IGNORED

WeET Media Psychos WeET Collection Award

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome Media Psychos Members!

What better way to celebrate the new Black Panther WeET Exclusive release than to introduce our band new WeET Collection Award ☺️.

WeET was already responsible for some of the greatest releases in the Kimchidvd Exclusive series, but since they have become independent they have done an absolute outstanding job with their releases. Anyone who ownes an release from them knows what I'm talking about.

Like the other collection awards this one will also have multiple stages. Each stage will be harder to get and we will introduce the other stages at a later point.

1st Stage: WeET Collection Collector (Members need 10 Editions to get this)

2nd Stage: WeET Treasure Hunter (Members need 25 Editions to get this) (read the reveal here)

3rd Stage: WeET Collection .... (will only be introduced when Stage 1 has crossed 100 submissions and Stage 2 has reached 50 submissions)

To get the WeET Collection Collector, Treasure Hunter award and follow up awards or other retailer awards you are required to have a specific amount of releases from that retailer and you have to show us a nice picture of that, really simple. The picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

For the WeET Collection Collector award, you need 10 WeET editions (Boxsets count for as many Editions as they have Steelbooks inside). All WeET Collection releases from their own label count towads this award.

For the WeET Treasure Hunter award, you need 25 WeET editions (Boxsets count for as many Editions as they have Steelbooks inside, so the range is from 2-4).

The award design is done by @ksosk 1f44d.png

WeET Collector                                          WeET Treasure Hunter

WeET Collector Award.png763517441_WeETTreasureHunterAward.png.f2cfc3093fd4a709c9f1c7135f5b0a51.png

A list of all WeET Collection releases can be found here.

A list of all awards can be found in our Award Central. It will continue to grow with many fun awards for you to get.

We hope many of you participate. And don't forget to show your appreciation for all the great pictures posted here and give them some likes 1f60a.png

If you would like your pictures featured on Media Psychos Social Media Presence, check out this post.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Thanks for participating in the WeET Collection Collector Award and for sharing all these wonderfull editions with us. Be sure to continue to support WeET through our Group Buys ☺️.

giphy.gif

You all @extantsrevenge @capricornio34232 @icewire @deckard99 @Grendel @musoeriuta @khivansan @Veum @Tonic24k @ukade2327 @FF-Freak @CAYENNE-FAHRER @thomue1987 @Rockntoni87 @RAK @Ltd.Steel.Junky74 @JiumJium @lingrass @Darkinoux @zones1445 @mwatkins02 @Limited Edition @blu.steel33 @cypheria078 @Wail @BobaFett1974 @Angelfire011 @TheDavoser @Toapel @SilentasKnight @hal56 @ScottVA @Robertm89 @Cornbuster @CryoSteel @swish @Blu Magic Ray @chingie123 @Gladiator_MV @Pbsw23 @ShadowWarrior @DParadigm @SteelWild @Marvel & DC Fanatics @raylight @Boilersteel @BlackWidow81 @GuyIncognit0 @javi @Mutantsmiley @Lwaz @hawkfan13 @Freeformfreakout @pan @waxenol @bossjon @Mithrandir2320 @Rebel @Rambo @Gary K @JojoFrance76 @Erica F @Gentleman @InfiniteDoors @Cornrow @atomicblonde @coupelle @Christopher @Billy Talent @TheSpideyWeb @ncraft @Soundwave @bl4ck5t3r @MoneySniper @RockinRaccoon @Mrdugan @MikeH5856 are now WeET Collection Collector and have received the award, congratulations. 

Special congratulations to our new WeET Collection Treasure Hunter @extantsrevenge @ShadowWarrior @hal56 @capricornio34232 @Tonic24k @Veum @Rockntoni87 @Cornbuster @ukade2327 @Wail @cypheria078 @javi @Boilersteel @CryoSteel @Rebel @Rambo @TheDavoser @Mutantsmiley @JojoFrance76 @Gary K @Blu Magic Ray @bossjon @swish @Freeformfreakout @Billy Talent @BlackWidow81 @GuyIncognit0 @Gentleman @ncraft @bl4ck5t3r @TheSpideyWeb you all got fantastic collections 😃

giphy.gif

Don't forget to like the posts of the other award recipients 1f44d.png

If you would like your pictures featured on Media Psychos Social Media Presence, check out this post. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8

• ★ Administrators ★

Here is my entry for the Award 😍, at the moment these are all the WeET I have, Black Panther coming next 👍. Terrific editions, great finish on all the Slips, terrific lenticulars. Awesome retailer, looking forward to getting many more releases in the future.

Media Psychos WeET Collection Award

• Like 20

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif?itemid=4173067

do I see a complete Set @capricornio34232 😍 that is so impressive and beautiful 👍.

@icewire your collection is so awesome as well, terrific lot, we have the same amount ☺️.

Thanks you both for showing us these wonderful editions. I know both of you will get Black Panther as well 👍🙏.

Enjoy your new WeET Collection Collector Award.

giphy.gif

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★

That is a terrific lot @deckard99 😍, deserving of our new WeET Collection Collector award for sure 👍

Here the excited masses ☺️

RingedVibrantAnhinga-max-1mb.gif

Only 4 participants at the moment, I hope more members will submit soon, or maybe after Black Panter is out and you have enough enditions 🙏

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@extantsrevenge

Hi

This is a part of my WeET Collection Collection:
(obviously, waiting for "Black Panther"...)

😊

* "Captain America: Civil War - One Click Steelbook LE" (Weetcollection Exclusive No.01)
  - "Captain America: Civil War Fullslip A1 Steelbook LE" (Weetcollection Exclusive No.01)
  - "Captain America: Civil War Fullslip A2 Steelbook LE" (Weetcollection Exclusive No.01)
  - "Captain America: Civil War Lenticular Fullslip Steelbook LE" (Weetcollection Exclusive No.01)

* "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - One Click Box Steelbook LE" (Weetcollcection Exclusive No.2)
  - "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Fullslip A1 Steelbook LE" (Weetcollcection Exclusive No.2)
  - "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Fullslip A2 Steelbook LE" (Weetcollcection Exclusive No.2)
  - "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Lenticular Fullslip B Steelbook LE" (Weetcollcection Exclusive No.2)

* "Red Sparrow Lenticular (O-ring Case) Steelbook Limited Edition" (Weetcollcection Collection No.01)

* "Venom Fullslip Steelbook LE" (Weetcollcection Collection No.07)

* "The Predator Fullslip Steelbook Limited Edition" (Weetcollcection Collection No.08)

* "Spider-Man : Into the Spider-Verse A Type Fullslip Steelbook LE" (Weetcollcection Collection No.10)

Thanks a lot to Media Psychos!!!

😀

Greetings!

🤗

khivansan - 'WeET Collection Collection' - Part.1 - 001.JPG

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11708297

@khivansan such a nice Set, I'm sure you're already excited about adding Black Panther to that awesome collection of yours.

It gives me great pleasure to award you the WeET Collection Collector Award 😍

tenor.gif?itemid=5416960

Hi @extantsrevenge

Thanks a lot @extantsrevenge!!!!

😊

Yes, I'm glad to get this award!!!

Many, many thanks!!!

😀

And of course, many thanks to Media Psychos!!!!!! and all the awesome team!!!!

😃

THAN YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

And, yes, you're right, I'm really excited to add "Black Panther" to my collection 😉... (the one-click is so beautiful, really awesome! 😀)

Thanks a lot!!!

😊

I wish you a very nice day!!!!!

🤗

animated-thank-you-image-0203 - Thank You - Pin Up.gif

thanks15 - Thank you - Pom Pom Girls.gif

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...