• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hey @Basil,

Any links so we could take a lookey ^^^?🤔

i could tell you but i just might have to kill you xD

other info i see around 

Premiums: Booklet (Full Size), Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea), Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker + Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.
One Click: 500 Units, Numbered 1-500 - WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Embossing + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular x 2, Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Single Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular (Morphing Style), Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating.

Edited by Basil
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Joker.thumb.jpg.ae33a29cf9e97198daf6aa9809beb533.jpg

An illustration I made for Mantalab Joker!

Hope you guys will love this release and support it 😃

This art is my favourite official poster and I am so happy Manta is using it.

I know many begs to differ, but the close-up gives so much emotion to Joaquin's face!!

Cheers,

KS

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, upmaniac said:

I placed my order for the one-click version, but wanted to order 2.  Can you update my order to 2 one-clicks or do I need to submit another request?  Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

@deckard99 @airwins

🥤Hi @upmaniac,

You can add another 1-click in the GB and then make sure you tag @deckard99 / @airwins & let them know you added 1 more 1-click (for a total of 2 OC’s) here:

Joker Mantalab I&Q

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, BrikHaus said:

Wow, every one of those is beautiful. I already got the Umania edition so I won’t be double dipping on this. But I’m excited for all of you who will be getting this. 

Yea, that U'mania Lenticular is the nicest and remains. I had but sold. Once I watched the movie I hated it and so sold it. 

Still a beautiful release though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, mgurau said:

Yea, that U'mania Lenticular is the nicest and remains. I had but sold. Once I watched the movie I hated it and so sold it. 

Still a beautiful release though.

@mgurau

Can you explain your reasons for disliking the film you can add you comments in a spoiler tag if you need to. Personally I liked the movie, but it doesn’t match all the hype. People talk about the movie like it’s a masterpiece

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@mgurau

Can you explain your reasons for disliking the film you can add you comments in a spoiler tag if you need to. Personally I liked the movie, but it doesn’t match all the hype. People talk about the movie like it’s a masterpiece

giphy.gif

I can't speak to much to the movie as I turned it off after 30 minutes. Joaquin's character was super annoying. I could not stand him.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@mgurau

giphy.gif

IMHO, I think it was/is a great classic... becoming in my top 5 for sure!🙂

4 minutes ago, mgurau said:

I can't speak to much to the movie as I turned it off after 30 minutes. Joaquin's character was super annoying. I could not stand him.

Annoying to you, brilliantly evil & enjoyable for me!😉

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

I think the film is ok too, but I don't understand how to turn it into hype,
but still must have

Precisely. It's a fine piece of cinema, but the impenetrable hype and the cult-like following it attracted from day 1 of its release left a bad taste in my mouth and took away from the enjoyment. Now, I did see the film twice in the theaters to make up my mind about it so I definitely didn't dislike it, but it's certainly no masterpiece like some fans claim.

Edited by Chokwe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ksosk said:

I would love to take this opportunity to point how nice it is to see how everyone is treating each other with respect even while disagreeing!! 👍

The MP spirit 👏

Love you all❤

KS

Don’t kid yourself. We’re only nice when posting publicly. The nastiness comes later through PMs

you suck love on netflix GIF by NETFLIXsuck my dick middle finger GIF

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1