IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

So some of the effects don't hold up, but that doesn't interfere in the overall quality of the movie

With regards to the first T1, I'd say all the old-school animatronics and puppetry used for the endoskeleton work very much in the movie's favour.

All those jerky, unnatural movements only serve to further heighten the Terminator's robotic and eerie nature, which I think makes it more terrifying, especially when it's in pursuit of them.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

With regards to the first T1, I'd say all the old-school animatronics and puppetry used for the endoskeleton work very much in the movie's favour.

All those jerky, unnatural movements only serve to further heighten the Terminator's robotic and eerie nature, which I think makes it more terrifying, especially when it's in pursuit of them.

No I absolutely agree with you when it comes to those effects. I actually was just mainly referring to a scene close to the end of the movie.

I think stop motion was the technique used to achieve that scene. It doesn't effect my enjoyment of the movie, but I do like warning new viewers of the film who may over judge because their looking at the film with year 2020 eyes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

No I absolutely agree with you when it comes to those effects. I actually was just mainly referring to a scene close to the end of the movie.

I think stop motion was the technique used to achieve that scene. It doesn't effect my enjoyment of the movie, but I do like warning new viewers of the film who may over judge because their looking at the film with year 2020 eyes.

Now I want to marathon T1 and T2 back-to-back. xD

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!...

I just have to say that those were the best $265.00 I've spent for a Premium release!!...

Oh My God!!!... It's just amzing!!... Everything is AMAZING!!...

I can't believe it's still in stock on the FA webpage...

If you have some money get this as soon as possible!!!... It has tons and tons and tons of stuff in it!!... It barely fit in my sofa!! It's ridiculous!!

Every single thing is made of great quality!!!

IT'S AMAZING!!! xD

PS. Sorry for that many pictures... But this is worth it!!... :P

IMG_6369.jpg

IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_6379.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

IMG_6382.jpg

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6392.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

IMG_6396.jpg

IMG_6397.jpg

IMG_6398.jpg

IMG_6399.jpg

IMG_6401.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6405.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

IMG_6407.jpg

IMG_6408.jpg

IMG_6410.jpg

IMG_6412.jpg

IMG_6413.jpg

IMG_6415.jpg

IMG_6416.jpg

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_6420.jpg

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6422.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

IMG_6424.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg

@LeGonze mine just arrived, I grabbed it as a consolation prize to the 1917 fanatics.  The T- shirt/mug boxes were such an amazing surprise, I lost it opening this one.

Also excited to leave a well-deserved perfect review on the FA site for this, seems like you even get credits for doing so? Maybe $265 can turn into $263.50 next time lol

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I really enjoy conversations around "is Seven a horror movie?", love when they cross the line of so many levels, and there is one scene in T1 in a club that I consider one of the most frightening won't stop moments of any, any film.

Also, recently I inserted watching Assault on Precinct 13 in between T1 and T2, as i was trying to find something to match the pace of just, coming after you. I did not sleep well after.

(BTW, still a few Assault on Precinct 13 lentis left on the Cinemuseum site, too!)

Thank you for being you, needed somewhere to share this excitement about what is in the box (maniacs box, not seven)

Edited by jstak42
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
11 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!...

I just have to say that those were the best $265.00 I've spent for a Premium release!!...

Oh My God!!!... It's just amzing!!... Everything is AMAZING!!...

I can't believe it's still in stock on the FA webpage...

If you have some money get this as soon as possible!!!... It has tons and tons and tons of stuff in it!!... It barely fit in my sofa!! It's ridiculous!!

Every single thing is made of great quality!!!

IT'S AMAZING!!! xD

PS. Sorry for that many pictures... But this is worth it!!... :P

IMG_6369.jpg

IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_6379.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

IMG_6382.jpg

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6392.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

IMG_6396.jpg

IMG_6397.jpg

IMG_6398.jpg

IMG_6399.jpg

IMG_6401.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6405.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

IMG_6407.jpg

IMG_6408.jpg

IMG_6410.jpg

IMG_6412.jpg

IMG_6413.jpg

IMG_6415.jpg

IMG_6416.jpg

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_6420.jpg

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6422.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

IMG_6424.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg

Very nice p/u to those that did... it is well worth it!😊

I love all my Terminators films & was so happy to pick this up quite awhile ago, it is amazing❣️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

The main reason it did not sell out is in the # at the bottom of the box. 1000. 
Normally they do about 500 Maniacs. 
The print run was huge for this release and they are paying the price for that.
There’s a lesson for all retailers. Huge print runs means stock stuck on shelves. 

The other reason is the cost of shipping a maniacs to USA etc. 
Makes it a very expensive item. 

Well... This time works for me as I can totally stand a 1001 print run and I managed to get it this late!!! Hahaa... I’m sooo frikin happy with  this... xD

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Beautiful edition from FA!

Congratulations @LeGonze !!!!

12m6YBQBVVPMK4.gif.b2b008bd6df7cc835607bb918ac849f4.gif

Fantastic photos 📷  buddy. Great to see members opening their premiums and showing all the good stuff inside 👍

Thanks man!!... Yeah!! This release definitely deserves all these pictures... Hahaa...

Now I’m very excited to get my Forrest Gump Maniacs Box... xD

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Just did a quick scroll through but if anyone had said that T2 is the greatest sci-fi action flick of all time.....

AdolescentDisguisedDikdik-size_restricted.gif

I'll tell you Robert, we have many best friends! There are at least multiple dozens of us! ❤️

And... OHEMGEEE - that T2 box from FA - stop using inappropriate language it, my mortgage can go stop using inappropriate language itself! Imma get it!

Edited by tr0llhatt
  • Like 3

Awards