PRIAPISM

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

can tell you now, if HDz start doing it

I would hate that, that's one of the other great things about there releases, there isn't even a crappy paper card on the back anymore. This below just looks perfect and any excuse to get it out lol .... Will I get FAC inception yes do I like the look of that 4k banner HELL NO. 

IMG_20200528_195504.jpg

IMG_20200528_195511.jpg

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I would hate that, that's one of the other great things about there releases, there isn't even a crappy paper card on the back anymore. This below just looks perfect and any excuse to get it out lol .... Will I get FAC inception yes do I like the look of that 4k banner HELL NO. 

IMG_20200528_195504.jpg

IMG_20200528_195511.jpg

Isn’t she a beauty. 
I doubt you’ll be so keen to show off the FA one. 
Banner et al. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:
8 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Isn’t she a beauty. 
I doubt you’ll be so keen to show off the FA one. 
Banner et al

Nope, I'm running out of space so it can go in a box in the cupboard for now haha. Until I feel differently about it and probably have no choice but to get used to it. I've never even kept the j cards on my bog standard zavvi steels once I open them. I want to see the full steelbook. I know a lot keep them on or keep them in a box. I cudnt be arsed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

IMG_20200528_195504.jpg

IMG_20200528_195511.jpg

I hope that my copy from the GB will arrive one day.😫

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Nope, I'm running out of space so it can go in a box in the cupboard for now haha. Until I feel differently about it and probably have no choice but to get used to it. I've never even kept the j cards on my bog standard zavvi steels once I open them. I want to see the full steelbook. I know a lot keep them on or keep them in a box. I cudnt be arsed. 

The famous box in the cupboard. 
I’ve got loads of them. In fact they can’t even fit in the cupboard. :D

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah the 3 editons I've seen you down for in about 12 months 🤣🤣😉. Joking mate get it ripped straight open and get that j card in the best place, as you would call it 'la corbeille'  😂😉

Well first of all you’re dead wrong...

it’s been 14 months and 2 received GBs 😜 (registered for 4 more)

That plus 6 custom steels and about 10 acquisitions on eBay (and let’s not forget John’s Black Friday and Secret Santa present) make for a very respectable haul of roughly 20 editions 😁

So...

Suck It Thomas Middleditch GIF by Team Coco

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Well first of all you’re dead wrong...

it’s been 14 months and 2 received GBs 😜 (registered for 4 more)

That plus 6 custom steels and about 10 acquisitions on eBay (and let’s not forget John’s Black Friday and Secret Santa present) make for a very respectable haul of roughly 20 editions 😁

So...

I'm proud of you... Your doing really really well 😜 I was close said 3 but it was 2.

Bit pissed though you were too busy thinking of a decent reply you forget to commend my French that I learned (on Google translate) 😂😂🙈 

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
22 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

As someone who doesn't open every premium but also has no problem opening them if needed, its pretty entertaining seeing you guys lose your minds over a j card. @DodgyDave , have you considered opening it, removing the j card, and resealing it yourself?

Manta supplied MoS and BvS with J cards that were on the outside of the seal. They then put the whole package in a sleeve. There may have been others. 
If they did that again then that is fine. 
I see no reason why folks need to be told it’s a 4k release. It’s nothing unusual nowadays. 
I detest banners on slips. I wouldn’t dream of opening it, because I wouldn’t dream of buying it. 
I’d rather do without.
There’s no point doing a premium release if you are going to make it look like something you can buy in Best Buy or HMV etc. It’s not a collectible item then. It’s just a cheap and nasty retail issue. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

As someone who doesn't open every premium but also has no problem opening them if needed, its pretty entertaining seeing you guys lose your minds over a j card. @DodgyDave , have you considered opening it, removing the j card, and resealing it yourself?

I know people who buy releases with no disc at all. What can top that... 😖

• Haha 2

I got lots of notifications in my email and expected lots of in-hand pics, instead I got lots of J-card hate.

Disappointment level over 9000.

(side note - I'll take jcards 100 x over blu ray being printed on the actual steel book, also over age-rating certificates being stuck on the physical steel book)

• Like 3

Awards

8 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

I wouldn’t dream of opening it, because I wouldn’t dream of buying it. 
I’d rather do without.

No offense but that was a genuine suggestion and you didn't really counter it. You don't want to buy it because it has a j card but you also don't want to remove the j card and reseal it? The only possible explanation I can see is that the factory seal would be more valuable when you sell it, but if you're thinking of selling it before you even have it then why get it at all?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

You used a bad word! 😅

p.s. If you think you’re going to win an argument with @DodgyDave think again 😜

What word? I don't think I did, at least not on purpose. 

Also, I'm not trying to win, I don't even want to argue I just want to know. I want to know why he thinks the way he does, but it seems even he doesnt know lol

• Haha 3