IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

ROFL

Alright alright alright, yall be happy to know that I do plan on getting up some new shelves... just time and space ya know 🤣
I'll show you when the time comes, just you know, don't be holding your breath or anything :D

Yeah you should definitely do that, it hurts my eyes looking at that picture of yours :D 

I actually have the same problem, lack of space I mean, I'm not stacking them up like that never in a million years!

I had a custom floating shelf made a couple of months back, still need to paint it black and hang it on the wall. Gonna have another 7 of these made and then I'll have space to showcase 98 premiums like in the pic below.

IMG_3232.thumb.jpg.ded8f8439bb1e86b6518d546f9959d60.jpg

Added this little dent to keep singles from slipping over. Just need a little adjustment for the base of the slip to sit better.

IMG_3234.thumb.jpg.6f9296ebc9768691a1d792a3347d280d.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

ROFL

Alright alright alright, yall be happy to know that I do plan on getting up some new shelves... just time and space ya know 🤣
I'll show you when the time comes, just you know, don't be holding your breath or anything :D

The best thing I ever invested in for steelbooks and other movie stuff is from Ikea

Here's a before, and I just changed the bottom for the 3 quarter slips

Edit: I'll show a better pic when I get to the room so you can see it more clearly 

1AC26C07-2004-406F-8214-772EA3C1D26A.jpeg

4DA66440-A8DD-4B46-909D-7EB542765BAA.jpeg

Edited by Guiltybyproxy
  • Like 18

@ThereIsNoooSpoonYeah, I plan on having some wall mounted 'floating' shelves above my PC, probably won't be any steel on those though like you have.

@GuiltybyproxyBilly? Been hoping to score some used Billy shelves, but yeah - IKEA is great (f*cking Swedes 😛). Need to grab some extra shelves for them though, standard ones have much the same problem I have now. Too much unusable air(space). :(

• Like 6

Awards

14 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

@ThereIsNoooSpoonYeah, I plan on having some wall mounted 'floating' shelves above my PC, probably won't be any steel on those though like you have.

@GuiltybyproxyBilly? Been hoping to score some used Billy shelves, but yeah - IKEA is great (f*cking Swedes 😛). Need to grab some extra shelves for them though, standard ones have much the same problem I have now. Too much unusable air(space). :(

Yep, Billy is correct! Haha, and those Swedes take their sweet time. It took 6 months  to arrive. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

New arrivals and my awesome MP membership card is here!! Thanks @Masterblaster!!  Does anyone happen to know what protector fits Manta’s Dunkirk One-Click? Also, just got a new media cabinet so I snapped a quick pic! All my other steels are in two other cabinets(not pictured). Trying to decide on a spot to display my UHD Club Blade Runners🤔

A229D8FD-7FDF-4536-A225-F6BBC359F51B.jpeg

C56E5D95-E160-4723-AD12-0DB675A415BA.jpeg

• Like 24

1 hour ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Does anyone happen to know what protector fits Manta’s Dunkirk One-Click?

All Manta labs OC boxes vary in size. But Manta lab have just started producing protective covers to fit a small number of their OC boxes (the standard sized ones).

Manta Lab gave one away free with each order of Tenet OC and they fit perfectly. I used mine on Once upon a time in Hollywood as it was already open (not opened Tenet yet)

received_500329134362916.thumb.jpeg.172150671faef8723ae1759470873c01.jpeg

The good news is that this will also fit Dunkirk perfectly. Better yet MP have a group buy open for people to place their orders. 

Here's the link 👇

Here is the list of other Manta OC's the protective cover fits 

960534911_Screenshot_20210627-183215_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b337d67eeb42b296c5d05249e5ec81be.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Fun Thank You GIF by Carawrrr

to everyone who is posting new arrivals.

We have some members that reached the requirements for our Everything New is Shiny award 😍

Congratulations @GuyIncognit0 @cgbaxia @Mutantsmiley @MadMatt86 @mjk @Caktus26 @Guiltybyproxy

everything new is shiny.gif

GIF by stellar247

Thank you, bud. I really appreciate the award 🙂😊 It really means a lot to me that y'all take notice and care. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RileyLad said:

All Manta labs OC boxes vary in size. But Manta lab have just started producing protective covers to fit a small number of their OC boxes (the standard sized ones).

Manta Lab gave one away free with each order of Tenet OC and they fit perfectly. I used mine on Once upon a time in Hollywood as it was already open (not opened Tenet yet)

received_500329134362916.thumb.jpeg.172150671faef8723ae1759470873c01.jpeg

The good news is that this will also fit Dunkirk perfectly. Better yet MP have a group buy open for people to place their orders. 

Here's the link 👇

Here is the list of other Manta OC's the protective cover fits 

960534911_Screenshot_20210627-183215_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b337d67eeb42b296c5d05249e5ec81be.jpg

Awesome, much appreciate that!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, FlanInTheFace said:

New arrivals and my awesome MP membership card is here!! Thanks @Masterblaster!!  Does anyone happen to know what protector fits Manta’s Dunkirk One-Click? Also, just got a new media cabinet so I snapped a quick pic! All my other steels are in two other cabinets(not pictured). Trying to decide on a spot to display my UHD Club Blade Runners🤔

A229D8FD-7FDF-4536-A225-F6BBC359F51B.jpeg

C56E5D95-E160-4723-AD12-0DB675A415BA.jpeg

Wow! Fantastic set up there, mate. 👍

Do you mind if I ask where you got that cabinet? 

I've been on the search for something similar to accommodate my ever-growing collection. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Wow! Fantastic set up there, mate. 👍

Do you mind if I ask where you got that cabinet? 

I've been on the search for something similar to accommodate my ever-growing collection. 

Of course! Ya, it’s on both amazon and walmart, and I imagine other sites as well. Pretty easy to put together for the most part too! I’ll pm you the links now🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1