IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About time I stop working and take a few photos to share some of my most recent editions. Deadpool 2 is one that I got about a month ago. All the other editions are from the fantastic Secret Santa program. For those who want to read about how amazing @Grendel is, you can go read it in the secret santa thread that I posted :) Needless to say he is a legend and way too kind for his own good. Couldn't appreciate more what he sent my way! Enjoy

IMG_0401-2.JPG

IMG_0402-2.JPG

IMG_0404-2.JPG

IMG_0405-2.JPG

IMG_0406-2.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well now! 😀

I am very privileged to have the opportunity to follow up @Count Dantes Post with my own.

I received this today, (Sunday, surprisingly) via Canada Post from our beloved friend, which he crafted with his own two VERY talented hands!!! 🥳

I am so very touched at the knowledge you thought of me enough toimage.png.3192ded7594c0940e75cfd8094abaf44.png take the time to make such an incredible Wall Placard that will be the absolute hi-light of my Media Room  my dear Friend!

I am truly honoured by your thoughts and well wishes.

THANK-YOU ! So very much for one of the nicest and most personal Christmas gifts I've ever received Brody; 😍

image.thumb.jpeg.1d99dfdc601c220b94e1523a466d6a21.jpeg

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!  🥰

• Like 22

Spoiler
40 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Well now! 😀

I am very privileged to have the opportunity to follow up @Count Dantes Post with my own.

I received this today, (Sunday, surprisingly) via Canada Post from our beloved friend, which he crafted with his own two VERY talented hands!!! 🥳

I am so very touched at the knowledge you thought of me enough to take the time to make such an incredible Wall Placard that will be the absolute hi-light of my Media Room  my dear Friend!

THANK-YOU ! So very much for one of the nicest and most personal Christmas gifts I've ever received Brody; 😍

Wow @Grendel that is so beautiful and so unique, I absolutely love it my friend congrats 🎈🎊🎉🍾 

@Count Dantes your Secret Santa 🎅 has given you a once in a lifetime extraordinary 🎁 well done my other Canadian friend!😊

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Grendel:

Well now! 😀

I am so very touched at the knowledge you thought of me enough to take the time to make such an incredible Wall Placard that will be the absolute hi-light of my Media Room  my dear Friend!

Damn bro!

Edited by 4kiraL
  • Haha 4

🥤 Mail Call today! 🤠 🎬 😇 😷

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

Just arrived from our Mail lady a small cornucopia of goodies, hey! 🙂

2C957E16-CE81-42AD-94EF-2E09284C2F22.jpeg.c4701884dbe733a237320e6445f29d63.jpeg

image.gif.3dbb5f4354a52200098b595111768c7d.gif

MP

Prefix-Filmarena King Kong (FAC Exclusive No.139) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Prefix-HDZeta Doctor Sleep (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive) (WWA Steelbook) [China]

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 20th Anniversary (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Taiwan]

image.png.00e78155e32fc905975eaa5c389b7e3e.png

Venom 4K Blu-ray

Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital HD

fleabay

Hell or High Water Blu-ray

The Blu Collection | Creative Edition

CBD91B9B-D1A3-41EC-A243-5CAF456F0BA2.thumb.jpeg.67133929861da82df80c471f7894adc8.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 17

Good Evening My Friends;  🙂

It looks like mail service is slowly getting back to normal, as I managed to receive a few more lovely eds today;

Listing;

- Mulan; Kimchi (SM Life) FS Steel (LA) [the FS slip is breathtaking, has embossed lettering as well]

- Fu Manchu; Indicator Box Set, 5 films. I adore these old Sax Rohmer fun fliks with the Immortal Christopher Lee.

- Le Redoubtable; Kimchi (King Media) Dramedy wrt Godard and his losing grip on perspectives.

- Golden Child; Paramount Presents ed. Love this nostalgic foray with Murphy from when he was still funny.

- Haunting of Hill House; TV series that I've heard is very good. Loved the S. Jackson original story and the previous film iterations. Looking forward to this.

- Midway; Finally remembered to upgrade from dvd. I'll no doubt put the disc in the forthcoming new version Lenti I've ordered from Kimchi and coaster that flik.  😉

image.thumb.jpeg.cd9771aa8c49dd92b215e248fb4470c2.jpeg

😍

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 19

Hello my MP Family!!!...

