IGNORED

SECRET SANTA 2021

R1s1ngs0n

^^ I'm very happy the box arrived unscathed @AndroiDad75 and that the items were pleasing.  😉

Anime has an enormous variety of shows available in that incredible art style and Teen Boys can be a bit tricky to satisfy.

I think the shows provided, may meet their expectations though as they have a large fan-base and are quite mature in content.

I was quite happy to hear that you and your lads love Hot Chocolate of course and as I mentioned in my letter, the "Sour Cherry Jam (I still call it 'Preserves') " is incredible on Ice Cream (also Waffles!). I can't think of any other Company that makes "Sour Cherry" but ....they should!

Cheers my buddy, chat soon. 🥳

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I could open my parcel from my Secret Santa @Gladiator_MV. Thank you so much Toni for both the films as well as the gifts for the culinary well-being.

Secret_Santa_1.thumb.jpg.8686d0feec7c0e3ed11244354ee6da68.jpg

Killer's Bodyguard 2 (2 times, one to be always sealed) as well as Love, Rosie.

Secret_Santa_1a.thumb.jpg.1cb4530fc923d9577bf0207090da6242.jpg

Love, rosie with a beautiful lenti and add ons

Secret_Santa_1b.thumb.jpg.498a18a5e7c56f9b3365f187dc21a70c.jpg

Beside the usual sweets and a box of fish 😁, Toni sent me a selection of local drinks from his coast of the Baltic Sea. I guess, all this bottles will not stay filled for a long time 🙄

Secret_Santa_2.thumb.jpg.1aa7bbc7779931f26072bfc63caae245.jpg

Secret_Santa_3.thumb.jpg.d32648867a3098b1590292670f341aa1.jpg

The first beer "Strandfass" I drunk today during supper. Dry and oaky, but the taste was perfect to the slices of bread with delicious sausage.

And "Ostseeschaum" will be opened in a couple of minutes for a check of taste together with my wife. 😉

This was the first time  I participated to this nice happening Secret Santa. Thank you to the team as well as to all who have made their Secret Santas happy. I guess we meet us next year again.

Have a nice evening,

Wolfgang

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Toapel:

Today I could open my parcel from my Secret Santa @Gladiator_MV. Thank you so much Toni for both the films as well as the gifts for the culinary well-being.

Secret_Santa_1.thumb.jpg.8686d0feec7c0e3ed11244354ee6da68.jpg

Killer's Bodyguard 2 (2 times, one to be always sealed) as well as Love, Rosie.

Secret_Santa_1a.thumb.jpg.1cb4530fc923d9577bf0207090da6242.jpg

Love, rosie with a beautiful lenti and add ons

Secret_Santa_1b.thumb.jpg.498a18a5e7c56f9b3365f187dc21a70c.jpg

Beside the usual sweets and a box of fish 😁, Toni sent me a selection of local drinks from his coast of the Baltic Sea. I guess, all this bottles will not stay filled for a long time 🙄

Secret_Santa_2.thumb.jpg.1aa7bbc7779931f26072bfc63caae245.jpg

Secret_Santa_3.thumb.jpg.d32648867a3098b1590292670f341aa1.jpg

The first beer "Strandfass" I drunk today during supper. Dry and oaky, but the taste was perfect to the slices of bread with delicious sausage.

And "Ostseeschaum" will be opened in a couple of minutes for a check of taste together with my wife. 😉

This was the first time  I participated to this nice happening Secret Santa. Thank you to the team as well as to all who have made their Secret Santas happy. I guess we meet us next year again.

Have a nice evening,

Wolfgang

Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePantsyou are welcome rent a car GIF by Sixt  🍻😁🤝🙂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Good Evening My Dear Friends;  😀

I was provided opportunity today, to pick-up the large box from my Secret Santa so of course, I needed to take the time to display and brag about my new treasures!

