IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Just now, Veum said:

I’ve never seen that series @Scary Hair is it subtle horror (my favorite kind w/classic, gothic, spooky atmosphere!!) or a gore fest (I do not like those kinds lol!)?

The 1st movies are classics and  especially the 3rd one is a fun  filled  romp .

Yep they are creepy in parts and Bruce Campbell  is a Legend as Ash .

The reboot for me is less plausible.  Finding  a book covered in barbed wire in a coven like cellar .

Get in the car lock the doors  and leg it .

I like my Horror to have to a degree a point and motivation . Also a little bit of believability to it .

Don't get Slasher movies at all 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Thanks 1

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Our School system is different to yours Honey . Depending  where a birthday falls ours is

Nursery is 2 to 5

Infants is 5 to 7

Juniors  is 8 to 11

Secondary  is 12 to 16

Collage / 6th Form is 16 to 18

University is as soon as your clever enough  or normally 18 + 

I know its nuts

giphy-downsized.gif

BOW - WOW really @Scary Hair lol

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3f459d396c645777

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

The 1st movies are classics and  especially the 3rd one is a fun  filled  romp .

Yep they are creepy in parts and Bruce Campbell  is a Legend as Ash .

The reboot for me is less plausible.  Finding  a book covered in barbed wire in a coven like cellar .

Get in the car lock the doors  and leg it .

I like my Horror to have to a degree a point and motivation . Also a little bit of believability to it .

Don't get Slasher movies at all 🤔🤔🤔🤔

@Scary Hair just looked at the trailer... no, not my ‘cup of tea’... too much blatant blood/gore for me!

This coming from a horror hound mind you!!

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:

@Scary Hair just looked at the trailer... no, not my ‘cup of tea’... too much blatant blood/gore for me!

This coming from a horror hound mind you!!

The original Sam Rami . As I say my favourite is the 3rd one Army of Darkness  .

The reboot was alright to a point . 

As i say my opinion is normally the polar opposite to others 😁❤❤

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Veum said:

You mean like him

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3f4a896672564377

Not seen the re boot yet . 

Part of why i have held off is the mad over use if CGI in some movies .

I really  miss  the more rudimental stuff sometimes  as it beings a different level of atmosphere. 

The flippancy yet friendly creepy attitude made him hard to top

giphy.gif

• Like 1

good day my fellow psychos, “Wanted” (no one is ever going to catch me, take that to the bank... BTW I try not to get my hands dirty!) Veum here 

I think this whole membership has me in a...

Have a fantastic Monday peeps, I’ll be meeting clandestinely with my contacts in our organization, and awaiting further orders from our “missing” leader!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3f2a6a3233336745

Here's to you dear Ann @Scary Hair

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scary Hair a.k.a. Killer Queen

Type of affiliation - MP Matriarch 

Few people in MP are as emblematic as Scary Hair.

Like a mother hippo, she will fervently protect her ‘cubs’, going out of her way to guide any poor soul that’s lost in the endless webs of Group Buys and Membership Tiers.

However, should you be foolish enough to cross her and you’ll soon find out why she’s called the Killer Queen - you’ll be back dusting off these dvds faster than you can say ‘cuppa’.

Under her watchful eye, MP has become a thriving community of steelbook and Premium fanatics who will stop at nothing to protect their beloved queen.

Scary Hair.png

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Here's to you dear Ann @Scary Hair

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scary Hair a.k.a. Killer Queen

Type of affiliation - MP Matriarch 

Few people in MP are as emblematic as Scary Hair.

Like a mother hippo, she will fervently protect her ‘cubs’, going out of her way to guide any poor soul that’s lost in the endless webs of Group Buys and Membership Tiers.

However, should you be foolish enough to cross her and you’ll soon find out why she’s called the Killer Queen - you’ll be back dusting off these dvds faster than you can say ‘cuppa’.

Under her watchful eye, MP has become a thriving community of steelbook and Premium fanatics who will stop at nothing to protect their beloved queen.

Scary Hair.png

@R1s1ngs0n 

THAT HAS TO BE THE BEST WANTED POSTER  EVER 👊😁💋💋💋💋

Also that is one damn fine selfie 

giphy.gif

💋💋

• Haha 4

@Masterblaster - a.k.a. GOD

Type of affiliation - MP Creator 

A living legend among steelook and Premiums aficonados. The man has such a cult following that some people have come to question his actual existence.

While he has his trusty lieutenants to supervise the daily operations at MP, you can be certain that his eyes and ears are everywhere, the mere mention of his name more than enough to send shivers down any member's spine.

His aura and influence are such, that some new members have reportedly fainted and one even suffered a minor stroke as a result of getting an unexpected 'like' from him.

The picture shown here is unfortunately the only known photo we have of him. So meticulously careful is this man, that we truly believe that the chances of capturing him alive are close to nil.

Masterblaster.png

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 3

Good morning my psychos, your American liaison officer here Veum

giphy.gif

What is going on w/for us, lower, waiting to be tiers members... I've already accepted my Lint-ticular membership from @deckard99 as I'm the sole member!

17CA6BC2-5991-41A3-A52E-EF1880E9CB48.gif

Still waiting on those "secret" marching orders from our "missing leader"... my contacts are getting anxious and to shifty in my presence ohnoes.gif for me!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 3:19 PM, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Masterblaster - a.k.a. GOD

Type of affiliation - MP Creator 

A living legend among steelook and Premiums aficonados. The man has such a cult following that some people have come to question his actual existence.

While he has his trusty lieutenants to supervise the daily operations at MP, you can be certain that his eyes and ears are everywhere, the mere mention of his name more than enough to send shivers down any member's spine.

His aura and influence are such, that some new members have reportedly fainted and one even suffered a minor stroke as a result of getting an unexpected 'like' from him.

The picture shown here is unfortunately the only known photo we have of him. So meticulously careful is this man, that we truly believe that the chances of capturing him alive are close to nil.

Masterblaster.png

What even IS that???!! 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1