IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

good day my fellow psychos, “Wanted” (no one is ever going to catch me, take that to the bank... BTW I try not to get my hands dirty!) Veum here 

I think this whole membership has me in a...

Have a fantastic Monday peeps, I’ll be meeting clandestinely with my contacts in our organization, and awaiting further orders from our “missing” leader!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3f2a6a3233336745

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

So guys and gals , we are ready now to launch our Premium Membership for the year 2019/2020

Please utilize the following link to see what the perks are and to purchase …...

Premium Memberships    (Attention :  this link is only visible and/or usable by the members that are Platinum from our 2018/2019 Membership year.)  PLEASE do not use this link yet if you are any other Member Tier or a Regular Member .  

This link will stay EXCLUSIVELY for the Platinum Members for a time period of 24 Hrs .  Time stamp is now 9:00 pm my time CDT/CST . 

You can also instead of using the above link , just find the link under the Marketplace as shown below. 

We thank you for your continuous support !!

image.thumb.png.db1e431568e9fa623aad366db30fb37e.png

EDIT : the presentation of the above Link is not nice on mobile … im sorry about this but we decided to go with it as is instead of trying to fix it.   PLEASE if you can take a short look with the PC at the different Perks that are offered before purchasing . 

Thanks John

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

@Masterblaster I assume that the link provided for platinum members will be the same way to obtain it for the g/s and regular members after the 24hr period is up? I don’t see the membership tiers in the store anymore, could be because I am on mobile currently. 

Anyways I would like to personally thank you for all the hard work and determination you put into the time frame you set! 

-Ryan

Edited by uBad
  • Like 1

Awards

I renewed again and this is as a good a time as any to thank everyone at the site.  Considering how big the group has grown, the amount of work has expanded exponentially.  So my deepest thanks to everyone working on the group buys and all who keep everything else running so smoothly.  The membership is more than worth what I pay.  

Regards,

Romeo

• Like 3

Awards

Hi @Masterblaster

Thanks a lot to Media Psychos!!!! 👍

Many, many thanks for your hard and excellent work!
😊
I'm very glad to support and to belong to the community.
Of course, I have just sent the payment to remain "Platinum"!!!
Thanks a lot!
😉

Many, many thanks to all the team!
😀
I wish you all the best!!!!
😊
Greetings from France!
🤗

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Appreciate all MP efforts here. I understand it must be a very busy time.

From the responses so far, seems like once renewals & upgrades take place,  there may not be any Platinum left for regular members..? That would be a shame, unfortunately it's supply vs demand, and I get that not every member can have top tier membership 

One way is to perhaps think about rotation of memberships,  so for e.g if someome has already enjoyed Platinum for a year, then the following year - new members should get a chance and have first pick?

That way every year, all members (old & new)  get a crack at top tier membership at some point.

Otherwise this becomes something of a monopoly and dynasty! Just a thought!

Rgds

Ehsan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, AlexMacOl said:

@Masterblaster

Hi John!

To keep my Gold membership will be there another link after thís Platinum 24 hours ? Or is it enough to talk to you?

Thanks,

Alex

The Gold members will be next in row to be able to choose either Platinum , Gold or Silver. 

Take care

John

• Thanks 4

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Ehsan said:

Appreciate all MP efforts here. I understand it must be a very busy time.

From the responses so far, seems like once renewals & upgrades take place,  there may not be any Platinum left for regular members..? That would be a shame, unfortunately it's supply vs demand, and I get that not every member can have top tier membership 

One way is to perhaps think about rotation of memberships,  so for e.g if someome has already enjoyed Platinum for a year, then the following year - new members should get a chance and have first pick?

That way every year, all members (old & new)  get a crack at top tier membership at some point.

Otherwise this becomes something of a monopoly and dynasty! Just a thought!

Rgds

Ehsan

Hi @Ehsan ,

thanks for your thoughts and input.  

Not every Platinum member from last year will be able to support us again with Platinum this year (3 spots already come to mind) .  The Platinum Members must have always first choice IMO because they are the ones who support us FINANCIALLY more.  However, we have recognized that Gold members might want to upgrade as well as Regular Members might want to purchase Platinum.  That is the reason we have set aside a certain amount of slots for each "group" .  

When it is time for the Regular Members to choose there tier (if they want) there will be an xxx amount of Platinum ONLY avaialbe for the Regular Members (like yourself) .

Please try to remember we are trying to be fair to all Groups and I believe we are doing it this way the best. 

Take care

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Hi @Ehsan ,

thanks for your thoughts and input.  

Not every Platinum member from last year will be able to support us again with Platinum this year (3 spots already come to mind) .  The Platinum Members must have always first choice IMO because they are the ones who support us FINANCIALLY more.  However, we have recognized that Gold members might want to upgrade as well as Regular Members might want to purchase Platinum.  That is the reason we have set aside a certain amount of slots for each "group" .  

When it is time for the Regular Members to choose there tier (if they want) there will be an xxx amount of Platinum ONLY avaialbe for the Regular Members (like yourself) .

Please try to remember we are trying to be fair to all Groups and I believe we are doing it this way the best. 

Take care

John

Hi John, thank you for your response.  But I fail to understand how the current system is fair. The Platinum members are able to support MP financially by virtue of their top tier membership. As regular member, I am willing to do the same - but it's a matter of being given a fair chance for top tier membership. Under the current system , theoretically speaking,  a 100% renewal / upgrade rate would imply very limited open slots for any regular members. 

As it stands,  the existing Platinum members will have sole ownership of top tier membership for as long as they like (given they have access to the first open window). The 3 open slots you mentioned are still far less than the would be potential interest from regular members! 

However which way you look it, the existing Platinum members seem to have a monopoly and are at a huge advantage,  and seems like regular members are being penalised for joining MP at a later time. Whilst I also admire and acknowledge the existing Platinum member support , I personally feel the top tier membership needs to he farmed out more fairly and rotated.

That's just my opinion of course  - and it's unlikely the existing MP top brass and hierarchy will agree to anything that threatens their hegemony. This is not to discount the wonderful work you guys are already doing (that is without question)...there is another issue about fairness that is the point here.

Rgds

Ehsan 

• Thanks 1