SECRET SANTA 2021

R1s1ngs0n

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@AndroiDad75 @Benoit46 @bilbon @BobaFett1974 @capricornio34232 @Count Dantes @cypheria078 @deckard99 @DParadigm @extantsrevenge @GANTZ @Gladiator_MV @Grendel @hal56 @Hollywood E Rock @InfiniteDoors @jstak42 @Limited Edition @LeGonze @Mutantsmiley @Noir21 @R1s1ngs0n @RAK @raylight @Reagh @RhodW @RileyLad @romain @Scary Hair @ShadowWarrior @SilentasKnight @soundsorange @tgdixonjr @thomue1987 @Toapel @Trianna @ukade2327 @Veum

Greetings Santas 

We would like to thank all Psychos, longtime members and first time participants alike, for joining this year's Secret Santa event.

You have all received PMs introducing you to your respective Santas, so it is now the perfect opportunity to get to know your fellow Psychos a little better and make their Xmas truly special.

As stated before, this year's event will be conducted in the same manner as previous years, meaning that each pair will be able to privately exchange gift ideas and addresses.

There is no limit on how much people should spend on gifts as we feel it should be up to members' discretion. 

In this thread, members can post pictures of the packages they'll receive from their Santas, provided of course they remain unopened until Christmas, at which time members will be able to post pictures of the actual presents and reveal the identity of their Secret Santa.

In order to help first time participants familiarize themselves with this tradition, I have tried as best I can to pair them with members who have participated in Secret Santa at least once. 

So without further ado, let's get this Xmas party started!

giphy.gif

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

Drag Queen Christmas GIF by Jinkx and DeLa Holiday

many ask me 

season 3 GIF

My Reply

Smirk GIF - Smirk GIFs

@R1s1ngs0n

AS ALWAYS A MOOSIVE 

Smooch Blow Kiss GIF - Smooch Blow Kiss Mwah GIFs

FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SET THIS ALL IN MOTION .

AFTER ANOTHER stop using inappropriate language YEAR FOR SOME OF US 

HAVING SOMETHING SO AMAZING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO

Love You GIF - Love You Kiss GIFs

XXXX ANN AND EVERYONE WHO HAS AND WILL DO THIS EVENT 

• Like 9

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, InfiniteDoors said:

The gift can be anything right? Doesn't have to be a steelbook?

I think it can be anything, but you and the member you've been matched with should discuss and get a general sense of what each other would like. Steelbooks and special editions seem to be very popular, but I've seen other cool stuff being given. Some members choose to add candy and other little gifts as well.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I'm guessing there are at least 10 of these inside that package. Will you and your little tribe be able to hold on for 3 weeks?

mr-johnsons-squirrel-food-900g-12005399-

To be honest Squirrels are not that patient and also very envious of what other squirrels get 🤣

Even when they already got something they have to look

COCTDeBh9C.gif

At the moment it is very crazy. As soon as I open the door the

squirrel-war.gif

for the nuts starts. Imagine it like this only with a handful of squirrels 🤣

14b4e2dc52d10c505e2063a3f6f567e6.gif

But I got plenty reserves, so we should be able to make it to christmas.... I hope.

• Haha 9