IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Jose said:

So I’m curious, can I just buy the silver membership right now or is there something I have to do?? I see you could buy it

Thanks for your interest in the membership tier. You can buy Silver Membership right now. All you have to do is Add to Cart and pay that invoice. The head psychos will grade you with the Silver member status.

4 hours ago, DParadigm said:

Thanks for your interest in the membership tier. You can buy Silver Membership right now. All you have to do is Add to Cart and pay that invoice. The head psychos will grade you with the Silver member status.

Awesome thanks for the info pal! Just bought it and payed for it. Now how do I show it’s been payed for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
42 minutes ago, muchasgracias1971 said:

which membership are available for the moment???

yes as KIngpin noted it is only Silver . 

We will be havin some Gold open up soon but the Silver members get first pick on those open slots then.

If they are not filled then they will go to the general public .

Take care

John

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Hello team,

Could you inform me for Gold Member please when it possible?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day all !

1f60a.png1f917.png

Hello @Orion Gold membership will have limited  availability soon and will be open to Silver members to upgrade first before going with General availability should it still be available , your best option at the moment would be to purchase a Silver membership from the Store to be in with a better chance for Gold ...... Gold does have a limited membership for obvious reasons......thank you for your interest in Elite membership .......

Regards

• Like 1

il y a 43 minutes, ukade2327 a dit :

Hello @Orion Gold membership will have limited  availability soon and will be open to Silver members to upgrade first before going with General availability should it still be available , your best option at the moment would be to purchase a Silver membership from the Store to be in with a better chance for Gold ...... Gold does have a limited membership for obvious reasons......thank you for your interest in Elite membership .......

Regards

I just purchased Silver members ? and waiting confirmation as it was paid , so after upgrade to Gold have only a little gap to pay ?

thanks again @ukade2327

Cheers !

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Orion said:

I just purchased Silver members 1f642.png and waiting confirmation as it was paid , so after upgrade to Gold have only a little gap to pay ?

thanks again @ukade2327

Cheers !

11 minutes ago, Pradheep said:

I have purchased the silver membership from the store and waiting for the invoice as I don't have Gift Option in PayPal India. @ukade2327

Thanks for your support  once payment has been processed you will receive  your silver member  banners 

Fyi @Masterblaster Two new silver members for your attention...

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
15 hours ago, RhodW said:

@Masterblaster Do we have to renew our gold membership soon? Has been about a year now hasn’t it?

Hi bud,

yes it is time .  I was hoping to get the new terms done by the 1st July but that wont happen so sometime the first week of July .

Take care

John