IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

Got it yesterday

thanks @sepultura007/ Michael

a beautiful edition, finally my own

Pan`s Labyrinth              NovaMedia - The On

beautiful embossed FS front & back,

Steelbook with embossed lettering - front,

the disc was exchanged for the german one,

the card in the last picture does not belong to the edition, it was in the German steelbook

4255n.jpg

4256n.jpg

4257n.jpg

4258n.jpg

4259n.jpg

4260n.jpg

4261n.jpg

4262n.jpg

4263n.jpg

4264n.jpg

4265n.jpg

4266n.jpg

4267n.jpg

4268n.jpg

4269n.jpg

• Like 20

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

next

Star Wars - The Rise Of Skywalker 4K         Uk - Steelbook       with german 2D

Mulan         SMlife    4K                                   with German 4K Edition (Discs)  

Steelbook was rebuilt for 2 discs

4304n.jpg

4305n.jpg

4306n.jpg

4307n.jpg

4308n.jpg

4310n.jpg

4311n.jpg

4312n.jpg

4313n.jpg

4314n.jpg

4315n.jpg

4316n.jpg

4317n.jpg

4318n.jpg

4319n.jpg

4320n.jpg

4321n.jpg

4322n.jpg

4323n.jpg

4324n.jpg

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Woww!!

You got my Favorite Steelbook of All Time there on that GotG2... Also a Beautiful and amazing Full Slip... ;)

Also got one of my Most Wanteds for the past year with Fantastic Beast ML!!... xD

You have no idea how fast I jumped all over that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 A1 FS when I saw it was still available. I don't think I've ever clicked the 'submit reply' button so fast in my life. I love how trippy that FS is -- perfectly encapsulates the movie!

And I was going to call it quits with just that (since I'm already signed up for several upcoming group buys), but my fellow Gold members just had to leave that Fantastic Beasts lenticular unclaimed, so I made another order after I woke up the next morning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, CryoSteel said:

You have no idea how fast I jumped all over that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 A1 FS when I saw it was still available. I don't think I've ever clicked the 'submit reply' button so fast in my life. I love how trippy that FS is -- perfectly encapsulates the movie!

I know!! These WeET guys are amazing at that... I think they've become the Masters on Holofoil usage... They don't just use just because... It always comes with a purpose... ;)

26 minutes ago, CryoSteel said:

And I was going to call it quits with just that (since I'm already signed up for several upcoming group buys), but my fellow Gold members just had to leave that Fantastic Beasts lenticular unclaimed, so I made another order after I woke up the next morning.

I get you man... When I saw that my first list was cutted in half by previous orders I had to make adittional requests... Hahaa... 

Congrats Brother!! Enjoy it!! ;)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I know!! These WeET guys are amazing at that... I think they've become the Masters on Holofoil usage... They don't just use just because... It always comes with a purpose... ;)

I think I've said it before, but I'm a sucker for holofoil when it's used well. I've been impressed whenever WeET incorporates it into their designs. 

18 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Congrats Brother!! Enjoy it!! ;)

Thanks! I'm pretty stoked to add both of these to my small, but growing collection.

• Like 2

The Avengers (Novamedia)
Boy, oh boy - I've been looking for this one for about 4 years. Now I saw it for the first time for a reasonable price and instantly made it mine. After the first Avengers is by far the best one in my opinion, I really wanted to have the edition: Holofoil as far as the eye can see and an embossed steel with awesome artwork. A thick booklet to browse plus as a little extra a lenti card. That makes a really cool package for me. What I'm glad to be able to cross the edition after such a long time from my wish list!

89B02995-8649-448D-8959-A8D1B15C0DA6.jpeg

E6099A43-323C-42B5-B7EE-6C3FF9A9DCDF.jpeg

3B2343AC-78CA-45B0-99F1-30B5E3472422.jpeg

C9743342-2B43-4BF5-98FF-BD0E0D275A14.jpeg

75DBC978-BFC8-4213-8A28-F5CCF408D7EE.jpeg

34994A4F-B37C-4989-BBBB-F95C5296EABB.jpeg

25C47BAC-5463-4F4C-8754-60F0E6725D2C.jpeg

A7BE75D2-5CD7-410D-B33E-9BB7A01938D3.jpeg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, claptraw said:

The Avengers (Novamedia)
Boy, oh boy - I've been looking for this one for about 4 years. Now I saw it for the first time for a reasonable price and instantly made it mine. After the first Avengers is by far the best one in my opinion, I really wanted to have the edition: Holofoil as far as the eye can see and an embossed steel with awesome artwork. A thick booklet to browse plus as a little extra a lenti card. That makes a really cool package for me. What I'm glad to be able to cross the edition after such a long time from my wish list!

