IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

4 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Heh, "Sideshow". That's interesting.

As I thought their focus was statues. Mind, they are certainly business savvy enough to realize that such accessories, would certainly be gobbled up by a clientele that can afford their figs! 😀

Lovely to hear of your other memorabilia as well @RAK. That together would make an impressive display shelf!

Pics forthcoming...🤔 ?

When the day comes that I am able to make such a display you will be the first to see. Currently/Unfortunately I need more shelving units to be able to do it. I’m hoping sometime early this year I am able to set up a media room to display my stuff.

• Like 2

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I've as of late, began to take notice of my own diminishing space my buddy, so can certainly empathize @RAK😉

I picked up 3 relatively cheap bookcases from Canadian Tire Store last Summer and have yet to put them up because I'm unsure of where to put them up.

At this point, I'm strongly considering turning my daughters old bedroom, which opens onto the media room anyway, into a dedicated media storage library, as it is only serving as a spare guest room anyway. Not much of that happening lately!

That would free up a significant portion of the media room as well, within which a nice poker table would fit, as well as my lovely wing-back and reading lamp from the library upstairs.

But I'm eating up the wrong thread for this 'best thoughts' bantering so we can take it to the English Room if you had further...😉

• Like 3

vor 7 Stunden schrieb RAK:

Huge Sale Box #1 of 2 arrived. Thanks @Masterblaster

Avengers Nova Media One-Click (I don’t have to open it, if you want to see pics then you can look @claptraw Pictures)

Batman V Superman HDZ 

And the Media Psycho’s Coasters.

2nd pic is my Sideshow Collectable John Wick order (I blame @Bones for this order)

John Wick: Chapter 2 Blood Oath Marker W/Coins

John Wick: Chapter 3 Adjudacator Medallion 

John Wick: Chapter 3 Sophia’s Blood Oath Marker 

2321E7F2-DE0A-4F27-B7C6-485409C748E5.jpeg

CEAD8125-7C4B-40BD-999F-09514C70F2C8.jpeg

my congratulations from me too,

as I also see a big John Wick fan,

now the rosary and I think we are both happy I have everything else in my collection, and a little more

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

my congratulations from me too,

as I also see a big John Wick fan,

now the rosary and I think we are both happy I have everything else in my collection, and a little more

Yes, The Rosary would be cool. I know on Etsy there are a few places where they are selling them, but wish a high quality place like Side Show would do it.

• Like 1

Latest arrivals:

- Year Of The Dragon / Imprint

- MP coaster

- Blade Runner 2049 / UHD Club Wow, what a beauty! It's absolutely huge... and truly magnificent. Can't wait for BR to follow.

Many thanks to @Masterblaster @ksosk and of course my Hub master @Benoit46 for the impaccable packaging, sweets and MP business card 🙏

image.png.69def2820bd0d699744c4c6d4010367b.png

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

On 1/11/2021 at 12:50 PM, R1s1ngs0n said:

Latest arrivals:

- MP coaster

- Blade Runner 2049 / UHD Club Wow, what a beauty! It's absolutely huge... and truly magnificent. Can't wait for BR to follow.

Many thanks to @Masterblaster @ksosk and of course my Hub master @Benoit46 for the impaccable packaging, sweets and MP business card 🙏

image.png.69def2820bd0d699744c4c6d401036

Congratulations to BR 2049, I'm waiting for it too looks great in the picture, but definitely better live, is that the box on the right?

• Like 3

On 1/11/2021 at 12:50 PM, R1s1ngs0n said:

Latest arrivals:

- MP coaster

image.png.69def2820bd0d699744c4c6d401036

Uhd club. Backwards and beautiful. 👍. Awesome. That would go great with a wonder women uhdclub.  Great pick up. 

• Like 3

On 1/10/2021 at 12:47 AM, RAK said:

Huge Sale Box #1 of 2 arrived. Thanks @Masterblaster

Avengers Nova Media One-Click (I don’t have to open it, if you want to see pics then you can look @claptraw Pictures)

Batman V Superman HDZ 

And the Media Psycho’s Coasters.

