IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fortis93 said:

I'm not even joking, I was on the FAC site yesterday checking this out, just as shocked as you guys are that it's still in stock. My hand was hovering over the Buy button, but I held back. I don't think that'll be the case today... xD

I'm not really someone who has a favourite film of all time and struggles to make a Top 10 list, but this film is easily up there and there are some days where it could absolutely take the top spot as my favourite film of all time.

Maaann!!... Yeahh!!!... This thing gave goosebumps while I was opening it!!!...

Please get it man!!... Thank me later!!... Just Buy it!!... :PxD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ytrerio said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14101419

Yeap!!... You will loooove it!!... xD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!...

I just have to say that those were the best $265.00 I've spent for a Premium release!!...

Oh My God!!!... It's just amzing!!... Everything is AMAZING!!...

I can't believe it's still in stock on the FA webpage...

If you have some money get this as soon as possible!!!... It has tons and tons and tons of stuff in it!!... It barely fit in my sofa!! It's ridiculous!!

Every single thing is made of great quality!!!

IT'S AMAZING!!! xD

PS. Sorry for that many pictures... But this is worth it!!... :P

IMG_6369.jpg

IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_6379.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

IMG_6382.jpg

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6392.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

IMG_6396.jpg

IMG_6397.jpg

IMG_6398.jpg

IMG_6399.jpg

IMG_6401.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6405.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

IMG_6407.jpg

IMG_6408.jpg

IMG_6410.jpg

IMG_6412.jpg

IMG_6413.jpg

IMG_6415.jpg

IMG_6416.jpg

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_6420.jpg

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6422.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

IMG_6424.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg

Man I wish I could afford It I literally just bought black barons the exorcist off ebay for 160 today. I also have this issue with jumping on one clicks I try hard to see the value but I never can justify it lol. For the price of that one click I could buy two maybe 3 editions of different films. For example I just bought novamedia john wick 1 and 2 4k lenticular. Together they cost me 170 with shipping I'm in a GB for the third and that puts me at about 250 and that's still 15 shy of this beauty. But in all fairness this one click does come with a whole lot of goodies😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Man I wish I could afford It I literally just bought black barons the exorcist off ebay for 160 today. I also have this issue with jumping on one clicks I try hard to see the value but I never can justify it lol. For the price of that one click I could buy two maybe 3 editions of different films. For example I just bought novamedia john wick 1 and 2 4k lenticular. Together they cost me 170 with shipping I'm in a GB for the third and that puts me at about 250 and that's still 15 shy of this beauty. But in all fairness this one click does come with a whole lot of goodies😁

I like one-clicks so I can decide in person what I want to add to my collection. If it speaks to me, I'll keep it intact or part with the unnecessary. I only have so much room. :( 

• Like 5

Awards

51 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!...

I just have to say that those were the best $265.00 I've spent for a Premium release!!...

I can't believe it's still in stock on the FA webpage...

If you have some money get this as soon as possible!!!... It has tons and tons and tons of stuff in it!!... It barely fit in my sofa!! It's ridiculous!!

Every single thing is made of great quality!!!

IT'S AMAZING!!! xD

PS. Sorry for that many pictures... But this is worth it!!... :P

I'm appreciating the excitement.

bruno mars GIF

Confession time. I'm never seen The Terminator. It's before my time and never peaked my interest. Worth watching minus the nostalgia? 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Awards

1 hour ago, Carl said:

Confession time. I'm never seen The Terminator. It's before my time and never peaked my interest.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Carl said:

Worth watching minus the nostalgia? 😅

It's definitely worth watching, It's important to keep in mind the first movie was made on a lower budget. So some of the effects don't hold up, but that doesn't interfere in the overall quality of the movie. It's one of the movies that is considered a Classic that I believe still is deserving of such a title. 

13 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Whaaaat!??... Are you 12 years old?? :o:P

This is just a 80s/90s Super Classic... You could have seen it on TV every ThinTuesday, ThickThursday And SexySaturdays... Right @Hollywood E Rock?? 9_9

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Yes... Totally and definitely Yes.

2 hours ago, Carl said:

I'm appreciating the excitement.

bruno mars GIF

Confession time. I'm never seen The Terminator. It's before my time and never peaked my interest. Worth watching minus the nostalgia? 😅

This movie is Arnold at the peak of his prime in my opinion. However im an 80’s kid and watch everything of his still. True Lies is a very close second. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

This was my exact reaction when I got mine lol. I dont know why it didnt sell out

The two WEA steelbooks should be reason enough 

3 hours ago, LeGonze said:

I'm still in shock man!!!... Everything feels and looks great quality!!... Starting with the T-Shirt!!... Hahaa.... The Box is amazing!!! Embossed/Spot gloss... The slips are beautiful!!... The lentis are fantastic!!... The FS is great!!... The Cards of thick paper great quality... Photobook and Booklet amazing... Steelbooks super amzing!!!... OMG Everything!!... The Gift is frikin amazing!!... Super sturdy... It feels soo real for T2!!!... Hahaa...

I'm really in Shock man!!!!... :o:o:oxD

The main reason it did not sell out is in the # at the bottom of the box. 1000. 
Normally they do about 500 Maniacs. 
The print run was huge for this release and they are paying the price for that.
There’s a lesson for all retailers. Huge print runs means stock stuck on shelves. 

The other reason is the cost of shipping a maniacs to USA etc. 
Makes it a very expensive item. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LeGonze said:

IMG_6369.jpg

Beautiful edition from FA!

Congratulations @LeGonze !!!!

12m6YBQBVVPMK4.gif.b2b008bd6df7cc835607bb918ac849f4.gif

Fantastic photos 📷  buddy. Great to see members opening their premiums and showing all the good stuff inside 👍

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1