IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

19 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Hi @optic, a new membership cycle should be starting in August. However, gold then silver members will get the first shot at upgrading to platinum. If any open spots remain after that then they will be made available to general members. If platinum is sold out then I encourage you to explore gold or silver. They both have excellent benefits. 

Alright sounds good, thanks!

• Like 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gojimadocta said:

Hi,

I’d like to request a GOLD membership whenever renewal time comes around again. Thank you so much for all you do!

coffee.gif Hi @gojimadocta You'll have to keep checking into the store (heard possibly late July, & early August) frequently as I do (because I want a membership also ;)) almost everyday (because I want one so much! :D), that is the only way to obtain one, as there is no "request" per-say! Keep looking in!! :)

https://mediapsychos.com/store/category/4-mp-tiered-memberships/

Veum bullwhip.gif

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Michael hillaby said:

Hi, Gold membership for me if possible please. 

coffee.gif Hi @Michael hillaby You'll have to keep checking into the store (heard possibly late July, & early August) frequently as I do (because I want a membership also ) almost everyday (because I want one so much! ), that is the only way to obtain one, as there is no "request" per-say! Keep looking in!! 

https://mediapsychos.com/store/category/4-mp-tiered-memberships/

Veum bullwhip.gif

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone 

I’m here today requesting to be apart of the Platinum Membership! If I can’t have Platinum then I need that Gold Membership! If I can’t have Gold then I need that Silver Membership! If I can’t have Silver then I need that Copper Membership! If I can’t have Copper then I need that Wood Membership! If I can’t have that Wood I guess then I’m just stop using inappropriate language out of luck lol! Basically all jokes aside I really just want to support the team here so whatever Membership I can be apart of I will be apart of.

Edward 😎

• Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★
40 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hey everyone 

I’m here today requesting to be apart of the Platinum Membership! If I can’t have Platinum then I need that Gold Membership! If I can’t have Gold then I need that Silver Membership! If I can’t have Silver then I need that Copper Membership! If I can’t have Copper then I need that Wood Membership! If I can’t have that Wood I guess then I’m just stop using inappropriate language out of luck lol! Basically all jokes aside I really just want to support the team here so whatever Membership I can be apart of I will be apart of.

Edward 😎

Hi @Hollywood E Rock Glad to see you're excited about securing a premium membership. The new membership cycle is coming up soon, so keep an eye on this thread for announcements!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

😔please no one purchase the membership tier yet i.  The system has a "glitch" and some of you did get to snag one before it was official so to avoid anymore refunds PLEASE wait until we can officially open it.  

I can very well understand that you might be just as anxious as i am but it is some more work needed before it will start. 

I have set a new Goal for Monday so anyone wanting to go to church tomorrow is more then welcome LOL 

You will have enough start time to be able to log on and purchase it without being stressed over it. 

Thanks alot for your understanding ...

Take care

John

• Thanks 1