IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• ★ Administrators ★

So guys and gals , we are ready now to launch our Premium Membership for the year 2019/2020

Please utilize the following link to see what the perks are and to purchase …...

Premium Memberships    (Attention :  this link is only visible and/or usable by the members that are Gold/Silver from our 2018/2019 Membership year.)  PLEASE do not use this link yet if you are any other Member Tier or a Regular Member .  

This link will stay EXCLUSIVELY for the Gold/Silver Members for a time period of 24 Hrs .  Time stamp is now 9:00 pm my time CDT/CST . 

You can also instead of using the above link , just find the link under the Marketplace as shown below. 

We thank you for your continuous support !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Masterblaster said:

So guys and gals , we are ready now to launch our Premium Membership for the year 2019/2020

Please utilize the following link to see what the perks are and to purchase …...

Premium Memberships    (Attention :  this link is only visible and/or usable by the members that are Gold/Silver from our 2018/2019 Membership year.)  PLEASE do not use this link yet if you are any other Member Tier or a Regular Member .  

This link will stay EXCLUSIVELY for the Gold/Silver Members for a time period of 24 Hrs .  Time stamp is now 9:00 pm my time CDT/CST . 

You can also instead of using the above link , just find the link under the Marketplace as shown below. 

I click on the link and when I click to purchase a teir it gives me this error:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2X240/1

Just now, Masterblaster said:

When I try to click on any of the tiers, I get an error:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2X240/1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, AlexMacOl said:

Hi guys! @Masterblaster @deckard99 @Scary Hair @extantsrevenge @DodgyDave

I'm having problems to renew my GOLD membership.

See the attached imagem please.

Can someone help me?

Alex

Screenshot_20190731-001254399.jpg

Presumably you and the others are experiencing a glitch in the system. 

Clearly, if it is a glitch, then it is not the members fault. So allowances will have to be made for it.

John will be asleep now, so we will just have to wait until he wakes up, and sorts it.

Unless someone else knows how.

I don't mess with the system. It's all a bit beyond me. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Presumably you and the others are experiencing a glitch in the system. 

Clearly, if it is a glitch, then it is not the members fault. So allowances will have to be made for it.

John will be asleep now, so we will just have to wait until he wakes up, and sorts it.

Unless someone else knows how.

I don't mess with the system. It's all a bit beyond me. :D

Hi Dave!

Yes, probably he is asleep. Since I'm not the only one let us wait for a coming solution. I have to sleep too. Hope we may have our GOLD reserved. I mean people who wants to renew the membership like me.

Thanks for the update!

Alex

• Like 2

Awards

20 minutes ago, monanza said:

How come some members don't show their current tier membership? It's none of my business of course, just pointing this nugget out.

That’s ok, it’s not like you asked to see anyone’s bank account balance (good thing too, ‘cause I suspect many here would be embarrassed to show it, what with all these GBs going on).

To answer your question, some members who are not part of the staff (like Guardians 😉) have a ‘special status’ that takes precedence over the tiered memberships, so it doesn’t show on their avatar.

It’s only when goose3387 updates the signatures with the tiers that they are visible to everyone else (PC only).

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Try switching to Desktop view 

Sweetheart it's 

giphy.gif

👍😁💋💋

I think he was referring to the Guardians, Ann. I already explained the reason for it 😉

Thanks for vacating your Gold membership spot so I could have it. Like you...

EF933C34-92D5-4A83-B8B7-B14D91766CF9.gif

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2