMG_7549.jpg

IMG_7550.jpg

IMG_7551.jpg

Awesome pickups! I see you bought from the wintersale at Novamedia? I almost went for that Gangs of New York, but I went with a few others instead! I’ve got that Reservoir Dogs though, great release! And if you can, I highly recommend that Total Recall release!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Awesome pickups! I see you bought from the wintersale at Novamedia? I almost went for that Gangs of New York, but I went with a few others instead! I’ve got that Reservoir Dogs though, great release! And if you can, I highly recommend that Total Recall release!

Thanks man!! Actually I got these at normal price like a week before they announced Winter sale!! Hahaa... But today as I opened these I had to get a few more Novas so I ordered Kick-Ass Lenti (The one I was missing,hehe) Taken Lenti and The Grey Lenti... Let’s wait and see how those are... 😬😬

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Thanks man!! Actually I got these at normal price like a week before they announced Winter sale!! Hahaa... But today as I opened these I had to get a few more Novas so I ordered Kick-Ass Lenti (The one I was missing,hehe) Taken Lenti and The Grey Lenti... Let’s wait and see how those are... 😬😬

Ah sorry, oh well! I bought Dredd right before the winter sale last year lol. This year I bought the black slip version of Dredd, full slip of Kick Ass, and lenti of Nightcrawler🙃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Ah sorry, oh well! I bought Dredd right before the winter sale last year lol. This year I bought the black slip version of Dredd, full slip of Kick Ass, and lenti of Nightcrawler🙃

Yeah! I also want Dredd lenti and Nightcrwler Lenti but wife will start throwing in the trash editions without Spanish Subtitles... 🤣🤣 I will look for cheap US amarays on those!! 😅😅

• Haha 6

vor 6 Stunden schrieb LeGonze:

I have the Kick-Ass and The Grey Lenti. You will really like these, especially the steelbook of The Grey is awesome🙂

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Feels like christmas has already started 😃

Back to the Future Limited UK Set, the Columbia Classics 4K Set (German Edition), Train to Busan 2 SB

Newsteelbook 323 - Media Psychos - Back to the Future Limited 4K Set - Columbia Classics Set

and

tenor.gif?itemid=13073178giphy.gif

Hobbit & LotR 4K SB Set (Hobbit Mint, LotR 😢 not, still bearable). Also finally got my Resident Evil 4K Set and to my surprise it was shipped in a box and arrived in good condition.

Newsteelbook 324 - Media Psychos - Hobbit 4K - Lord of the Rings 4K Steelbook - Resident Evil 4K

JJf56lX.gif

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hehe Santa Claus Christmas GIF Sexy Jessica Alba GIF

Who knows.

Maybe... instead of that... she just draws an award icon like MP Awards on a cardboard...........

"Take, my love, for your contribution to the movies we have at home; stick it wherever you want. Except covering my mother's portrait like you did the last time, of course..."

It would be a great moment. But for now we are not going to ask about their privacy, right? :P 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Your wife will be happy !! This edition not only has Spanish subtitles, but also Spanish dubbing. 

Tell her that you have made a great effort to get just this edition with Spanish, and that you deserve an award... ;) 

I know!! I selected these exclusively because of that!! 😅🤣🤣

When I get a Premium WITH Spanish Subtitles I get a pass to get another WITHOUT. But it has to be very special. 😬😬😅

Now... I have to wait for her reaction on those editions WITHOUT DISCS AT ALL (HDZ)!!... 😱😱😂😂

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I know!! I selected these exclusively because of that!! 😅🤣🤣

When I get a Premium WITH Spanish Subtitles I get a pass to get another WITHOUT. But it has to be very special. 😬😬😅

Now... I have to wait for her reaction on those editions WITHOUT DISCS AT ALL (HDZ)!!... 😱😱😂😂

I know, I also regularly look for discs with subtitles in Spanish. If one day you need a pass to get another without, we make a deal!!! ;) 

And tell her that you voluntarily renounce of HDZeta discs, because they didn't have Spanish subtitles, and you'd rather don't have it than see her sad one second...

You do a big sacrifice!!! :D 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

@LeGonze You done good, son. 👌 xD

8 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

I know, I also regularly look for discs with subtitles in Spanish. If one day you need a pass to get another without, we make a deal!!! ;) 

And tell her that you voluntarily renounce of HDZeta discs, because they didn't have Spanish subtitles, and you'd rather don't have it than see her sad one second...

@Fortis93 / @Casiusco why are your flags reversed 😆 

steve brule GIF

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Wow... Great idea mi hermano!! How long have you been married?? I wish I had your experience and knowledge!! 😱😱 A mi todavía me falta mucho!!... 😅😅

Edited by LeGonze
  • Haha 5