extantsrevenge

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

That was indeed a most impressive gameday 3 victory for @RileyLad with 45 points 😲, but in all that excitement nobody noticed that I predicted 2 Games in a row completely correct, which is surely only the biginning of a great run that leads to the top.....

giphy.gif

Congrats to @mamaragan for regaining the top position.

There have been a few Psychos that have not predicted any game and some that already missed a lot. I'm thinking of taking these out 🤔, since if you don't play you will not get the award so what is the point of having them in the ranking.

Get your predictions is for Day 4 @Danie_L @Adrip @ilay620 @Parzival @ChristophStraub @Jack D. @JiumJium .

family-guy-stewie-griffin.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Il y a 9 heures, extantsrevenge a dit :

giphy.gif

That was indeed a most impressive gameday 3 victory for @RileyLad with 45 points 😲, but in all that excitement nobody noticed that I predicted 2 Games in a row completely correct, which is surely only the biginning of a great run that leads to the top.....

giphy.gif

Congrats to @mamaragan for regaining the top position.

There have been a few Psychos that have not predicted any game and some that already missed a lot. I'm thinking of taking these out 🤔, since if you don't play you will not get the award so what is the point of having them in the ranking.

Get your predictions is for Day 4 @Danie_L @Adrip @ilay620 @Parzival @ChristophStraub @Jack D. @JiumJium .

family-guy-stewie-griffin.gif

I have to step up my game to keep the competition at bay 

disney scar GIF

• Haha 8

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Wow Germany did secure 1 point yesterday, that is one point more than I collected in the 4 games yesterday

monkey-puppet-omg-shock-gif-1.gif?fit=32

I did not watch the German game, after the first one I didn't want to waste my time 😅.

My way of predicting the results for today

giphy.gif

Since they are not playing I took the following members out of the Game

Spoiler

@manuman888  @SauceKFC zero predictions in the 28 played games

@MikeH5856 only 6 predictions in the 28 played games (8 points)

@V303 only 6 predictions in the 28 played games (9 points)

@Smookie015 only played day 1, 8 predictions in the 28 played games (26 points)

There are a few players that missed several games (whole gamedays 😲) but seeing the points are close or better to some members that predicted all games I will leave them in, just make sure you don't miss more games.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Wow Germany did secure 1 point yesterday, that is one point more than I collected in the 4 games yesterday

monkey-puppet-omg-shock-gif-1.gif?fit=32

I did not watch the German game, after the first one I didn't want to waste my time 😅.

My way of predicting the results for today

giphy.gif

Since they are not playing I took the following members out of the Game

Hide contents

@manuman888  @SauceKFC zero predictions in the 28 played games

@MikeH5856 only 6 predictions in the 28 played games (8 points)

@V303 only 6 predictions in the 28 played games (9 points)

@Smookie015 only played day 1, 8 predictions in the 28 played games (26 points)

There are a few players that missed several games (whole gamedays 😲) but seeing the points are close or better to some members that predicted all games I will leave them in, just make sure you don't miss more games.

Sorry, @extantsrevenge! I thought I had made all my predictions on that site listed on page one. Apparently I did not understand this at all! 🤣🤣🤣 Oh well… maybe next year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

You’re welcome, everyone. I’m glad my horrendous predictions are benefiting the community as a whole…

Chris Farley Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

In other news, @Catgirl had a nice match day 4 and is doing all she can to leave us basement dwellers…good job!

• Haha 10

• ★ Administrators ★

@GuyIncognit0

giphy.gif

The whole WM I seem to make the wrong predictions, Gameday 4 was especially hard and I almost thought I would collect no points at all. It is

giphy.gif

I almost thought @R1s1ngs0n would leave us alone at the end, but he came back 😛, and good @Pbsw23 is also still in reach. We are a tight group 🤣. I wonder if we can get out from below during Gameday 5 or if things take another bad turn 😨

Anyway a huge congratulations to @Mrdugan who collected 50 Points on day 4 and secured with that the position 1.

giphy.gif

Get your predigtions in @tylerismisfit @Parzival @Casiusco @ilay620 @ZKA @aluna12 Rapunzel (still don't know who you are) @ChristophStraub

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 13
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@GuyIncognit0

giphy.gif

The whole WM I seem to make the wrong predictions, Gameday 4 was especially hard and I almost thought I would collect no points at all. It is

giphy.gif

I almost thought @R1s1ngs0n would leave us alone at the end, but he came back 😛, and good @Pbsw23 is also still in reach. We are a tight group 🤣. I wonder if we can get out from below during Gameday 5 or if things take another bad turn 😨

Anyway a huge congratulations to @Mrdugan who collected 50 Points on day 4 and secured with that the position 1.

giphy.gif

Get your predigtions in @tylerismisfit @Parzival @Casiusco @ilay620 @ZKA @aluna12 Rapunzel (still don't know who you are) @ChristophStraub

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

I felt bad for you all so I thought some match fixing was in order… 🙄🤣

The irony is that people have benefitted from your point scoring system Nils. How I only get 4 points for predicting 2-1 when the result is 2-0 (correct result but 1 goal out) and yet people seem to score 9 or more points for predicting 0-0 when it’s 3-3 (correct result but SIX goals out) is beyond me?! 😆 But all is fair in Love and Scores 😁👍🏼

So long as England don’t implode tonight I’m a happy bunny. 😊🍻

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I personally cannot see Iran beating USA @Veum But then again, I mayyyyyyyyyy have been wrong before….

6BF4AA56-4F84-4F14-8704-C38757B3EB27.thumb.jpeg.97dc9482c795e552fc2b1fc87486812f.jpeg

🤣😂😂😂😂😂

@Pbsw23 I had hoped I could have watched your great England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 team today vs. Wales but our Satellite subscription does not have FS1 where it is playing here (hoped it would have been on FOX or FS2 which we do get 😔). 😞 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Veum said:

@Pbsw23 I had hoped I could have watched your great England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 team today vs. Wales but our Satellite subscription does not have FS1 where it is playing here (hoped it would have been on FOX or FS2 which we do get 😔). 😞 

Well, just tell yourself that after the performance from them on Friday, you’re really not missing anything 😂👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Confused 1