IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just purchased Platinum Tier membership. 👍😁This is my first official status within the Psychos community. This is a great community to be apart of. It's an honor and a privilege. Everyone has treated me with kindness and respect coming into the group. For that I am grateful.  Special thanks to @Masterblaster @Scary Hair @Benoit46 @deckard99 @airwins 

Anytime I've had questions you guys would quickly assist me in helping me, making the group very welcoming and comfortable. I appreciate you all. Thank you so much for everything. God bless. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

On 7/30/2019 at 9:40 PM, Masterblaster said:

So guys and gals , we are ready now to launch our Premium Membership for the year 2019/2020

Please utilize the following link to see what the perks are and to purchase …...

Premium Memberships    (Attention :  this link is only visible and/or usable by the members that are Gold/Silver from our 2018/2019 Membership year.)  PLEASE do not use this link yet if you are any other Member Tier or a Regular Member .  

This link will stay EXCLUSIVELY for the Gold/Silver Members for a time period of 24 Hrs .  Time stamp is now 9:00 pm my time CDT/CST . 

You can also instead of using the above link , just find the link under the Marketplace as shown below. 

We thank you for your continuous support !!

696.1 kB · 0 downloads

@Kingd1127 click the link bro.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
22 hours ago, Sheikah said:

This whole process seems a bit confusing....Have non-tiered members gotten a chance to purchase anything yet? Or is that coming up? I still havent seen anywhere to purchase membership.

Just click on the supplied Link , cant really be any easier 😃

@Sheikah got to be fast though , only a certain number of Gold and Silver left .

Take care

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Masterblaster said:

Just click on the supplied Link , cant really be any easier 

@Sheikah got to be fast though , only a certain number of Gold and Silver left .

Take care

John

Thanks for the tag @Masterblaster,

Purchased Gold 👍 Then I saw my previous order list and saw back when I purchased Silver it only cost $20! :TRUCDEOUF: That was back when it was Gold/Silver/Bronze haha. Curious, why did we make the switch from Gold/Silver/Bronze to Platinum/Gold/Silver?

Awards

On 7/31/2019 at 11:04 AM, Veum said:

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

@Veum When I first became apart of this community & discovery that there was a Membership in support of the team I had no doubts of what tier I wanted. Then reading through the comments I see your visual representations of the tiers.........🤩🤩..........I was for good reason conflicted. One thing I did know for sure, & that was Silver is NOT the answer for me! Once It was new members turn & I saw what was available to me; it became clear what path I must take. Now I’m no longer just hanging with elites. I am an Elite! 

giphy.gif

Take Care

Edward

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum When I first became apart of this community & discovery that there was a Membership in support of the team I had no doubts of what tier I wanted. Then reading through the comments I see your visual representations of the tiers.........🤩🤩..........I was for good reason conflicted. One thing I did know for sure, & that was Silver is NOT the answer for me! Once It was new members turn & I saw what was available to me; it became clear what path I must take. Now I’m no longer just hanging with elites. I am an Elite! 

giphy.gif

Take Care

Edward

Hey @Hollywood E Rock,

seeing your username maybe this would have been appropriate for you! 🤩

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d4322456e666f7751

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sheikah said:

Thanks for the tag @Masterblaster,

Purchased Gold 👍 Then I saw my previous order list and saw back when I purchased Silver it only cost $20! :TRUCDEOUF: That was back when it was Gold/Silver/Bronze haha. Curious, why did we make the switch from Gold/Silver/Bronze to Platinum/Gold/Silver?

Over a year now @Sheikah ❤. 

We had a site swap over as we needed better security on the door for the site cat

giphy-downsized.gif

as it worked out not only the combination to the padlocks and the door panel .

Fact is the connectivity we have here means we help contribute to it by becoming the elite members so as the connectivity increased so unfortunately did the subscriptions for the Memberships. 

When i think how far  we have come from MP V1 to now it makes me so proud and to shere this journey with you all is

giphy.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

Over a year now @Sheikah . 

We had a site swap over as we needed better security on the door for the site cat

as it worked out not only the combination to the padlocks and the door panel .

Fact is the connectivity we have here means we help contribute to it by becoming the elite members so as the connectivity increased so unfortunately did the subscriptions for the Memberships. 

When i think how far  we have come from MP V1 to now it makes me so proud and to shere this journey with you all is

@Scary Hair

Oh, I understand the price increase, I was more asking about why we switched from having the membership tiers as Gold/Silver/Bronze to Platinum/Gold/Silver? 😛 Like why didn't we stay with Gold/Silver/Bronze and just increase the price on those?

Was just wondering if there was a reason behind that lol

• Like 1

Awards

@Sheikah

More Sparkle maybe 

giphy.gif

😁❤❤💋

@Masterblaster

5 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

@Scary Hair

Oh, I understand the price increase, I was more asking about why we switched from having the membership tiers as Gold/Silver/Bronze to Platinum/Gold/Silver? 😛 Like why didn't we stay with Gold/Silver/Bronze and just increase the price on those?

Was just wondering if there was a reason behind that lol

• Haha 1

i see last 10 gold now these all be done soon and that be it for another year.

if people got any doubts don't. cos once there gone there gone and usually there be NO more.

amount of people you see asking as they join up thru the year is horrendous.

link

https://mediapsychos.com/premium-memberships/

basil :)

Edited by Basil

24 minutes ago, XtrmeSteelbooks227 said:

Was hesitant to go for gold as I'm still pretty new but ended up going for Silver! I'm looking forward to seeing how much it helps! 

Hi buddy no guarantees in life, but I can honestly say from personal experience (I was a non-tiered member last year) , MP do their utmost best, to keep every member happy.

A good example of this would be the Venom Blufans & Aquaman Hdzeta GBs recently - 2 humongous GBs, with overwhelming demand. MP worked tirelessly day & night , tweaked the GB such that every member got at least something (they even had to apply some strict / limit rules for top tier members to accommodate everyone). Everything was transparent and very fair, and I felt obliged to show my support this year by going for a tiered membership.  

So as I said buddy, no guarantees re: the GB, but what I can say is that MP always tries under best efforts. Hang in there, and keep the faith (a lot of work at MP is done on trust & goodwill). 

All the best.

Rgds 

Ehsan 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

Hi buddy no guarantees in life, but I can honestly say from personal experience (I was a non-tiered member last year) , MP do their utmost best, to keep every member happy.

A good example of this would be the Venom Blufans & Aquaman Hdzeta GBs recently - 2 humongous GBs, with overwhelming demand. MP worked tirelessly day & night , tweaked the GB such that every member got at least something (they even had to apply some strict / limit rules for top tier members to accommodate everyone). Everything was transparent and very fair, and I felt obliged to show my support this year by going for a tiered membership.  

So as I said buddy, no guarantees re: the GB, but what I can say is that MP always tries under best efforts. Hang in there, and keep the faith (a lot of work at MP is done on trust & goodwill). 

All the best.

Rgds 

Ehsan 

That's what I've been hearing and why I went ahead and got at least the silver tier!