IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

Oh Ann stop it....I'm 

Ps ... Superhero movies are awesome 😝😝

giphy (12).gif

This is what is so great . Even though i dont get it I know loads of you do. 

Seeing that excitement in you all is a 

giphy.gif

For me 👍💋💋

My soul is like how i have my coffee of late  BLACK 😁🤣🤣💋💋

• Like 1

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Veum said:

🥤good day my fine psychos,

I just got the GOLD membership to support MP and very happy with it! 🤠

I do not know all the lingo w/these perks of memberships, but what is the big DEAL w/having your edition w/numbers... I need educating on this I guess! 😉

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d431d2572666a7155

I'm always just happy to get what I requested 👍😁🤗🤗.

Numbers I don't get like spelling joys of being Dyslexic 

🤣🤣🤣💋💋💋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, R1s1ngs0n said:

Except Keaton's Batman, right Ann?

His  Bat and  Nolans Bat Begins and The Dark Knight  yes I enjoyed in a different way to The Watchmen.  

Watchmen is my Top Super Hero Movie ever 😊😁 .

For me Keaton THE BEST Wayne  and  Bat . It will take a lot to beat .

Although very different IF i had to call a better Joker it has to be Heath Ledger over Jack Nicholson only by a wisker .

Now this will sound crazy even by my standards as I re wached The Hitcher 1986 the way Ledger played his Joker the simmering calculated villain i feel owes A LOT to Rutger Hauer's John Ryder .

Opinions PLEASE 🤔🤔 .

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

His  Bat and  Nolans Bat Begins and The Dark Knight  yes I enjoyed in a different way to The Watchmen.  

Watchmen is my Top Super Hero Movie ever 😊😁 .

For me Keaton THE BEST Wayne  and  Bat . It will take a lot to beat .

Although very different IF i had to call a better Joker it has to be Heath Ledger over Jack Nicholson only by a wisker .

Now this will sound crazy even by my standards as I re wached The Hitcher 1986 the way Ledger played his Joker the simmering calculated villain i feel owes A LOT to Rutger Hauer's John Ryder .

Opinions PLEASE 🤔🤔 .

I never thought of it but you’re absolutely spot on! Especially the diner scene where he psychologically torments poor Jim Halsey.

I think another major influence on his Joker was Andy Robinson’s Scorpio in Dirty Harry.

It’s no secret that I regard his performance as the epitome of what a truly deranged, but utterly believable psychopath should look like. A truly mesmerizing performance! (will I ever see a Premium released for this absolute classic, ney, even a nice steelbook will do).

57F60867-5B24-4467-96FC-00563A1E864A.jpeg

Hey, that’s me in the 3rd picture 😛

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I never thought of it but you’re absolutely spot on! Especially the diner scene where he psychologically torments poor Jim Halsey.

I think another major influence on his Joker was Andy Robinson’s Scorpio in Dirty Harry.

It’s no secret that I regard his performance as the epitome of what a truly deranged, but utterly believable psychopath should look like. A truly mesmerizing performance! (will I ever see a Premium released for this absolute classic, ney, even a nice steelbook will do).

I need a rewatch been years and I mean years since I saw Dirty Harry .

Yep now you say it .

3rd picture you say red really IS your colour ❤❤😊

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Hey @R1s1ngs0n, I think you need to update your pic... you've had a major face change^^^...

R1s1ngs0n.thumb.png.9ac4410ab47ed5c93f42

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@RileyLad a.k.a. Royle Highness

Type of affiliation - Ambassador

RileyLad has been in the Premium collecting business for a long time. His impressive and ever growing collection is now considered one of Manchester's main attractions and there's even talk about setting up an exhibition in one of the city's most prestigious galleries.

The centerpiece of the show is rumoured to be the now legendary FAC's "Wolf Of Wall Street", serial number #000. With Prince Harry and Meghan, Dutchess of Sussex rumoured to be in attendance, RileyLad is sure to become one of world Premium collecting's rising stars.

RileyLad.png

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, RileyLad said:

Oh... but you did get me in trouble tho @R1s1ngs0n !!!

I had to get the wife to take the photo!

She then asked me “why do you have 3 copies of The Wolf Of Wall Street”?

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 🤣🤣🤣

Good job she didn’t see the other 2 steels upstairs!!!

9A0A81E4-9987-4EF4-9DE0-CBFDC60C3585.gif.e8d745172b56fb7964ad8cf9cb37f822.gif

E375C827-97D3-4B90-B3E2-434CE0041002.gif

• Haha 2