IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is John is figuring out how many platinum spots are available. @Masterblaster and @Nils are pretty good at announcing when the next group is up for purchasing memberships. 

remember this is a ton of work that John has to do to update the store for only those who are up for purchasing an upgrade. I understand no one wants to miss out on purchasing an upgraded membership let’s just hold tight for a while here. :)

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Where does one go to purchase these memberships? I go to "store" and don't see anything about membership. 

I'm a new member so perhaps this is by design. Will these items will show for me when it's time for new members to register?

@GuyIncognit0

It’s not time for regular members that's why you don’t see the option in the store just yet. Don’t worry you will be notified when it’s your time to purchase. Just stay tuned please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Count Dantes said:

My guess is John is figuring out how many platinum spots are available. @Masterblaster and @Nils are pretty good at announcing when the next group is up for purchasing memberships. 

remember this is a ton of work that John has to do to update the store for only those who are up for purchasing an upgrade. I understand no one wants to miss out on purchasing an upgraded membership let’s just hold tight for a while here. :)

Thanks @Count Dantes when can I go to bed then 😂 

no respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Where does one go to purchase these memberships? I go to "store" and don't see anything about membership. 

I'm a new member so perhaps this is by design. Will these items will show for me when it's time for new members to register?

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@GuyIncognit0

It’s not time for regular members that's why you don’t see the option in the store just yet. Don’t worry you will be notified when it’s your time to purchase. Just stay tuned please.

@GuyIncognit0 above is correct. Best way to stay updated is to follow this thread (using the follow button) or check new activity frequently. There should be an announcement posted when Premium Memberships are open to regular members.

• Thanks 4

@Hollywood E Rock and @deckard99 thank you both.

I figured it was a timing thing, but just wanted to know where to go when the time comes. I didn't know if it would be a "the options will show at your time" kind of deal or a "the box is greyed out until your time" situation. 

I'll check back later to pick from what's left 🙂

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

@Hollywood E Rock and @deckard99 thank you both.

I figured it was a timing thing, but just wanted to know where to go when the time comes. I didn't know if it would be a "the options will show at your time" kind of deal or a "the box is greyed out until your time" situation. 

I'll check back later to pick from what's left 🙂

In the Store you will see a box called "MP Tiered Memberships" Once you click on that you will see the different membership options available. It is not visible to regular members yet. Once gold and silver get their chance to update then it will open for regular members.

• Thanks 4

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, mwatkins02 said:

I’m Gold and want to upgrade to Platinum, but noticed Platinum Sold Out. If Platinum is indeed SO, stay Gold. So noticed Gold is available but when I went to purchase I received this message     

‘We could not locate the item you are trying to View’

This seems strange.

Please relax, updates are still in progress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gremlins said:

Saw that I was tagged yesterday by @extantsrevenge but it’s saying I don’t have permission?? I’d probably stick with Gold Like I currently have but did I miss it?? 

You haven’t missed it, the process is still being worked on. Just stay posted I’m sure you will be Tagged when it’s officially time for Gold Members to renew or upgrade.

• Like 2

Just now, Magnifly said:

Hello I was tagged for the Gold membership. But I dont know where to buy it...

Go to store tab, look for MP tiered memberships to the side. It should give you option of Gold or Platinum. Gold just got tagged to upgrade or renew a couple mins ago. Got myself Platinum : ) Thank you MP and @Masterblaster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Magnifly said:

Hello I was tagged for the Gold membership. But I dont know where to buy it...

On a computer just click the tab that says store then click mp tiered membership, then choose one and buy it. On mobile click the menu button on the top right click store, then store again, then mp tiered membership and choose 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Magnifly said:

Thanks in mobile it was horrible to fins. 

@Intentcoin had a better explanation than mine 🤣. Totally forgot mobile looked different. Ran into the house after my shift at the hospital and picking up food trying to get the computer before it went to Gold. Ugh its been a wacko day today. Happy it all worked out. Hope everyone got what they wanted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2