I've had a few opportunities in the past, to chat with my new found friend and fellow film fanatic @AndroiDad75 regarding our similar tastes and appreciation for wonderful shows but I was truly overwhelmed by his incredible generosity for this festive occasion! 🤯

As we have both found shows to enjoy and appreciate in Anime and Live Action I perhaps should have suspected he would go quite overboard in presenting me with such bounty!  ( and all quite lovingly Christmas wrapped!)

To Whit;

- Goblin Slayer: S-1, SteelBook

- Reincarnated As A Slime: S-1, SteelBook

- Demon Slayer: Tanjiro Model Kit (WOW!!!)

In addition;

- Venom vs Carnage: BB, SteelBook, and

- Terminator 2: T-800 Endo-Skull (metal, with a compartment inside) (WOW!!!)

- + a wonderful Christmas card and attached Letter!

I am quite beyond words for my excitement and gratitude right now.

Thank-you, so very very much my dear friend, for your kindness and generosity.

I am truly overwhelmed!  🥰

A VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, Rob, your Family and to our extended friends here at Media Psychos, without whom, this would not have been possible!

Cheers!!! 🥳

Christmas, 21.JPG

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grendel said:

Good Evening My Dear Friends;  😀

I was provided opportunity today, to pick-up the large box from my Secret Santa so of course, I needed to take the time to display and brag about my new treasures!

I've had a few opportunities in the past, to chat with my new found friend and fellow film fanatic @AndroiDad75 regarding our similar tastes and appreciation for wonderful shows but I was truly overwhelmed by his incredible generosity for this festive occasion! 🤯

As we have both found shows to enjoy and appreciate in Anime and Live Action I perhaps should have suspected he would go quite overboard in presenting me with such bounty!  ( and all quite lovingly Christmas wrapped!)

To Whit;

- Goblin Slayer: S-1, SteelBook

- Reincarnated As A Slime: S-1, SteelBook

- Demon Slayer: Tanjiro Model Kit (WOW!!!)

In addition;

- Venom vs Carnage: BB, SteelBook, and

- Terminator 2: T-800 Endo-Skull (metal, with a compartment inside) (WOW!!!)

- + a wonderful Christmas card and attached Letter!

I am quite beyond words for my excitement and gratitude right now.

Thank-you, so very very much my dear friend, for your kindness and generosity.

I am truly overwhelmed!  🥰

A VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, Rob, your Family and to our extended friends here at Media Psychos, without whom, this would not have been possible!

Cheers!!! 🥳

Christmas, 21.JPG

@Grendel, I am glad they finally got to you safe and sound.  I am so happy I was able to find a few gifts that you find joy in!

As I said, I missed the few Michigan treats I had for you.  I can't guarantee you'll get the exact one's I bought... I do have two teenage boys so any/all food doesn't last long here - especially snacks...LOL  But you will get replacements of what I was going to send - so you'll still get the Michigan fares.

Merry Christmas from my family to yours @Grendel

For everyone who participated in this great Secret Santa, I am glad everyone found joy in connecting with and giving something from the heart to a fellow psycho! 

AndroiDad75🤖

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@capricornio34232 @Count Dantes @Hollywood E Rock @jstak42 @LeGonze @soundsorange

Unless I’m mistaken, it seems you are the last Santas who have not yet posted pictures of your presents.

any-news-joey.gif

Hey Eli, I’m currently in the UK, returning to the US on Saturday, and so @jstak42 and I agreed to unwrap our gifts in parallel once I’m back. My gifts are with him already (sent off before I came to the UK) 👍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Awards

My apologies Psycho Santas for taking this long to share my presents.

giphy.gif

My Secret Santa is was @tgdixonjr 

giphy.gif

Me opening my gifts

giphy-downsized.gif

HoRh83T.jpg

giphy-downsized.gif

There was other treats that came along with my gifts but I couldn’t photograph them, because they are now in snack heaven.

