IGNORED

Manta Lab Dunkirk (Manta Lab Exclusive #16) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Scary Hair

1 hour ago, tr0llhatt said:

Mine arrived here in Norway a lot faster that I thought it would, picked it up today and it is absolutely marvelous. Think it's safe to say that I'm addicted to OC now of things I like! ;)

Do not, my friends, become addicted to One Clicks. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence.

mad max: fury road women GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, SilentasKnight said:

Do not, my friends, become addicted to One Clicks. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence.

mad max: fury road women GIF

Lol, I actually have yet to have a One Click in my collection😯. If we ever get a Ghostbusters premium🤞That will be the one! Though I might be pretty tempted with Mantalab’s upcoming Matrix and Blade Runner releases

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

No. I know no more than you do. 
The problems are still the amount of aeroplanes that are actually flying. In this climate you really do have to allow a lot more time for things to arrive. Clearly they are being delivered around the world. So presumably yours will turn up at some point. 
Some 1917 only turned up last week in UK, so I wouldn’t be overly concerned yet. 

just found this dave delays 1 to 2 weeks in certain countrys due to air freight issues, quite surprising how HK has not picked up the pace a bit more

effects uk, north america, oz and believe it or not mainland china xD  

https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about_us/whats_new/notices/index_id_995.html

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2020 at 10:37 PM, Hardcore said:

images.jpeg.e9bc281f6dc141073d0d1f06b3650ba1.jpeg

Pics :D

LOL, calm down Hardcore Henry! Coming later today when things aren't completely in shambles around here.

On 11/18/2020 at 10:55 PM, SilentasKnight said:

Too late!

Edited by tr0llhatt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Awards

22 hours ago, Garypool said:

Just got an email form Royal Mail saying mine's cleared customs also.

Anyone know status of ones being shipped via HUB to the UK?

That's awesome news @Garypool , happy for you mate.. .

but talk about major backfire....

Mines still in Hong Kong 🇭🇰  and was only joking trying to wind @Basil up 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣 ....

OH2rL6DVTNpte.gif.d6df8cfe3eda6f5bd3649bdfa80ccfdf.gif

21 hours ago, Mattrivers95 said:

Bugger, mine’s still saying handed over to carrier on the 4th November 

Your not alone @Mattrivers95...😔

2 hours ago, Garypool said:

Just got my one-click direct from Collectong! So happy I saw this last one for sale, decided to open it instead of keep it as a time-capsule money investing device and so glad I did! All three editions are stunning, the fullslip being phenomenal. Now own Joker and Dunkirk Mantalabs! 

Nice mate 🙌🙌🙌

18 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

As promised @Hardcore, I present to you... pictures!!oneone!1
d1.thumb.jpg.8f8d9f460a7460a9266d76b6ebfb4108.jpgd2.thumb.jpg.5ecb2f22f838283306e1f739b4d73567.jpg

It's beautiful ❤️

Very nice @tr0llhatt

14cilFdQzr8hG0.gif.6179e858a81f6d1fefb847283dbafa47.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hdblueman said:

Yes i'm still waiting direct to UK.

7 hours ago, dahyl said:

still to get mine from the direct GB, anyone else waiting? thanks

my last bit of tracking says it left hong kong on nov 4th and its now been lost in space for nearly a month now, no tracking update since that.

either customs are backed up and can't cope. yet i had a parcel from china ordered on nov 16th that turned up last week to a friend.

think this maybe my last manta fed up with always being last to arrive before there own customers and other sites.

you would have thought with the numbers we order here on MP they would send us out quicker instead, i guess we are not that important by looks of it.

i just checked ebay and there are 10 in hand copies for sale, yet no one in the uk from mp, far as i am aware from here has there copy yet.

basil :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Why don't people just order direct? I understand joining GBs for Hdzeta and Blufans, but Manta lab is very easy to get via their site.. And obviously the GB copies are going to arrive a lot later since they have to ship out their direct orders first and they have a lot of other GB orders from sites like H D N and the facebook groups etc too..

With GB's you know you don't miss out at the cost of receiving  it later.

• ★ Administrators ★
28 minutes ago, Zeebeer said:

Why don't people just order direct? I understand joining GBs for Hdzeta and Blufans, but Manta lab is very easy to get via their site.. And obviously the GB copies are going to arrive a lot later since they have to ship out their direct orders first and they have a lot of other GB orders from sites like H D N and the facebook groups etc too..

1. loyalty 

2. Some releases can sell out pretty quickly. Don't need to worry about forgetting the preorder date/time, easy to request in GB whenever you want

3. friendship

4. HUB shipping benefits members in certain countries

5. community

6. If any problems MP will deal with Manta on behalf of the member to resolve

7. peace & love! ✌️

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zeebeer said:

Dunkirk one clicks sold out in 4 minutes. That’s a pretty tight window if you’re at work and can’t get your phone. Or you don’t have service where you’re. Or you’re driving at the time. Or you just plain forgot about it. The gb has many more advantages than cons. My opinion. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Zeebeer said:

For me it’s Loyalty... MP help us to get the most difficult editions to get so I like to also support MP by getting the “easier” releases... Actually I like to get every premium edition by MP... 😎😎😏

The second thing is convenience. I don’t have time nor memory to get on every Pre-Sale out there!! 🤣🤣

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, RileyLad said:

I'm still waiting too....

Tracking says its leaving Hong Kong 🙁

Said that since 4th November 

@RileyLad found out why 😭

look at table look at * in second column for parcels and uk bit, fooking thing is suspended from what i can make out

inglourious basterds film GIF

The latest dates of posting for Christmas air mail to some of the major destinations are tabulated below:

Destinations Letters and packets Parcels
Asia-Pacific
Australia November 27 November 27
China, Mainland December 7 December 5
Indonesia November 30 November 28
Philippines December 2 November 28
Singapore December 2 December 1
Taiwan December 8 December 5
Thailand December 9 December 7
Americas
Argentina December 3 December 2
United States November 19 *
Europe
Austria December 5 December 4
France December 5 December 4
Germany December 5 December 4
Netherlands December 9 December 8
Norway December 2 December 1
Poland December 2 December 2
Portugal December 5 November 30
Spain December 7 December 5
Sweden December 8 November 26
Switzerland December 8 December 7
United Kingdom December 2 *

* Service is currently under suspension.

Please note that air letter and packet services and air parcel services to the following major destinations are suspended: Brazil, Canada, Japan, Korea, India, Israel, Malaysia, New Zealand, Peru and Russia.

angry GIF by Team Coco

basil 🤬

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LeGonze said:

For me it’s Loyalty... MP help us to get the most difficult editions to get so I like to also support MP by getting the “easier” releases... Actually I like to get every premium edition by MP... 😎😎😏

The second thing is convenience. I don’t have time nor memory to get on every Pre-Sale out there!! 🤣🤣

Spot on Bruv. Whilst I can see the appeal in going Direct, MP provides a sense of security. I may receive it later, but I’m kicking back with a beer safe in the knowledge that I have what I want, Weeks ahead of those worrying about logging on and ordering on release day. 😎

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1