Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
On 9/16/2018 at 7:54 PM, monanza said:

When do you expect the 2019 membership cards to be available? They are quite unique and will fit nicely in my EDC.

Im thinking of having them done around the first quarter of 2019.

We appreciate your interest in our Membership Tier Program and hope you will enjoy your Perks 

Take care

John

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

i would love to apply for a gold membership if the opportunity comes up!!! 

@JigsawHi and thanks for your interest in our Tiered Membership Program. 

You can gladly purchase your Membership HERE if you so please.

Take care

John  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Team Psychos ! 😉

Since I am very happy to be part of your community, the least I can do is thank you for your work and contribute to the smooth running of it, which is why I wanted to ask you if I could join the platinum program.

I know it's out of stock right now.

I had a little question about joining the Platinum program, do you have to register on a waiting list or just wait until the first quarter of 2019 to get it?

Thank you for the work you are doing and good luck for the future with the members of this community, have a good continuation and see you soon on the forum.

Best regards 😉

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bearlol said:

Hi Team Psychos ! 😉

Since I am very happy to be part of your community, the least I can do is thank you for your work and contribute to the smooth running of it, which is why I wanted to ask you if I could join the platinum program.

I had a little question about joining the Platinum program, do you have to register on a waiting list or just wait until the first quarter of 2019 to get it?

Thank you for the work you are doing and good luck for the future with the members of this community, have a good continuation and see you soon on the forum.

Best regards 😉

@Masterblaster

Will be the best one to advise on the Platinum Membership status bearlol  ❤😊

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, bearlol said:

Hi Team Psychos ! 1f609.png

Best regards 1f609.png

Hi @bearlol thanks for posting and asking about our Tiered Program. 

Thank you also for writing me a PM , I have just not gotten around to reading or answering it (so sorry for that) .  We have been real busy with the site and the Groupbuys that are taking alot of our time .

Of course that should be no excuse , but it is what it is .  Time goes by soooo fast. 

In reference to our Platinum Tiered Membership as you might have heard it is very limited in its number of members since we want to make sure our Platinum Members can utilitze the Benefits of the Membership. 

It was planned (and still is) to raise that number a little bit to give others also the chance to "move up" in the Tiered Chain.  

At this time it would be your best bet to become a Gold Member as the Gold Members will get first shot at the Platinum Tier Membership , followed by the Silver Tiered and then the Regular Members. 

Of course the demand for the Platinum Membership is very high so i personally believe that the members who are now Gold will fill the open slots of the Platinum fast .

I hope this helps you some in your decision making of what to do . 

We appreciate your kind words and hope you have a wonderful time here on MP. 

Take care

John

• Thanks 2

Hi Team Psychos ! 1f609.png

Thanks a lot @Scary Hair for your message it's very nice of you 😍❤️

Hi @Masterblaster 😉

Many thanks for taking your time to explain to me and especially to point me to the statue of the member, so following the logic to climb the ladder I would be very happy to be part of the gold members.

Keeping it all going like this is really a real pleasure to come to MP and have people you can count on without forgetting all the work you do.

Small dedication for @Benoit46 in gratitude for all the work he does and for his kindness 😍

Have a good day and a good continuation see you soon on the forum

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, AlexMacOl said:

@extantsrevenge

I'm a Gold nember but I really don't know when am I supposed to renew my membership. Can you shed a ligth on this please?

Thanks,

Alex

Top of the page - Store - Manage Purchases it will show you all the items you bought in store. Besides your Premium membership it will show you a date. Should be around August as we all started the new cycle at around the same time. I also think you will get an alert when the time comes (not sure).

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Top of the page - Store - Manage Purchases it will show you all the items you bought in store. Besides your Premium membership it will show you a date. Should be around August as we all started the new cycle at around the same time. I also think you will get an alert when the time comes (not sure).

Thanks my friend for the explanation! I'll check it out!

All the best,

Alex

• Like 1

Awards

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, steel book maniac said:

I'd like to get in on some of this gold action, beam me up Scotty😄   No seriously, sign me up to brutha!!

Hi @steel book maniac Tier memberships can be purchased in the MP store. Platinum is sold out currently but gold is still available.

https://mediapsychos.com/store/

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, optic said:

I'm interested in a Platinum membership, any ETA on when that might be available?

Hi @optic, a new membership cycle should be starting in August. However, gold then silver members will get the first shot at upgrading to platinum. If any open spots remain after that then they will be made available to general members. If platinum is sold out then I encourage you to explore gold or silver. They both have excellent benefits. 

• Thanks 2