IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

Hi @LeGonze🙂

Looks like @Intentcoin is off right now, so if you will permit me, that ed of 2001 is the WCL deluxe ed. Rather a 'grail' for many.  🙂

If you cruise by the older GB advert for it, it shows a really nice breakdown of the box contents.

That would be a little quicker than me laying it all out, my friend. 😉

Actually. here ya go.

( note: if ya click on the image, you can thenm expand the "Flikr" image for more detail)

WCL 2001: ASpace Odyssey

Oh and awesome haul there @Intentcoin🤩

Some gorgeous eds to display on your much coveted shelving, heh.  👍

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hi @LeGonze🙂

Looks like @Intentcoin is off right now, so if you will permit me, that ed of 2001 is the WCL deluxe ed. Rather a 'grail' for many.  🙂

If you cruise by the older GB advert for it, it shows a really nice breakdown of the box contents.

Actually. here ya go.

Holy grapes!! That looks amazing!! Good for him!!... 😃😃😉

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Ok guys... As I told you on the previous post... Here you have some picures of King Kong FA XL Fullslip... I got this one last week with the Joker Hardbox...

The fullslip has this pretty nice texture to it... As some have said, maybe the EB FS is better but I don't have that one to compare, but this one is very nice!!... ;)

The SB looks great... It's a WWA steelbook but looks awesome... I don't know if the normal bestbuy/zavvi steelbooks look this good. The Same happened to me with the Joker Hardbox, those 3 SB are WWA too but look beautiful... They should look the same as I hardly believe they would have done something special to these steelbooks for FA. They just look great!!

Now the Goddies... Again this is where FA shines in a big way every time... The Collectors Cards folder looks fantastic again and It comes with tons of beautiful cards... Even the backside of the cards look amazing hahaa (Last picture)... The booklet also great as usual... Then it comes with a very nice coster and finally comes with a Lenticuar Magnet wich looks fantastic... I'm not sure if I've been lucky but the Lenticulars I've got from FA look great... I'm just happy as I'm a LentiLover!!! xD:P

Again a great release from FA...

Thank you very much MP!!! xD;)

IMG_7841.jpg

IMG_7842.jpg

IMG_7843.jpg

IMG_7844.jpg

IMG_7845.jpg

IMG_7846.jpg

IMG_7847.jpg

IMG_7848.jpg

IMG_7849.jpg

IMG_7850.jpg

IMG_7851.jpg

IMG_7852.jpg

IMG_7853.jpg

IMG_7854.jpg

IMG_7855.jpg

IMG_7856.jpg

IMG_7857.jpg

IMG_7858.jpg

IMG_7859.jpg

IMG_7860.jpg

IMG_7861.jpg

IMG_7862.jpg

IMG_7863.jpg

IMG_7864.jpg

IMG_7865.jpg

IMG_7866.jpg

IMG_7867.jpg

IMG_7868.jpg

IMG_7869.jpg

IMG_7870.jpg

Fantastic pictures like always @LeGonze. It would be cool if you can post your open pictures also in the release topic for the specific releases. This way members looking in a RT will see how awesome the editions are. Here in the new arrivals they are buried fast with other new arrivals.

6 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Also, that alita black barons steelbook is 167936422_tenor(8)(2).gif.45a90ca7564d3b0db95ddd181f5d6975.gif

Right @extantsrevenge?

tenor.gif?itemid=14949907

alita battle angel high quality GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler
12 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hello my MP Family!!!...

I just got My Biggest Mailday Ever!!... xDxD

Incredible bunch of boxes I just received!!... All of it today!!! 9_9 (except for King Kong FA, wich I received last week with the Joker HB)

MP Group Buy:

Film Arena Forrest Gump Maniacs Box

Film Arena King Kong XL Fullslip

HDZeta Doctor Sleep HB Silver Label

Novamedia Winter Sale:

The Grey Lenti

Taken Lenti

Kickass Lenti

MP Big Sale!!!:

Black Barons Alita Battle Angel Boxset

KimchiDVD Atomic Blonde OC

HDZeta Batman v Superman DL New Special Edition

HDZeta Wanted Lenticular

Manta Lab Seven DL

Blufans Infinity War DL

Note: I'm super impressed with this HDZeta Wanted Lenticular... Looks amazing!! :o:D

Note #2: Of course I will open all of them and take some pictures... Just not now as it's getting late and this takes soooo much time... Hahaa... I just took some pictures of King Kong FA... I will share those on another post... 9_9^_^

THANK YOU SOOOO SOOOOO MUCH JOHN @Masterblaster AND MEDIA PSYCHOS FAMILYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!... xD;)

IMG_7840.jpg

:wow: @LeGonze congrats 🎉🎊🎈🍾 you have joined those on the exclusive ranks my friend! 😊

image.gif.bd8eead0e6815fcdd4533ad97a0f9d0d.gif

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Thanks.

I suppose you mean if I bought one. No I havent, since I already own the FAC releases. However, I wouldnt want to pass on that 

cool steelbook and chose the DL.

Great stuff good choice 👍

I have the FAC releases as well which are superb, but double dipping on this one 

MCU is a special project lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Gerade eben schrieb Parzival:

Great stuff good choice 👍

I have the FAC releases as well which are superb, but double dipping on this one 

MCU is a special project lol

Yes it is.

Was also a necessary budgetary decision since I had good opportunities catching up on other retailers (WeET, UHD Club).