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

@tgdixonjr You really know how to make a person feel special. I really appreciate your efforts. It has been a pleasure getting to know you, & I’m looking forward to our friendship growing. 

giphy-downsized.gif

PS: @RileyLad @Fortis93 @Robertm89 @hal56 @RAK @Casiusco @mjk @Ryan The most important take away from meeting my Secret Santa is that @tgdixonjr is a fan of TENET! We have a new member of our TENET IS A MODERN DAY CLASSIC FAN CLUB!!! 

giphy.gif

@Veum He might be a bigger fan of the movie than even You.

giphy.gif

• Like 13
  • Haha 8

Wow. Amazing haul @Hollywood E Rock mate. Someone pair me up with @tgdixonjr next year! 🤣

I'm just trying to work out what version of Blade runner 2049 that is? At first I thought it was the Japanese steelbook but it looks like a slip? Hmv edition?

Screenshot_20220107-055903_Gallery.thumb.jpg.44dfdb10ae9852e9b8900da98b8e6538.jpg

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

We have a new member of our TENET IS A MODERN DAY CLASSIC FAN CLUB!!! 

giphy.gif

@Veum He might be a bigger fan of the movie than even You.

As for @Veum's Tenet game......

307173048_l0Iy9Qcyz0AwYvuEg(3).gif.c0f7f8429c8611167f2e86ffd0b9686a.gif

😂😂

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

There was other treats that came along with my gifts but I couldn’t photograph them, because they are now in snack heaven.

giphy.gif

Snack heaven...26FPGI3ZgduhYYVTa.gif.70035ef8ef1fa8032495faea49037495.gif

They've gone to a better place now!

YCNvQSxpiM40M.gif.8b10603f7974b90ffd8be92fd0359a13.gif

1 x like = 1 prayer 🙏

• Haha 12

18 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Wow. Amazing haul @Hollywood E Rock mate. Someone pair me up with @tgdixonjr next year! 🤣

I'm just trying to work out what version of Blade runner 2049 that is? At first I thought it was the Japanese steelbook but it looks like a slip? Hmv edition?

Screenshot_20220107-055903_Gallery.thumb.jpg.44dfdb10ae9852e9b8900da98b8e6538.jpg

This is where I saw this edition. I believe it’s one of the rarer releases because I don’t see it often when searching Blade Runner steelbooks.

https://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ray-blade-runner-2049-x-mas-pack-steelbook-limited-collectors-edition

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

This is where I saw this edition. I believe it’s one of the rarer releases because I don’t see it often when searching Blade Runner steelbooks.

Nice that mate. It is the same as Japanese steelbook but looks like it comes with extras.👍

And that's a great price too as going for a lot more of aftermarket. 

• Like 6

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

https://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ray-blade-runner-2049-x-mas-pack-steelbook-limited-collectors-edition

Yeah, its one of the rarer releases.

I bought a copy in Spain a while ago, the only other country I know of this one was released.

image.thumb.png.d39914d915320c59118667fee59b00ef.png

• Like 8

4 hours ago, capricornio34232 said:

Sorry for not posting earlier. I was out of the country during the Holidays and just opened my Secret Santa Christmas gift from @InfiniteDoorsThank you very much! I will watch it for sure. Appreciated!

Jorge

capricornio34232

0?ui=2&ik=737e68e751&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1721301443386404978&th=17e34a8afc69f072&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ_rjHSjJPfWax3cswOBvLsa5UhM5J3AoTpFXO7B_PCdqmtWRIvzWqcawHJsZz7ldW5VvZIwdEhawBqSC3IRhuyX4P8F-tS1bxJzCKZdZblQayczLTaB7V160DA&disp=emb0?ui=2&ik=737e68e751&attid=0.1.2&permmsgid=msg-f:1721301443386404978&th=17e34a8afc69f072&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8VkxDMBCd0lb7Whm21T9HVplN-DeFY0hfe_D6nItH_L5hCCXPA_MfL43JfTD5-X5xMvyMCGm-nBWFUBJl_IZS8cSLA1gpVbUwBWoqXhRwJHX-jdekbzQ9o8cY&disp=emb

Don't fix the links, I don't want everyone to see how terrible your gift was 😅

• Haha 11