IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

This is something that is going to be the next undertaking after the Classifieds are worked out ... 

Im really doing my best here to bring you guys all these nice Ideas and believe me once they are implemented and run automatically it will be cool...

Take care

John

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

You will need  a Silver Membership first.  

Then Gold memberships go towards people who are active in the community here. 

@45Caliber @Masterblaster  Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

It's really just first come, first served with other tiers having priority to upgrade. Golds opened and were filled around the holidays. Those with silver and bronze now will have first shot at upgrading next time they open.

@Piolo

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Steel_Doing_It said:

Got a question didn't know who to tag though. Do we get emails or notifications when our tier  dues need to be paid for reactivation for the next year?

You will need to tag @Masterblaster to handle this one , as he is sorting out the new  Gold coloured membership cards for this year , but details will be announced as and when the time comes.

• ★ Administrators ★
17 hours ago, Steel_Doing_It said:

Got a question didn't know who to tag though. Do we get emails or notifications when our tier  dues need to be paid for reactivation for the next year?

again another good question that has to be worked on for the best suitable solution to this ...

Our Tier program just started last year so its something new to everyone involved and I would really like to see it evolve into something greater then what it already is , so if you or any other Tier Member 

has suggestions on what and how you would like something just drop us a line and we can discuss it all in due time. 

As Ade said we are right now in the mist of getting the membership cards done , we have already done the Classifieds (which granted need to be updated along the way) and im hoping to have our Points system and our Virtual Currency problem addressed so we can have that available around the middle of 2018... 

Take care

John

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Masterblaster said:

again another good question that has to be worked on for the best suitable solution to this ...

Our Tier program just started last year so its something new to everyone involved and I would really like to see it evolve into something greater then what it already is , so if you or any other Tier Member 

has suggestions on what and how you would like something just drop us a line and we can discuss it all in due time. 

As Ade said we are right now in the mist of getting the membership cards done , we have already done the Classifieds (which granted need to be updated along the way) and im hoping to have our Points system and our Virtual Currency problem addressed so we can have that available around the middle of 2018... 

Take care

John

IMO.

It would be natural that members are asked if they are willing to keep their status (what ever it is).

Then if members are willing to upgrade their status, if slots are available.

I would not like to see auction like thing where members are bitting me me me for Gold membership.

Some kind of marching order.

5 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Take care

John

Thanks for the response. I'm sure something great is gonna be thought of since there's so much greatness already going on around here. What came to my head was maybe set it up like a group buy with all gold members in the appropriated tier only access forum and silver,bronzes member set up the same way. So we all can follow when dues are needed and follow tier business.  Possibly also if there's openings on different level tiers, the tier below gets exclusive access to level up. Hope this makes sense lol. Just a thought. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

Awards

2 minutes ago, Steel_Doing_It said:

Thanks for the response. I'm sure something great is gonna be thought of since there's so much greatness already going on around here. What came to my head was maybe set it up like a group buy with all gold members in the appropriated tier only access forum and silver,bronzes member set up the same way. So we all can follow when dues are needed and follow tier business.  Possibly also if there's openings on different level tiers, the tier below gets exclusive access to level up. Hope this makes sense lol. Just a thought. 

Thank you.

What I meant as a GB is each tier levels members all listed together.

• Like 1

Awards

55 minutes ago, Steel_Doing_It said:

Thank you.

The tiers below already get exclusive access to level up. Many silvers upgraded to gold the last time around (I was one of them). Silvers get first crack at Gold, then bronze, then regular members. There will be a topic/announcement up when gold membership registration is open and while everyone is allowed to post to ask for gold per se, silver has first priority and then bronze second. So if you have silver come time that gold has spots open up, you'll have the first chance at it along with other silver members :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

The tiers below already get exclusive access to level up. Many silvers upgraded to gold the last time around (I was one of them). Silvers get first crack at Gold, then bronze, then regular members. There will be a topic/announcement up when gold membership registration is open and while everyone is allowed to post to ask for gold per se, silver has first priority and then bronze second. So if you have silver come time that gold has spots open up, you'll have the first chance at it along with other silver members :)

Great minds think alike I must say lol. That's awesome. Where does the post typically occur when theres an opening. Is it typically in Announcement section.

• Like 1

Awards

29 minutes ago, Steel_Doing_It said:

Great minds think alike I must say lol. That's awesome. Where does the post typically occur when theres an opening. Is it typically in Announcement section.

Actually just answered my question. So it's the

Information to membership tier section. Still navigating as a newb lol.Bear with please. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...