I just got My Biggest Mailday Ever!!... xDxD

Incredible bunch of boxes I just received!!... All of it today!!! 9_9 (except for King Kong FA, wich I received last week with the Joker HB)

MP Group Buy:

Film Arena Forrest Gump Maniacs Box

Film Arena King Kong XL Fullslip

HDZeta Doctor Sleep HB Silver Label

Novamedia Winter Sale:

The Grey Lenti

Taken Lenti

Kickass Lenti

MP Big Sale!!!:

Black Barons Alita Battle Angel Boxset

KimchiDVD Atomic Blonde OC

HDZeta Batman v Superman DL New Special Edition

HDZeta Wanted Lenticular

Manta Lab Seven DL

Blufans Infinity War DL

Note: I'm super impressed with this HDZeta Wanted Lenticular... Looks amazing!! :o:D

Note #2: Of course I will open all of them and take some pictures... Just not now as it's getting late and this takes soooo much time... Hahaa... I just took some pictures of King Kong FA... I will share those on another post... 9_9^_^

THANK YOU SOOOO SOOOOO MUCH JOHN @Masterblaster AND MEDIA PSYCHOS FAMILYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!... xD;)

IMG_7840.jpg

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 24

Ok guys... As I told you on the previous post... Here you have some picures of King Kong FA XL Fullslip... I got this one last week with the Joker Hardbox...

The fullslip has this pretty nice texture to it... As some have said, maybe the EB FS is better but I don't have that one to compare, but this one is very nice!!... ;)

The SB looks great... It's a WWA steelbook but looks awesome... I don't know if the normal bestbuy/zavvi steelbooks look this good. The Same happened to me with the Joker Hardbox, those 3 SB are WWA too but look beautiful... They should look the same as I hardly believe they would have done something special to these steelbooks for FA. They just look great!!

Now the Goddies... Again this is where FA shines in a big way every time... The Collectors Cards folder looks fantastic again and It comes with tons of beautiful cards... Even the backside of the cards look amazing hahaa (Last picture)... The booklet also great as usual... Then it comes with a very nice coster and finally comes with a Lenticuar Magnet wich looks fantastic... I'm not sure if I've been lucky but the Lenticulars I've got from FA look great... I'm just happy as I'm a LentiLover!!! xD:P

Again a great release from FA...

Thank you very much MP!!! xD;)

IMG_7841.jpg

IMG_7842.jpg

IMG_7843.jpg

IMG_7844.jpg

IMG_7845.jpg

IMG_7846.jpg

IMG_7847.jpg

IMG_7848.jpg

IMG_7849.jpg

IMG_7850.jpg

IMG_7851.jpg

IMG_7852.jpg

IMG_7853.jpg

IMG_7854.jpg

IMG_7855.jpg

IMG_7856.jpg

IMG_7857.jpg

IMG_7858.jpg

IMG_7859.jpg

IMG_7860.jpg

IMG_7861.jpg

IMG_7862.jpg

IMG_7863.jpg

IMG_7864.jpg

IMG_7865.jpg

IMG_7866.jpg

IMG_7867.jpg

IMG_7868.jpg

IMG_7869.jpg

IMG_7870.jpg

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^  :wow:   @LeGonze  🤑

That's a wonderful assortment of highly sought after treasures Buddy! Well done Sir!

Ta for the KK pics as well, I passed on that ed as I already rcv'd the EB ed so was pretty content. Still envious though, heh.  🤩

Thanks brother!!... :D;)

When the EB release came out I didn't even knew EB existed... Hahaa... I'm just happy I got the opportunity to get this one!!... xD;)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

What do you think of that lenti? I was surprised at how clear it looked when I got mine because the old hdzeta BvS double lenti sucks lol

Oh yes!! That one is beautiful!! I haven’t seen the originals to compare... I need to get that OC tho!!... 😅😅 I’ll help @Parzival to get rid of that one... He needs to clean those bad habits... 🤭🤭

But yeah, my comment about Wanted was because I wasn’t expecting anything from it and its truly amazing... 😯😯

55 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Also, that alita black barons steelbook is 

I’ve been wating and wanting this sooooo bad and for what it feels soooooo loong!!! Can’t wait to open that one and enjoy it!!! 😃😃😃

Muchas gracias mi Hermano!! Tú Ya recibiste tu Big Sale?? 😃😃😎

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

King Kong was from the GB. El mariachi is one I've been looking for for a while

20210105_192451.jpg

Very nice haul brother!! I also qanted that Mariachi Trilogy but just got my list too expensive... 🤣🤣

Share pictures with us for all those releases... 😬😬

What edition is that 2001?? That Akira is the Kimchi one?? 😬

• Like 6