IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

My man sticking up for my Christopher. A few that didn't like that film were Looking for the wrong thing, and cudnt see the different take he was trying to do. I loved it but Nolan is one of my favs. Never seen darkest hour yet but hear it's a very good performance from oldman need to get around to it. 

Dunkirk took a German mate to help me understand the time line of the Air Land Sea  that had me scratching my head and my butt a fair bit i tell you .

I know I know it dont take much to confuse me as you all know .

The Abyss just only by the smallest fraction pips T2 .

The whole under water claustrophobia done so well  in The Abyss .

• Like 2

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺🎬

Better Call Saul  (2020) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 

Magic Man (Season 5, Episode 1) AMC

Now doing business as Saul Goodman, Jimmy unveils an unorthodox strategy for client development that tests Kim's tolerance of his new legal persona. Lalo searches for the mysterious Michael, only to discover a problem within his own operation.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

Order very good sushi for dinner, a couple of delicious desserts, and watch Park Chan Wook's "The handmaiden".

A delicious evening. A beautiful and interesting movie in one of the most beautiful steelbooks I've ever met. 

Yesterday I just wanted decidedly beautiful things. This kind of days. 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 3

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺🎬

Better Call Saul  (2020) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 

50% Off (Season 5, Episode 2) AMC
Jimmy's promotional stunt has unintended consequences; Nacho takes extreme measures to earn Lalo's trust.

Il traditore (The Traitor) 2019  🎬🎬🎬 1/2 Directed by Marco Bellocchio

THE TRUE STORY ABOUT THE MAN WHO BROUGHT DOWN THE MAFIA

Palermo, Sicily, 1980. Mafia member Tommaso Buscetta decides to move to Brazil with his family fleeing the constant war between the different clans of the criminal organization. But when, after living several misfortunes, he is forced to return to Italy, he makes a bold decision that will change his life and the destiny of Cosa Nostra forever.

image.jpeg.4f3b97304a9476c0215276d554b21189.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3