IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

i see last 10 gold now these all be done soon and that be it for another year.

if people got any doubts don't. cos once there gone there gone and usually there be NO more.

amount of people you see asking as they join up thru the year is horrendous.

link

https://mediapsychos.com/premium-memberships/

basil :)

Edited by Basil

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, XtrmeSteelbooks227 said:

Was hesitant to go for gold as I'm still pretty new but ended up going for Silver! I'm looking forward to seeing how much it helps! 

Hi buddy no guarantees in life, but I can honestly say from personal experience (I was a non-tiered member last year) , MP do their utmost best, to keep every member happy.

A good example of this would be the Venom Blufans & Aquaman Hdzeta GBs recently - 2 humongous GBs, with overwhelming demand. MP worked tirelessly day & night , tweaked the GB such that every member got at least something (they even had to apply some strict / limit rules for top tier members to accommodate everyone). Everything was transparent and very fair, and I felt obliged to show my support this year by going for a tiered membership.  

So as I said buddy, no guarantees re: the GB, but what I can say is that MP always tries under best efforts. Hang in there, and keep the faith (a lot of work at MP is done on trust & goodwill). 

All the best.

Rgds 

Ehsan 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

Hi buddy no guarantees in life, but I can honestly say from personal experience (I was a non-tiered member last year) , MP do their utmost best, to keep every member happy.

A good example of this would be the Venom Blufans & Aquaman Hdzeta GBs recently - 2 humongous GBs, with overwhelming demand. MP worked tirelessly day & night , tweaked the GB such that every member got at least something (they even had to apply some strict / limit rules for top tier members to accommodate everyone). Everything was transparent and very fair, and I felt obliged to show my support this year by going for a tiered membership.  

So as I said buddy, no guarantees re: the GB, but what I can say is that MP always tries under best efforts. Hang in there, and keep the faith (a lot of work at MP is done on trust & goodwill). 

All the best.

Rgds 

Ehsan 

That's what I've been hearing and why I went ahead and got at least the silver tier! 

12 minutes ago, hanielle said:

Hi @Veum

I got my gold membership!!

Thanks!!

Hi @hanielle that is great, if your interested in a cool banner ask @goose_3387 kindly (ask him also to add your gold banner) here and search your interests and select one that would be of interest to you for him to add as close to those you select as he can for you! :)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Havoc said:

Gold Member please! Thank you

Hello @Havoc

I’m sorry to inform you that Gold Memberships are currently sold out. Membership season usually starts around August of every year. Platinum & Gold memberships usually are sold out by this time of the year unfortunately for new members.

With that said don’t worry though you will have an equal opportunity to join Gold or even Platinum if you desire when the membership season starts again. As of right now there are some Silver memberships left. Click the link that I provided for you

So you are very welcome to become a Silver member now & once the season starts again you will have a chance to upgrade. Whatever you decide we all here at Media Psychos will appreciate. If you need anything else don’t hesitate to @ my name. I’ll get your message & response when I can.

Take Care and Welcome

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hello @Havoc

I’m sorry to inform you that Gold Memberships are currently sold out. Membership season usually starts around August of every year. Platinum & Gold memberships usually are sold out by this time of the year unfortunately for new members.

With that said don’t worry though you will have an equal opportunity to join Gold or even Platinum if you desire when the membership season starts again. As of right now there are some Silver memberships left. Click the link that I provided for you

So you are very welcome to become a Silver member now & once the season starts again you will have a chance to upgrade. Whatever you decide we all here at Media Psychos will appreciate. If you need anything else don’t hesitate to @ my name. I’ll get your message & response when I can.

Take Care and Welcome

Thank you for the explanation @Hollywood E Rock! I was kind of just getting in the spirit of the post. 😁 I saw that silver was available but from comments on the site it seemed that bypassing it and waiting for the gold was the best option. It will be a long almost year till they open up again but I love the MP. Thanks again

• Like 2

Awards

• 8 months later...

Good Evening @loaded1333 😀

Please, be welcome here at Media Psychos!

There's of course lots to see and lots to do, so please, look around and if you have any questions, be sure to ask!

I think you will find this a very warm and friendly place to discuss Blu-rays and a variety of other items and our GBs are renowned for opening doors to places usually a bit tricky to get to.

Should you have questions, use the " @ " symbol and the person's name ( as it appears in the top of this post with your own). 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...

I'd truly love to be a part of the Gold tier. I'm a new member of this community and I'm just starting to see all the cool stuff that's going on in discussions and it lets me feel less weird for living in America and spending way to much money on Blu-Rays I probably won't ever open, especially if they come with a download, that are released and shipped from various countries in Asia and Europe.

Edited by FromConcentrate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

vor 9 Stunden schrieb FromConcentrate:

I'd truly love to be a part of the Gold tier. I'm a new member of this community and I'm just starting to see all the cool stuff that's going on in discussions and it lets me feel less weird for living in America and spending way to much money on Blu-Rays I probably won't ever open, especially if they come with a download, that are released and shipped from various countries in Asia and Europe.

Hey buddy, first of all welcome to the psychos! :D

As nice as a shiny gold or platinum memberships may sound, in day to day business it makes not so much of a difference. Trust me as someone, who is waiting for the change to grab a membership for several months now :D

There may be some very limited realeases (like one of those 250-piece-Blufans ones), where tier membership comes into play. But for the most part, you are also fine with your "standard" membership and can still get the majority of releases you are looking for. And you're not excluded from any kind of discussion about our most beloved hobby - except stuff like one of those rare platinum raffles, that happen from time to time. :)

So feel free to comment and discuss in any kind of topic and feel part of a huge group of collectors and awesome people! :D

welcome captain GIF

• Like 4

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Intentcoin:

Yea, but the ones where its important are good enough to make it worth it

For my part I have been able to aquire all editions I wanted without a membership so far - just in my case however.

If someone is just hunting for those ultra needy 250 ltd Blufans and stuff, an adequate tier may come in handy, that is right.

• Like 2