IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

oh my god omg GIF

it is here

colbert-o.gif

in addition to the 2nd MP Coin, the 4th MP membership card and all 3 colors of the MP Tumbler I received the legendary MP coaster 😍 @DodgyDave you read that correct I GOT THE MP COASTER

giphy.gif

Made possible by the one and only @Masterblaster 🙏

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=15109425

Here it is 😍

Newsteelbook 308a - Media Psychos - Tumbler - MP Coaster

To celebrate this iconic arrival I made a new picture with some of the MP SWAG. We actually have an award for members who show at least 3 MP Swag items, check it out here, hope more members will participate now, many should have reach that amount by now.

Media Psychos Swag 1.JPG

Media Psychos Swag 2.JPG

I love your MP COASTER, however I never received mine 😞 

Any help @DodgyDave / @Masterblaster?🤔

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
33 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I love your MP COASTER, however I never received mine 😞 

Any help @DodgyDave / @Masterblaster?🤔

They have not been available for a long time. So it is unlikely that you would be receiving one anyway. Unless John has more spares, and has promised you one.

As there were only 18 of them, I doubt that. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

They have not been available for a long time. So it is unlikely that you would be receiving one anyway. Unless John has more spares, and has promised you one.

As there were only 18 of them, I doubt that. 

I guess I got this mistaken w/the media cards I never rec’d sorry 😐 

• Like 1

A package that was for a long time hopping around the world looking for how to get to a shelf where it could rest.

Photo.jpg

Cinema very different from each other. Each one to be suitable in its moment. And all already in their protective case.

How good will my MP membership card look in these photos when it arrives. :) 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

A package that was for a long time hopping around the world looking for how to get to a shelf where it could rest.

Photo.jpg

Cinema very different from each other. Each one to be suitable in its moment. And all already in their protective case.

How good will my MP membership card look in these photos when it arrives. :) 

Not only beautiful releases but especially all of them are extraordinarily good movies. Congrats!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The Evil Dead 1 & 2 - Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray
  • Halloween - Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital
  • The Wrestler - Plain Archive Exclusive SteelBook / S01 / Quarter Slip / 40-Page Booklet / 3 Trading Cards / Minisize Poster Card

God, these all look so good.

image0.jpg

• Like 16

Awards

56 minutes ago, UnlostHorizon said:
  •  
Spoiler

• The Evil Dead 1 & 2 - Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray
  • Halloween - Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital
  • The Wrestler - Plain Archive Exclusive SteelBook / S01 / Quarter Slip / 40-Page Booklet / 3 Trading Cards / Minisize Poster Card

God, these all look so good.

image0.jpg

This "The Wrestler" Plain Archive steelbook is one of the most beautiful steelbooks I've ever seen.

Congratulations.

PS: For a moment a strange idea has crossed my mind: with time we have less and less very elaborated or artistic steelbooks designs. Sometimes even custom designs look industrial.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

This "The Wrestler" Plain Archive steelbook is one of the most beautiful steelbooks I've ever seen.

Congratulations.

PS: For a moment a strange idea has crossed my mind: with time we have less and less very elaborated or artistic steelbooks designs. Sometimes even custom designs look industrial.

I have to mostly agree with that idea. I just see so many SteelBooks that only include a theatrical poster on the front and nothing else. That's why I quite like stuff like the Mondo series and the Orlando Arocena series of horror SteelBooks. I just want these releases to stand apart from the regular Amaray + slipcover releases.

• Like 5

Awards

Good Evening Friends;  😀

Work has been eating up a lot of the clock over the past while and I see I have a number of things to catch up on.

So I'd first like to express my appreciation and awe, for the incredible new treasures many of you have displayed here as of late.

Amazing! 🤩

I've been fortunate to continue receiving a few lovelies myself and will post some pics as I progress.

Cheers All!  🤗

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

A few new treasures;

Listing;

- Vincent Price Collection #1: Shout, includes; The Pit & The Pendulum, Fall of the House of Usher, Masque of the Red Death, Abominable Dr. Phibes, Haunted Palace, and Witchfinder General.

(I also have the Vol -3 set but passed on #2 as already had all the fliks on Arrow and Shout Single Blus.

- Goodfellas: ToC, Steel. a very handsome release that continues my collection of all the ToC releases.

- Fate: Zero; MVM (UK) barebones release. It will be interesting to see how far down the Fate bunny hole I drop...  😬

- Mal-Mo-E: P.A. spec ed, 2019, Korean writers try to salvage Korean books during Japanes occupation. Excellent!

image.thumb.jpeg.44d1321fab04351cd40da8e0070b33d9.jpeg

🥰

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

A few more;  🙂

Listing;

- Goodfellas: ToC, Steel. sorry for the dble post, heh.

- 47 Ronin; Best Buy Steel, (no 3D but I have that covered 😀)

- Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark; Best Buy Steel

- Parasite: Koch MediaBook

- Airplane!; 40th Anniv Steel

- New MP Membership Card!

- New MP Challenge Coin!

🥰

ToC Gdflls, 47 Ron, Scary St, Parst, Airplane   50.JPG

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Happen to have a few more drop in;

Listing; (sorry about the slight blur, not sure what happened there. Being Lentis doesn't help...)

- The Shining; Black Barons spec ed. Lenti

- Jaws; Film Arena spec ed Lenti

- The Mule; HDZ spec ed Lenti

- The Exorcist; Black Barons spec ed Lenti

- The Breakfast Club; Film Arena spec ed FS

image.thumb.jpeg.1675f0be6082d7739b1fd82666543abf.jpeg

🥰

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Amazing Spiderman is here!! I was going back and fourth on this one, and when I finally decided to go for it, the GB closed😫 luckily I got it off ebay for a really good price! This was the absolute quickest I’ve ever received anything from Korea. Only took about a week! Haven’t opened yet, but will be soon😁

6DF087CA-1FD5-43D7-B9EF-D09F355B4FEE.jpeg

B704505D-B937-41A3-8645-B12996219A2A.jpeg

Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddd.....

Didn't even realise this was even out yet?!! 😍That was a seriously fast release.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3