IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Scary Hair @ukade2327 @Pbsw23 @Robertm89 @deckard99 @RileyLad 

Hello English room

I often read people complaining about the lack of activity in this thread, which is indeed a shame. I urge you all to go visit the German room and see what they’ve been up to since yesterday (no need to understand German in order to appreciate what they’ve done).

If you’re game for doing the same, I’ll be expecting some mugshots to be posted here.

If enough people are up for it, I’ll try my best to compile something in the same vein 😉

Cheers

Hello mate..... I would say I was also an advocate on getting the English room back up and running again... I've been on my holidays and had a few issues going on I'll be back up and running in here now just need help from my fellow UK buddies 😁😁 u can keep your German room. I've heard good things about it but my sole aim is to get the party started again in here 😂😂

giphy (10).gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Scary Hair @ukade2327 @Pbsw23 @Robertm89 @deckard99 @RileyLad 

Hello English room

I often read people complaining about the lack of activity in this thread, which is indeed a shame. I urge you all to go visit the German room and see what they’ve been up to since yesterday (no need to understand German in order to appreciate what they’ve done).

If you’re game for doing the same, I’ll be expecting some mugshots to be posted here.

If enough people are up for it, I’ll try my best to compile something in the same vein 😉

Cheers

Quite right and up is a post from 2 dear friends of mine and we go way back .

When things get tough that face ALWAYS just brought a light into a bad day  .

Now I struggle to keep up as you know 🤣🤣🤣 how about a few more topics down here 🤔🤔

2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Hello mate..... I would say I was also an advocate on getting the English room back up and running again... I've been on my holidays and had a few issues going on I'll be back up and running in here now just need help from my fellow UK buddies 😁😁 u can keep your German room. I've heard good things about it but my sole aim is to get the party started again in here 😂😂

giphy (10).gif

Im sure i can help too 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

well its about time some life started happening in here again, be well pleased if it does

tumblr_osqoyg5Zv71t5bu6io1_400.gif

basil 👍

Me2 there's enough of us here for some good banter. Sometimes it's a time issue and being busy. But I always try post when I can. It has been a bit disheartening in past putting a cool post on that's been totally ignored 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Oh dear, what was I thinking bringing up the German room 😞

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

well its about time some life started happening in here again, be well pleased if it does

tumblr_osqoyg5Zv71t5bu6io1_400.gif

basil 👍

983B8CEA-4434-4AFD-8E07-DEFAC4F242D9.gif.dffdcc4a6adc1d7987550bf63de27ff4.gif

It’s alive here in the English room @basil lad 👍

I just wish people would take pictures of their pick ups and post them in here more often. It cheers me up if I’m at work an see someone has picked up a nice edition. I don’t always have time to reply until the evening, but it’s great to see people loving the same films as you.  It’s what Media Psycho’s is all about! 

Gotta say it’s great to have UK HUB MASTER 🇬🇧  @blu.steel33 in da house now👍

99448895-9FD2-4F8F-97BB-2C7BD13012F0.gif.50e67308ee8cb5cca8fd3c7c1f86607d.gif

• Like 3

11 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

If anyone is interested in this

713970427_EvilDeadBookoftheDead1.thumb.jpeg.a17835db2281fac3bae2eb58a5d4bed4.jpeg

please post here in the Topic we opened. If a few are interested we can launch a GB.

f692ce95dfe75af7e058b41d6345654c.gif

As wonderful as it is the work involved it will be a stand out addition to any collection. 

However it Creeps the poop out of me as how REAL it looks  

giphy-downsized.gif

32 minutes ago, Veum said:

HaHa @Basil I am the age of your father! 😝

I graduated HS in ‘75!! B|

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3f39003972674936

Our School system is different to yours Honey . Depending  where a birthday falls ours is

Nursery is 2 to 5

Infants is 5 to 7

Juniors  is 8 to 11

Secondary  is 12 to 16

Collage / 6th Form is 16 to 18

University is as soon as your clever enough  or normally 18 + 

I know its nuts

giphy-downsized.gif

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

As wonderful as it is the work involved it will be a stand out addition to any collection. 

However it Creeps the poop out of me as how REAL it looks  

giphy-downsized.gif

I’ve never seen that series @Scary Hair is it subtle horror (my favorite kind w/classic, gothic, spooky atmosphere!!) or a gore fest (I do not like those kinds lol!)?

• Like 1