IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

Good Evening My Friends;  😀

I have a LOT of new treasures to take pics of as of late, not the least of which, are the beauties received in the latest Steamer Trunk from @Masterblaster.

However, that will take a bit of time to organize so we'll see what time I can muster tomorrow (I'm hosting dinner on Boxing Day 26th, so I have a breather day, heh).

That said, I promised a certain friend, @Scary Hair that I'd deliver a pic of this special ed on arrival, so here we are! 🥳

The Beastmaster: (Vinegar Syndrome 4K & Blu Collector's Edition, remastered).

image.thumb.jpeg.73293ce128a4a4c45f1ab72330d2eec9.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9811fee95dc6e4ea0aa60fd7065fbd30.jpeg

I couldn't be happier with the presentation, it's truly a beauty of a very much beloved '80s Sword & Sorcery spectacle.

It was I'd suggest, MUCH more serious and well presented than most from this genre and the spec fx for their time were excellently done.

This was a direct purchase from Vinegar Syndrome and I have not seen it on offer elsewhere...yet.

Now, currently, Vin Syn has their doors closed, whilst dealing with their Black Friday orders still, so hopefully;

- they open again soon, and

- they have some left!

Highly recommended. 🥰

Merry Christmas!   🎅

• Like 15

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Grendel said:

Good Evening My Friends;  😀

I have a LOT of new treasures to take pics of as of late, not the least of which, are the beauties received in the latest Steamer Trunk from @Masterblaster.

However, that will take a bit of time to organize so we'll see what time I can muster tomorrow (I'm hosting dinner on Boxing Day 26th, so I have a breather day, heh).

That said, I promised a certain friend, @Scary Hair that I'd deliver a pic of this special ed on arrival, so here we are! 🥳

The Beastmaster: (Vinegar Syndrome 4K & Blu Collector's Edition, remastered).

image.thumb.jpeg.73293ce128a4a4c45f1ab72330d2eec9.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9811fee95dc6e4ea0aa60fd7065fbd30.jpeg

I couldn't be happier with the presentation, it's truly a beauty of a very much beloved '80s Sword & Sorcery spectacle.

It was I'd suggest, MUCH more serious and well presented than most from this genre and the spec fx for their time were excellently done.

This was a direct purchase from Vinegar Syndrome and I have not seen it on offer elsewhere...yet.

Now, currently, Vin Syn has their doors closed, whilst dealing with their Black Friday orders still, so hopefully;

- they open again soon, and

- they have some left!

Highly recommended. 🥰

Merry Christmas!   🎅

Very Nice @Grendel they look great. Have a nice Christmas bud. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

New arrivals:

From the Novamedia Sale:

D´ailly Company:

The Descent, Fullslip

A Single Man, Version A

Memories of Matsuko

Novamedia:

Hero, Directors Cut

King Media:

Immortal Beloved

Further additions:

Possessor uncut 4k (Well Go)

Collateral 4k (Paramount)

Mouchette (Criterion)

Arrow:

Crash, 4k

Tremors, 4k

Indicator:

Road Games

20201225_140212.jpg

20201225_140346.jpg

20201225_140619.jpg

20201225_140548.jpg

20201225_140900.jpg

20201225_141025.jpg

20201225_141139.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Last arrivals :

- Hellboy II Everythingblu 

558F9DDB-CCDD-405E-8D7E-48A09D780BA8.thumb.jpeg.0887a4d0af8a2f59ebce788de06bbbf4.jpeg

- My own Santa gift : Rogue One Blufans One Click :

2FAB0EB4-8A95-420F-86AB-6D8DC29BFEC7.thumb.jpeg.3ce0bf3dca62f1320918a8078507bf30.jpeg

- a special present from my friend @bearlol, you’re awesome : Big Hero 6 Blufans.

9D78A2BF-248C-498A-B03A-36AC15CCB654.thumb.jpeg.f674bd8cdb2d3a9af8d3b1cb965a4973.jpeg

Thanks you so much my dear friend, what an unexpected surprise ! 🥰

• Like 17

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Wow!! You got 2 copies of Joker??.. :o

Yes, on the Hardboxes I need 1 copy to open so I can present the singles in my single collection. It is a little annoying that they do so many Hardboxes recently, especially on Movies I did not like so much .... like Joker 😅.

But you know...

Once a Psychos always a Psycho

jack nicholson GIF

• Haha 11

vor 9 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Yes, on the Hardboxes I need 1 copy to open so I can present the singles in my single collection. It is a little annoying that they do so many Hardboxes recently, especially on Movies I did not like so much .... like Joker 😅.

But you know...

jack nicholson GIF

Those are some real problems right there 😂

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

But you know...

jack nicholson GIF

I do that with WeET Exclusives... But I open every single edition to enjoy it... 🥰🥰

• Like 2