IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely beautiful reception day yesterday... Arrived perfectly and packaged brilliantly buy @blu.steel33 as always. 

Love the aquaman boxset and got a nice little # considering the size of the print run 😁 the dusk till dawn OC is very nice too. Blood detail on outer box is 👌👌

And finally to @ksosk thank you for helping me out with the jaws and the work on the blade runner badge is awesome. Nice and weighty and feels like real quality. Amazing work as always. 

Membership card is awesome too. Great work on that one @Masterblaster definitely one of my favourite media pyscho's parcels to date 😁

IMG_20190731_212236.jpg

IMG_20190731_212338.jpg

IMG_20190731_212431.jpg

• Like 4

@Robertm89 how dare you get aquaman before its just not cricket xD

still waiting for my dl zeta, membercard paid shipping week or two ago for that not sure if gold for last year which never got though did join sept last year on premium.

now just upgraded to plat as some came up and i had $40 store credit to use up which didnt know about, which came in handy and poor old masterblaster put him thu it abit sorting all out bits in the background.

so any idea when get plat card lol

and hows you?

@Scary Hair we is the same, amazing how things work out xD

giphy.gif

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

@Robertm89 how dare you get aquaman before its just not cricket xD

still waiting for my dl zeta, membercard paid shipping week or two ago for that not sure if gold for last year which never got though did join sept last year on premium.

now just upgraded to plat as some came up and i had $40 store credit to use up, which came in handy and poor old masterblaster put him thu it abit sorting all out bits in the background.

so any idea when get plat card lol

and hows you?

@Scary Hair we is the same, amazing how things work out xD

giphy.gif

Getting ya hands on aquaman will defo be worth the wait. All edition and the one click is very nice. Just upgraded to platinum myself. Still had gold until march 2020. But thought I'd upgrade. Heard about a partial refund not sure how it all works lol. 

Store credit ?? How did you manage to acquire that 😂😂

19 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Getting ya hands on aquaman will defo be worth the wait. All edition and the one click is very nice. Just upgraded to platinum myself. Still had gold until march 2020. But thought I'd upgrade. Heard about a partial refund not sure how it all works lol. 

Store credit ?? How did you manage to acquire that 😂😂

john does it refund to store credit remaining bit mem and i had 3 gb deps to come back as well so asked if he could do all in one hit which he did.

so guess must be kama and then saw how many plats there are now as well which sort made me flip as well in the end.

orginal last years numbers

plat 48

gold 60

sil 15

this year so far

plat 83

gold 53 + 19 left

sil 16 + 20 left

i just hope they haven't over done it on plat numbers thats a 35 increase just on that, i know golds dropped 7.

lets just hope we dont have bull fights. i would seriously hate to be a none tiered member trying to do the more sort after ones.

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

john does it refund to store credit remaining bit mem and i had 3 gb deps to come back as well so asked if he could do all in one hit which he did.

so guess must be kama and then saw how many plats there are now as well which sort made me flip as well in the end.

orginal last years numbers

plat 48

gold 60

sil 15

this year so far

plat 83

gold 53

sil 16

i just hope they haven't over done it on plat numbers thats a 35 increase just on that, i know golds dropped 7.

lets just hope we dont have bull fights. i would seriously hate to be a none tiered member trying to do the more sort after ones.

Totally agree. Hope it all works itself out. I'm sure there are plans in place. 😁😁 Wonder if they realised how many people would want to upgrade to platnium because it is quite an increase.

@Robertm89

have just edit ones not sold as well now, must be plans in place as you say quite an increase as long as supply doesn't out strip demand.

otherwise could end up having not everyone statisfied down the lists and tiers.

anyway fingers crossed for another good year.

just hope this is all now done the same way next year like amazon have a prime day. psychos have a tier day xD

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 2

Lads NOT all Platinum members are into the same things .

I went Platinum as i have no Patience Gold upgrade link was not working .  Also wanted to support my online home .

As ALWAYS  our main aim is for as many members to have there shelf space filled with delights from all around our planet. 

Teir Membership  comes into play on a very small fraction of our GB's ❤❤💋 

The more members that come to us the more we have to adjust as we grow like a pair of school trousers from ASDA with the expendable waistband .

I think of all the new friends we will come to know  and what there collections are like .

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Robertm89

have just edit ones not sold as well now, must be plans in place as you say quite an increase as long as supply doesn't out strip demand.

otherwise could end up having not everyone statisfied down the lists and tiers.

anyway fingers crossed for another good year.

just hope this is all now done the same way next year like amazon have a prime day. psychos have a tier day xD

Haha yeah a special one off date every year 

PYSCHO DAY ... First come first serve lol 

We will be ok it will all be cool I'm sure. I just would love the fact that I may be able to get my zeta OC boxes and silver boxes with matching #. As far as blufans are concerned, they can go and lick a nettle after the hulk box fiasco I've had lol. Overated asses 

4 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I went Platinum as i have no Patience Gold upgrade link was not working .  Also wanted to support my online home .

As ALWAYS  our main aim is for as many members to have there shelf space filled with delights from all around our planet. 

The more members that come to us the more we have to adjust as we grow like a pair of school trousers from ASDA with the expendable waistband .

I think of all the new friends we will come to know  and what there collections are like .

so if there was a bo rap wea and you couldn't get on it ann ;)xD

basil xD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

What she said 😂😂

NAIL ON HEAD.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

so if there was a bo rap wea and you couldn't get on it ann ;)xD

basil xD

THAT IS How THIS game goes . 

I've  been around  long enough to know that nothing ever is guaranteed  .

What is in life mate ??

I'd  like to think everyone  who knows me knows well enough I only ever  go for movies I LOVE  .

Compared  to some of our members the amount  I sign for some  may say I have no place here.  

0 intrest in Super Hero , Star Wars ect . 

MP is my safe place . I can come here any time of day or night and post and someone will  respond in someway .

That for me is  what being a member paying OR not is about .

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

What is in life mate ??

I'd  like to think everyone  who knows me knows well enough I only ever  go for movies I LOVE  .

Compared  to some of our members the amount  I sign for some  may say I have no place here.  

MP is my safe place . I can come here any time of day or night and post and someone will  respond in someway .

yes i know that just playing devils advocate, you know me life is too short.

speaking of which got docs tommorrow 🙄

and prob goona end up with minor op, wife has been nagging me to go for last 6 months and now its starting to pee me off.

i hate doctors

basil :)

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

What is in life mate ??

Oh Ann stop it....I'm 

Ps ... Superhero movies are awesome 😝😝

giphy (12).gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Robertm89 what happened with hulk blufans and what was end result?

Box for my one click was damaged, waited a couple of weeks got a replacement box which was also damaged. Currently waiting for my 3rd box to arrive at some point and hopefully no damage this time. 🤞🤞🤞

Money you pay it should be arriving perfect.. funny thing is second time packaging was spotless and well packaged. So I don't know how the person putting it up cudnt check to see if it was damaged before packing. Very frustrating. 

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

@Scary Hair so thor in his suit does nothing for you?

and you don't know what your missing if you spent the time to get involved

basil :)

Too preened you'd never get him from in front of the mirror. 

The CGI is too in my face . 

The humour as well is beyond me . I have tried to get into it all .

Its not dark enough. 

Watchmen is my idea of a superhero movie .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1