IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

3 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Oh... but you did get me in trouble tho @R1s1ngs0n !!!

I had to get the wife to take the photo!

She then asked me “why do you have 3 copies of The Wolf Of Wall Street”?

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 🤣🤣🤣

Good job she didn’t see the other 2 steels upstairs!!!

9A0A81E4-9987-4EF4-9DE0-CBFDC60C3585.gif.e8d745172b56fb7964ad8cf9cb37f822.gif

quality, the less she knows the better xD

tenor.gif?itemid=5070885

basil :D

• Haha 2

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning here, good day there... Veum here 🤠

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d46e89748496d5232

😩 It is with a broken-heart 💔I report that in our USA we have had 2 mass shootings last night... 1 in EL Paso, TX at the Walmart 20 murdered and 1 in Dayton, OH at a outdoor festive neighborhood where 9 were murdered and many were very hurt in both areas 😪

Please if you want too, pray 🙏 for America 🗽we need less hate and more love ❤️, as this is happening to many times.

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi english speaking nation,

we're happy to introduce you to a new Korean retailer that will be offering WEA Steelbooks.

D'ailly Company previously did The Descent slipcase scanavo editions.

The Mission with Robert De Niro will be their first WEA steelbook release and the edition comes with a OST!

67681477_1291440914353227_7624014352848257024_n.jpg.12f1fd90f12013ab954b705b1ab22798.jpg

"To Update" Group Buy is already open here at Media Psychos

• Like 1

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Hi english speaking person,

we're happy to introduce you to a new Korean retailer that will be offering WEA Steelbooks.

D'ailly Company previously did The Descent slipcase scanavo editions.

The Mission with Robert De Niro will be their first WEA steelbook release and the edition comes with a OST!

67681477_1291440914353227_7624014352848257024_n.jpg.12f1fd90f12013ab954b705b1ab22798.jpg

"To Update" Group Buy is already open here at Media Psychos

fixed that for you @extantsrevenge its is now in the singular as only ever @Veum or me in here at any one time of late everyone else has fooked off

as its feeling more like

source.gif

basil :)

• Haha 1

coffee.gif good day here, good evening there ... Veum is in the HOUSE boys and girls! banana.gif

giphy.gif

Boy oh boy what a day this will be ... @ extantsrevenge panic.gif

I think we all need to give bowdown.gif Nils something special (  @ Master Blaster  , I do not have a clue what though icon_razz.gif) as he is the hardest working gent I know ...

giphy.gif giphy.gif

As far as the Spidey BF GB goes you know me by now according to @ R1s1ngs0n ...  "I want it all and I want it now"! 

giphy.gif

Psychos have a fantastic day and stay in the round for all!

giphy.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I like Wednesdays  closer to the weekend on a Wednesday  than a Monday🤗

Always seems down hill.

Morning there @Veum  afternoon  here chilly and looking like rain AGAIN 😁

Hey @Scary Hair, hot and humid here again...  :|

giphy.gif 

... sure could some of your rain! 9_9

giphy.gif

I sure wish I had rhythm like our little girl Wednesday! xD

giphy.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Love The Addams Family and The Munsters .

On a Rutger Hauer revisit Split Second today and it was so much a better watch now than it was on DvD way back when it was first out ❤.

Dentist tomorrow for us all 

giphy.gif

Yeah me too ^^^ luv me some AF/M... I'm looking fwd to these releases soon as I've this on pre-order! :)

The Addams Family / Addams Family Values Blu-ray

United States

Paramount Pictures | 1991-1993 | 2 Movies | 193 min | Rated PG-13 | Oct 01, 2019 (2 Months)

247428_large.jpg?t=1563577207

Have not been to the dentist in yrs.! :P

giphy.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1

Whassup Gang.

Gonna have a little non media rant.... some Knob Jockey rear ended my car this morning on my way into work. Rear end is cracked and scratched, think the exhaust has been bashed as it’s now misfiring, and it’s def bent out of shape as the boot won’t close. 

giphy.gif

Luckily the car in front pulled over as a witness, and the Guy was super apologetic (He was driving like a 🛎🔚). Any way, after a day of juggling work & insurance companies, garage repairs and hire cars, I am now the proud (temporary) owner of a 1.4 Corsa SRI...... What a Whip..... 

giphy.gif

(Thats good old English sarcasm for our American friends ).