Otherwise i would have chosen the OC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Fantastic pictures like always @LeGonze. It would be cool if you can post your open pictures also in the release topic for the specific releases. This way members looking in a RT will see how awesome the editions are. Here in the new arrivals they are buried fast with other new arrivals.

tenor.gif?itemid=14949907

alita battle angel high quality GIF

Hey Nils!! Yeah Sure!! I will post those pictures on each thread... What a great Idea!! I’m just glad that I saved those pictures in folders... 😅🤣🤣

And yes... I’m super frikin excited for that Alita... 😃😃😃😃😃

1 hour ago, hal56 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

@LeGonze

Incredible Haul and as always a glorious presentation.

Congrats, my friend.

Thanks Brother!! This was my biggest mailday ever but it just like a simole tuesday for you... Hahaa... Cant wait to see your Big Sale Haul!! 😃😃😉😉

• Like 5

4 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

@LeGonze

# King Kong

if you have the UK steelbook, pack it in, is much nicer, shaped there, I also did it

Hey Brother... Negative I don’t have that one... But now I have to look for it!! 😅😅

I also swap steelbooks sometimes... But not many to be honest... 😅

Thanks Brother! 😃😉😉

• Like 5

vor 1 Stunde schrieb LeGonze:

Hey Brother... Negative I don’t have that one... But now I have to look for it!! 😅😅

I also swap steelbooks sometimes... But not many to be honest... 😅

Thanks Brother! 😃😉😉

You can also go for the german Steelbook with the nice frame embossing.

https://www.amazon.de/King-Kong-Steelbook-Naomi-Watts/dp/B07MX29YH6/ref=sr_1_1?SubscriptionId=AKIAIQ36SKJ3DLNZ6KDA&dchild=1&linkCode=xm2&qid=1609953234&sr=8-1&suppress-ve=1&tag=bluraycom04-21

Heres a video:

Edited by hal56
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Oh Wow!! What a huge difference make an embossing. 😯😯

• Like 2

21 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hello my MP Family!!!...

I just got My Biggest Mailday Ever!!... xDxD

Incredible bunch of boxes I just received!!... All of it today!!! 9_9 (except for King Kong FA, wich I received last week with the Joker HB)

MP Group Buy:

Film Arena Forrest Gump Maniacs Box

Film Arena King Kong XL Fullslip

HDZeta Doctor Sleep HB Silver Label

Novamedia Winter Sale:

The Grey Lenti

Taken Lenti

Kickass Lenti

MP Big Sale!!!:

Black Barons Alita Battle Angel Boxset

KimchiDVD Atomic Blonde OC

HDZeta Batman v Superman DL New Special Edition

HDZeta Wanted Lenticular

Manta Lab Seven DL

Blufans Infinity War DL

Note: I'm super impressed with this HDZeta Wanted Lenticular... Looks amazing!! :o:D

Note #2: Of course I will open all of them and take some pictures... Just not now as it's getting late and this takes soooo much time... Hahaa... I just took some pictures of King Kong FA... I will share those on another post... 9_9^_^

THANK YOU SOOOO SOOOOO MUCH JOHN @Masterblaster AND MEDIA PSYCHOS FAMILYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!... xD;)

IMG_7840.jpg

Did you make any excuses at home when all the packages arrived?

Or did you say they were only very cheap editions that you bought in the charity sales?

;) 

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Grendel said:

Hi @LeGonze🙂

Actually. here ya go.

( note: if ya click on the image, you can thenm expand the "Flikr" image for more detail)

When I see this edition, and I remember that it exists, and that there are people who have it, I feel as if I saw a woman from the past that I did't know how to take her into account, and who now walks with another man in my face.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Did you make any excuses at home when all the packages arrived?

Or did you say they were only very cheap editions that you bought in the charity sales?

;) 

Though I of course realize you made this post in simple jest my friend, I would certainly caution our friends, please, NEVER lie to your loved ones about your purchases as the repercussions once discovered, can be very disruptive.

Our dear ones are not naive enough for simple 'errors of omission' to go on for long.

Please, be up-front with this hobby, you will never regret it.  🥰

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Though I of course realize you made this post in simple jest my friend, I would certainly caution our friends, please, NEVER lie to your loved ones about your purchases as the repercussions once discovered, can be very disruptive.

Our dear ones are not naive enough for simple 'errors of omission' to go on for long.

Oh my friends I’m very aware of being upfront with my dear one (beware of what you ask for)...

angry vikings GIF

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Grendel said:

@Grendel, now is when we should do a mash-up or a collage or a new Godard's film with this post and that one from @deckard99 dedicated to the newcomers: 

On 9/14/2020 at 11:15 PM, deckard99 said:
  • Stock up on ramen
  • Ditch your spouse / partner (they're gonna leave anyway, so best to do it early)
  • Remodel your place so that every vertical space has a bookcase on it, even the bathroom
  • Buy the best TV and surround sound system you can, plus a single lazyboy chair; Sell all other furniture
  • Place at least 10 locks on your door and install security cameras everywhere
  • Text your friends (if any still remain) and family once every 6 months so they know you're still alive

If we carefully edit the sequence we almost have the movie ;) 

Really, just by changing the order we could have several different films.

😎

PS: Of course, it was a jest. No more. And it's something that shouldn't even be talked about seriously in public. But I'm aware that many people don't admit what they spend on these types of hobbies when they are with their partner. But in these things I like to be very respectful, and I believe that everyone should do whatever they think is convenient at their life/home. People should not lie, when it's done ... the only thing that is achieved is to postpone the conflict; but I'm not the one to criticize them. Who knows what they have around them.

PS2: My sincere and biggest respect and affection to all the wives, girlfriends, partners, boyfriends, husbands, mothers and fathers of all the Psychos who support them in this beautiful hobby. They are other limited treasure.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1