89B02995-8649-448D-8959-A8D1B15C0DA6.jpeg

E6099A43-323C-42B5-B7EE-6C3FF9A9DCDF.jpeg

3B2343AC-78CA-45B0-99F1-30B5E3472422.jpeg

C9743342-2B43-4BF5-98FF-BD0E0D275A14.jpeg

75DBC978-BFC8-4213-8A28-F5CCF408D7EE.jpeg

34994A4F-B37C-4989-BBBB-F95C5296EABB.jpeg

25C47BAC-5463-4F4C-8754-60F0E6725D2C.jpeg

A7BE75D2-5CD7-410D-B33E-9BB7A01938D3.jpeg

Congrats, I know sometimes your patience wears thin looking for particular titles. But eventually you come across what your looking for. I actually enjoy the hunt, find it makes the collecting even more enjoyable when you finally come across that one piece that eludes you.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb RAK:

Congrats, I know sometimes your patience wears thin looking for particular titles. But eventually you come across what your looking for. I actually enjoy the hunt, find it makes the collecting even more enjoyable when you finally come across that one piece that eludes you.

Yeah, exactly right! I may make my life harder than necessary because I’m very rarely ready to spend triple digits on a single edition. Which makes it especially hard to get a hold on those real grails. But as you said: If you’re just patient enough you will find even those eventually. And because I’m very passionate about my hobby, I don’t have any problems with looking a bit harder until I finally hold my desired grail in my handy 😊

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Huge Sale Box #1 of 2 arrived. Thanks @Masterblaster

Avengers Nova Media One-Click (I don’t have to open it, if you want to see pics then you can look @claptraw Pictures)

Batman V Superman HDZ 

And the Media Psycho’s Coasters.

2nd pic is my Sideshow Collectable John Wick order (I blame @Bones for this order)

John Wick: Chapter 2 Blood Oath Marker W/Coins

John Wick: Chapter 3 Adjudacator Medallion 

John Wick: Chapter 3 Sophia’s Blood Oath Marker 

2321E7F2-DE0A-4F27-B7C6-485409C748E5.jpeg

CEAD8125-7C4B-40BD-999F-09514C70F2C8.jpeg

Edited by RAK
  • Like 20

2 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Very cool new arrivals buddy @RAK  !  🤩

I was not aware of those special 'coins' that compliment the JW fliks, perhaps for the better, as my presentation area(s) diminish daily....heh.  😉

Gratz my friend! 👍

Thanks 😂 yeah I’ve known of them for awhile. But once I seen @Bones picture of his Sophia set I had to pull the trigger. 

• Like 1

They certainly do spur interest within me.

As a young lad, I had (have) a pretty cool coin collection (heh, yeah, a stamp collection too) but my comic book collection soon overwhelmed my finances so had to pick one,

Stayed with comics...😉

My eyes certainly still sparkle when I see unique and novel coins however but no, I'm not even gonna ask where from...''cause I'm trying to stay focused....

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Grendel said:

They certainly do spur interest within me.

As a young lad, I had (have) a pretty cool coin collection (heh, yeah, a stamp collection too) but my comic book collection soon overwhelmed my finances so had to pick one,

Stayed with comics...😉

My eyes certainly still sparkle when I see unique and novel coins however but no, I'm not even gonna ask where from...''cause I'm trying to stay focused....

So should I tell you that you don’t have to ask, it’s in the description 😂 

I also have 2 1oz. Silver coins for John wick. I mostly bought it for the Marker’s, and the Medallion. I wish someone would do the Russian Orthodox Rosary 📿 from Chapter 3. Think that would cover everything since I have a medal lobby card for the Continental.

• Like 1

Heh, "Sideshow". That's interesting.

As I thought their focus was statues. Mind, they are certainly business savvy enough to realize that such accessories, would certainly be gobbled up by a clientele that can afford their figs! 😀

Lovely to hear of your other memorabilia as well @RAK. That together would make an impressive display shelf!

Pics forthcoming...🤔 ?

Edited by Grendel