So.... Its certainly beer o’clock right now, so forgive me if you catch me drunkenly provoking peeps on here later 🤫

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Pbsw23 not a corsa sri hairdrier xD impressive 98bhp :D

i had one of those years ago as aloaner bare in mind 5ft 10 stocky build and felt like i was wearing the windscreen at the time but at least you got four wheels to get you around.

sooo glad i drive focus a little bit more roomer for when accidents do happen and dont head butt the windscreen xD

really sorry to hear of your sh1t hopefully they be able to fix it and it isnt a write of if backend is that bent.

im sure @RileyLad could hook you up with a decent car :D

if your looking to abuse someone im sure my @Veum help you out if you like but im not sure you would win xD

common @Veum show the angry side xD

oh and one last thing as its a loaner remember drive it like you stole it xD

hope it all sorts out

all the best

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 1

Cheers @Basil 🍻

It’s only for the daily commute so I’m sure I’ll get over it 😆 A work mate has already told me I’m on lunch duty tomorrow so we can “Test it’s capabilities” 😂

At least I’m not spending a penny on any of it, and both sides insurance companies have been great to be fair. Was only a matter of time I guess. My first ever involvement in any kind of accident. Just glad I wasn’t the 🛎🔚 in the situation 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Pbsw23 said:

Cheers @Basil 🍻

It’s only for the daily commute so I’m sure I’ll get over it 😆 A work mate has already told me I’m on lunch duty tomorrow so we can “Test it’s capabilities” 😂

At least I’m not spending a penny on any of it, and both sides insurance companies have been great to be fair. Was only a matter of time I guess. My first ever involvement in any kind of accident. Just glad I wasn’t the 🛎🔚 in the situation 😂

any accident is always good as long as you all walk away safely all joking apart.

my logic is this its only a piece of metal

try not to have one but everyone does as some point.

did you see it coming btw from behind if you did at least you a chance for bracing up?

basil

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

any accident is always good as long as you all walk away safely all joking apart.

my logic is this its only a piece of metal

try not to have one but everyone does as some point.

did you see it coming btw from behind if you did at least you a chance for bracing up?

basil

Funnily enough I did! As we all slowed to exit the bypass up the slip road, I looked in my rear view mirror, only to see a black BMW barrelling down the road cutting across lanes for the exit. I even saw his look of horror as he realised he’d f*@ked up and couldn’t stop.

As I say, Luckily he was super apologetic and no one was hurt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Whassup Gang.

Gonna have a little non media rant.... some Knob Jockey rear ended my car this morning on my way into work. Rear end is cracked and scratched, think the exhaust has been bashed as it’s now misfiring, and it’s def bent out of shape as the boot won’t close. 

giphy.gif

Luckily the car in front pulled over as a witness, and the Guy was super apologetic (He was driving like a 🛎🔚). Any way, after a day of juggling work & insurance companies, garage repairs and hire cars, I am now the proud (temporary) owner of a 1.4 Corsa SRI...... What a Whip..... 

giphy.gif

(Thats good old English sarcasm for our American friends ).

So.... Its certainly beer o’clock right now, so forgive me if you catch me drunkenly provoking peeps on here later 🤫

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Pbsw23 not a corsa sri hairdrier xD impressive 98bhp :D

i had one of those years ago as aloaner bare in mind 5ft 10 stocky build and felt like i was wearing the windscreen at the time but at least you got four wheels to get you around.

sooo glad i drive focus a little bit more roomer for when accidents do happen and dont head butt the windscreen xD

really sorry to hear of your sh1t hopefully they be able to fix it and it isnt a write of if backend is that bent.

im sure @RileyLad could hook you up with a decent car :D

if your looking to abuse someone im sure my @Veum help you out if you like but im not sure you would win xD

common @Veum show the angry side xD

oh and one last thing as its a loaner remember drive it like you stole it xD

hope it all sorts out

all the best

basil 👍

@Pbsw23 , sorry to here of your rear-ender...

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897504c1505b9cb637966

... the best thing is you are all right! 😝

You stocky huh  @Basil

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8972f4f8de797233cd961  

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8972f4f8de797233cd961

Me angry?! 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897db36c4857c81b5089f

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897db36c4857c81b5089f

25 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Funnily enough I did! As we all slowed to exit the bypass up the slip road, I looked in my rear view mirror, only to see a black BMW barrelling down the road cutting across lanes for the exit. I even saw his look of horror as he realised he’d f*@ked up and couldn’t stop.

As I say, Luckily he was super apologetic and no one was hurt. 

@Pbsw23, I remember somewhat similar happened to me several yrs. ago, when I was being pulled over by a motorcycle policeman 👮‍♂️and when I slowed down to pull over, some idiot plowed right into the rear end of my car (totaled it, injured my back which I felt it a little later) & just missed running over the policeman! Ended up not getting a ticket! 😜

• Haha 3