IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, MrYohan said:

Hi @Masterblaster, I will wish if it is possible to become a gold member this year.
How's it going?

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Go to store in main page, choose Gold membership (if left), pay with PayPal...and you’re golden.

I think the New member phase starts Tomorrow . The last few hrs now are for  existing members to select .

@extantsrevenge is that right ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I think the New member phase starts Tomorrow . The last few hrs now are for  existing members to select .

@extantsrevenge is that right ??

I think you’re actually right, Ann. 

For some reason I was able to purchase my membership today (could even have picked a Platinum). 

I wouldn’t assume to know the reason for that, maybe I just got lucky.

@MrYohan apologies in advance if my recent post would prove to be misleading.

In any case, the store is where you buy the tiered memberships, once they become available for purchase.

Cheers

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Go to store in main page, choose Gold membership (if left), pay with PayPal...and you’re golden.

1 minute ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I think you’re actually right, Ann. 

For some reason I was able to purchase my membership today (could have even picked a Platinum). 

I wouldn’t assume to know the reason for that, maybe I just got lucky.

@MrYohan apologies in advance if my recent post would prove to be misleading.

In any case, the store is where you buy the tiered memberships once they become available for purchase.

Cheers

@R1s1ngs0n  I knew "he" liked you better...

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

well renewed gold finally xD@Scary Hair you left me 😟

was tempted when said just upgraded to plat but couldn't get to a puter till now oh well.

was 12 plats this morn all gone now though.

oh well

image.png.9f11772a3a9bdf83e3328ef8145eb24e.png

and there was 39 gold upto a min ago.

tommorrow be

giphy.gif

i wonder how many will change be interesting to see how many just wont realise its renewal time

shame @Masterblaster doesnt do this like prime day every year on these set dates then no arguing.

pm incoming mb👍

@Veum looking good for ya

basil :)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

was tempted when said just upgraded to plat but couldn't get to a puter till now oh well.

oh well

tommorrow be

giphy.gif

i wonder how many will change be interesting to see how many just wont realise its renewal time

shame @Masterblaster doesnt do this like prime day every year on these set dates then no arguing.

pm incoming mb👍

NEVER GONNA LEAVE YOU @Basil I'm  a great floater  😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

@R1s1ngs0n  I knew "he" liked you better...

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@R1s1ngs0n it's a joke son, did not mean to confuse you and I never mean to step on anyone's toes (for me it is usually all in gest! ;))...

giphy.gif giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

leave me to it I'm on a roll w/my caffeine fix this morning! xD

1545868269_laughingmangiphy.gif.a2392c97754601a459e29b3de196f18e.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

oh well

tommorrow be

giphy.gif

pm incoming mb👍

My friend @Basil will you send me a wake-up call tomorrow... remember you're 5 hrs. ahead of me... 

giphy-downsized.gif

...I do want that premium tier mind you!

can someone help me to choose...

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, MrYohan said:

Hi @Masterblaster, I will wish if it is possible to become a gold member this year.
How's it going?

All regular members will be able to purchase a membership next (as long as they are available). Platinum will be only very few.

33 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

This whole process seems a bit confusing....Have non-tiered members gotten a chance to purchase anything yet? Or is that coming up? I still havent seen anywhere to purchase membership.

We had to allow current premium members to update first.

If @Masterblaster keeps to his timetable the next phase starts at around 9:00 pm his time CDT/CST, so 4 AM Germany/France.

@Veum keep your eyes peeled at this topic, if you and others are fast even Platinum is possible.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guys...I don't want to be a debbie downer, but there might be people who are following this thread as it could potentially contain important information like when sales for non tiered members start. I just got something like 24 mail notification for what is mostly GIF spam. Maybe we can try to keep this thread a bit cleaner so that the actually important information doesn't go missing? Just my 2 cents.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Feragoth said:

Guys...I don't want to be a debbie downer, but there might be people who are following this thread as it could potentially contain important information like when sales for non tiered members start. I just got something like 24 mail notification for what is mostly GIF spam. Maybe we can try to keep this thread a bit cleaner so that the actually important information doesn't go missing? Just my 2 cents.

QUITE RIGHT @Feragoth .

I moved some posts here 

@Veum @R1s1ngs0n @Pbsw23 @extantsrevenge @Basil .

Don't  forget to come join in on the fun part weather you take ip Memberships OR not once Psycho about Media ALWAYS A Media Psycho 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
23 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

So guys and gals , we are ready now to launch our Premium Membership for the year 2019/2020 for our Regular Members.

Please utilize the following link to see what the perks are and to purchase …...

Premium Memberships    

This link will stay  for the Regular Members for a time period of 24 Hrs .  Time stamp is now 9:00 pm my time CDT/CST . 

We thank you for your continuous support !!

696.1 kB · 0 downloads

2 minutes ago, XtrmeSteelbooks227 said:

Just a quick question! Will buying a gold membership affect any current open groups I currently have my name down for? For example I'm about #176 on the list for the Blufans Into the Spider-verse. Would my chances go up I assume the instant I buy the membership? 

Thanks! 

Hi @XtrmeSteelbooks227, that's a very good question as I'd like to know also (it is way above my pea-brain! xD), ...

gents when you get the time please and thank you @DodgyDave @Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, XtrmeSteelbooks227 said:

Just a quick question! Will buying a gold membership affect any current open groups I currently have my name down for? For example I'm about #176 on the list for the Blufans Into the Spider-verse. Would my chances go up I assume the instant I buy the membership? 

Thanks! 

Read this nice topic I made a little while ago.

Keep in mind it will take a few days before the lists can be adjusted to the new premium supporters. We have to see first if members did not buy a new membership.

• Thanks 4