2nd pic is my Sideshow Collectable John Wick order (I blame @Bones for this order)

John Wick: Chapter 2 Blood Oath Marker W/Coins

John Wick: Chapter 3 Adjudacator Medallion 

John Wick: Chapter 3 Sophia’s Blood Oath Marker 

2321E7F2-DE0A-4F27-B7C6-485409C748E5.jpeg

CEAD8125-7C4B-40BD-999F-09514C70F2C8.jpeg

Awesome Avengers one click by Novamedia 

I too have the open pics on my thread below (page 6)  if anyone wants to see 

Too 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Spider-Man Homecoming (Blufans):
After I already had the OAB, I ordered the Exclusive actually to "just take a look" (and because of the WEA Steel). Now that I have it in my hands, I must say: The edition is pretty damn cool! Has a higher limitation compared to the OAB, but the DL is damn strong and the WEA Steel is of course also a big argument. Since I want to only collect one edition per film, I will probably decide for one of them. But I'll have to sleep on that one more night though. 😂

70E21E91-6B6D-4342-9473-53A408E6FE53.jpeg

A09E16B9-365F-4BF5-BFAE-2A718BE290DB.jpeg

5DD06246-1F5E-47F1-AFB5-2F93483F1EE3.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

vor 17 Minuten schrieb claptraw:

Spider-Man Homecoming (Blufans):
After I already had the OAB, I ordered the Exclusive actually to "just take a look" (and because of the WEA Steel). Now that I have it in my hands, I must say: The edition is pretty damn cool! Has a higher limitation compared to the OAB, but the DL is damn strong and the WEA Steel is of course also a big argument. Since I want to only collect one edition per film, I will probably decide for one of them. But I'll have to sleep on that one more night though. 😂

70E21E91-6B6D-4342-9473-53A408E6FE53.jpeg

A09E16B9-365F-4BF5-BFAE-2A718BE290DB.jpeg

5DD06246-1F5E-47F1-AFB5-2F93483F1EE3.jpeg

Keep em both.

One edition per steelbook is fine.😉

Edited by hal56
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Time to show the arrivals from the last two weeks including my Secret Santa stuff 😍

Peninsula HMV, Blade zavvi & Innerspace are from my Secret Santa @Scary Hair 🙏

The Avatar is the beautiful Christmas MP gift for the Team. Design @ksosk and created by the super talented @BobaFett1974 👍

Oblivion 4K, Train To Busan, Star Wars IX 4K and Paranoia Agent are from my first MP delivery of 2021, which also included the new MP coaster 😳

@DodgyDave look matching number with coster 1 😍. The coaster is terrific another fine MP collectible from @Masterblaster 🙏

Newsteelbook 332 - Media Psychos - Blade 4K - Paranoia Agent - Avatar Custom Steelbook

And the regular arrivals, more Anime and the Everything Blu Oblivion. I got the Princess Arete and Vampire Hunter D for almost free in the Christmas Sale on All the Anime ☺️

Newsteelbook 333 - Media Psychos - Oblivion 4K - Castle in the Sky Steelbook

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Finally got my sale items! Big thanks to John @Masterblaster!! This pic is before I had a chance to open. Fanatics 1917..wow, this set is incredible!! Novamedia will not touch this, but i’m still excited for their exclusive steel! HDzeta’s Doctor Sleep is magnificent, though my steel unfortunately is all scratched up😩 luckily everything else is mint. Love the Age of Ultron Lenti, matches perfectly with the first one! Put the awesome Blufans steel inside it😁  Shazam I only bought for the steelbook, as I prefer the full slip I have. Kick-Ass is from the Novamedia winter sale, Ex Machina from an awesome ebay seller👍

76CFA0B0-4C36-47ED-BC50-2412F961123D.jpeg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1