R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

c695af9e0cdd597b37cbe25c471334d1.gif

again for participating in our Christmas Secret Santa Event 2021!

@AndroiDad75 @Benoit46 @bilbon @BobaFett1974 @capricornio34232 @Count Dantes @cypheria078 @deckard99 @DParadigm @extantsrevenge @GANTZ @Gladiator_MV @Grendel @hal56 @Hollywood E Rock @InfiniteDoors @jstak42 @Limited Edition @LeGonze @Mutantsmiley @Noir21 @R1s1ngs0n @RAK @raylight @Reagh @RhodW @RileyLad @romain @Scary Hair @ShadowWarrior @SilentasKnight @soundsorange @tgdixonjr @thomue1987 @Toapel @Trianna @ukade2327 @Veum

Since almost everyone has shown their presents and the two missing pairs will do as soon as they can, I'm happy to award you all the

Secret Santa 2021 Award

1943859572_SecretSanta2021.png.e6dddf51cb71aba16e54559f85e4688f.png

@Trianna 🙏

Hope everyone had a good time and that we will see many of you again for the 2022 installment (should we have one again 😉)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 21

On 1/7/2022 at 3:54 PM, InfiniteDoors said:

Show the note at least 😥

Yes, sorry!; here is the NOTE (with the extra Christmas Gift details) that was inside the movie case! I'm looking forward to get this beauty and learn more about one of my favorites movies. THANKS @InfiniteDoors!

capricornio34232

unnamed (2).jpg

• Like 13

Big shout-out to my Secret Santa buddy Joe @jstak42 for the awesome stack of movies! After my long journey back to the US we managed to connect and found a day to open each other’s gifts. He was kind enough to wait an extra couple of weeks for me 😁😁 Been an absolute pleasure getting to know Joe and turns out we have very similar taste in films. I purposely sent him several that I thought he’d like that I also haven’t seen yet and we plan to watch them around the same time and chat about them.

Thanks once again to Nils@extantsrevenge and Eli @R1s1ngs0n for coordinating another super fun and successful Secret Santa. Hope everyone has had a great start to 2022!

season 3 netflix GIF by Stranger Things

6293272D-26A9-4399-B2D2-F86EDE8CAA92.jpeg

• Like 16

Awards

Secret Santa 2021 Package Received!!!!!...

excited-gift.gif

excited-gift.gif

I just opened my package and I'm speechless!!!... 

excited-present.gif

icegif-1493.gif

Oh My God!!!!

Tons and tons of Candy and Chocolate!!!... :D

blowed-confused.gif

I'm in shock!!!

The Shape of Water - Manta Lab DL!!!... Holy stop using inappropriate language it's amazing!! :o:o:o

Then this super requested editions, Frozen 2 - Fanatic Eclusive #1 DL... This is just incredible!!... I will enjoy this one as much as my little princess!!... She will be Super super happy when she sees this... (I'll just show it to her, then take it to a safe place xD). :x:x

Also he got me two beautiful Steelbook stands/base... They look amazing!!! Super fancy!!... Looooooooove it!!! ♥️♥️♥️

Then I kept digging aaaaaand...

I got a little emotional here...

emotional-cry.gif

He got me something that I've been looking for more than 2 years now but coulnd't find anywhere... It's been a little frustrating but he got it!!! :o:o:o

A Black Panther OC empty box from WeET!!!...

i-cant-believe-it-i-cant-believe-this.gi

i-think-i-love-you-in-love.gif

What an amazing gift!!

The Best Christmas Present EVEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!

200.gif

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAAAAAANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH MY SECRET SANTA... BRODY!!!

@Count Dantes

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

• Like 17

9 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Secret Santa 2021 Package Received!!!!!...

excited-gift.gif

excited-gift.gif

I just opened my package and I'm speechless!!!... 

excited-present.gif

icegif-1493.gif

Oh My God!!!!

Tons and tons of Candy and Chocolate!!!... :D

blowed-confused.gif

I'm in shock!!!

The Shape of Water - Manta Lab DL!!!... Holy stop using inappropriate language it's amazing!! :o:o:o

Then this super requested editions, Frozen 2 - Fanatic Eclusive #1 DL... This is just incredible!!... I will enjoy this one as much as my little princess!!... She will be Super super happy when she sees this... (I'll just show it to her, then take it to a safe place xD). :x:x

Also he got me two beautiful Steelbook stands/base... They look amazing!!! Super fancy!!... Looooooooove it!!! ♥️♥️♥️

Then I kept digging aaaaaand...

I got a little emotional here...

emotional-cry.gif

He got me something that I've been looking for more than 2 years now but coulnd't find anywhere... It's been a little frustrating but he got it!!! :o:o:o

A Black Panther OC empty box from WeET!!!...

i-cant-believe-it-i-cant-believe-this.gi

i-think-i-love-you-in-love.gif

What an amazing gift!!

The Best Christmas Present EVEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!

200.gif

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAAAAAANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH MY SECRET SANTA... BRODY!!!

@Count Dantes

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

That's really nice @LeGonze but it only counts if we get a video of you and your daughter singing along to a song from frozen 2 :D

Basil 👍

• Haha 6

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...