Media Psychos World Cup 2022 Prediction Game/Challenge

extantsrevenge

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, deckard99 said:

I'm trying to find @extantsrevenge and @R1s1ngs0n on the leaderboard. Hey guys, send up a flare just to let me know you're out there somewhere!

Peak Don Smith GIF by Justin

They're just being kind and making sure I don't get too lonely down here in the cellar.

Every now and then they try to run away but I just turn on the charm and they can't help but come back 😁

• Haha 9

• ★ Administrators ★
16 hours ago, deckard99 said:

I'm trying to find @extantsrevenge and @R1s1ngs0n on the leaderboard. Hey guys, send up a flare just to let me know you're out there somewhere!

Peak Don Smith GIF by Justin

meeko-flik-gasp-gif.gif

burn-boomer.gif

11 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

They're just being kind and making sure I don't get too lonely down here in the cellar.

Every now and then they try to run away but I just turn on the charm and they can't help but come back 😁

giphy.gif

• Haha 10

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Veum:

If the score stays tied at end of regulation they add 30 minutes play on time, Noooo, why not just kick like penalty points for each team until someone wins, huh 🤔 

Season 2 Idea GIF by Portlandia

The penaltys comes after the 30 min if they still stay tie. Then both teams got 5 shoots if after that 5 shoots it still tie then every team got 1 shot till someone miss

59 minutes ago, Veum said:

I know, however I like my idea much better! 💡 👊

Arnold Schwarzenegger Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Some tournaments play this way that you have suggested @Veum But generally it’s in League football and not national.

But most of us would rather see a winner scored during play, and not to have a match decided by penalties. Do I want to watch a guy step up and take  a shot from the spot? or score a screamer or an acrobatic overhead kick for example, Hence the extra time.

Personally I would rather see the old Golden goal rule come back into play, where by you play until someone scores the winner. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Some tournaments play this way that you have suggested @Veum But generally it’s in League football and not national.

But most of us would rather see a winner scored during play, and not to have a match decided by penalties. Do I want to watch a guy step up and take  a shot from the spot? or score a screamer or an acrobatic overhead kick for example, Hence the extra time.

Personally I would rather see the old Golden goal rule come back into play, where by you play until someone scores the winner. 

Im Not GIF @Pbsw23

Le 04/12/2022 à 12:02, extantsrevenge a dit :

Shocked to see that a few participants have missed the games yesterday even when I tagged you. Still some predictions missing for today.

Sonnie, @Steelzer @lp19036 @Daft @Casiusco @Ultraviolence @ZKA @comICS-soon

lets-do-this-alright.gif

@extantsrevenge Yes really sorry but I was missing during several days without possibility to connect ;-(

But for me it's was too easy as France will be again Champions 😉

• Like 1