• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Daft said:

What is « OOR » guys ? :)

Out Of Reactions .

The Like , smile , sad , confused  and Thank that you can use on members posts .

IT seems that Members who opt to join the Teird membership have endless of those to use 

when they run out it gets a bit 

Bell Smash GIF by Jin

So 

OOR 

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Daft said:

What is « OOR » guys ? :)

24 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Out Of Reactions .

The Like , smile , sad , confused  and Thank that you can use on members posts .

IT seems that Members who opt to join the Teird membership have endless of those to use 

when they run out it gets a bit 

Bell Smash GIF by Jin

So 

OOR 

OOR... Hahaaa...
Exactly that...

You can also complement it with:

*Reacts with....... (Detailed feeling).... xD

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, FlanInTheFace said:

I can say with almost certainty though that their full slip, if they do one, will be superior to Manta’s. They always do great embossing, spot gloss, and I know some aren’t a fan, but holofoil, which i love! 

I love manta but I won't rule out the possibility of hdzetas being better. What zeta fullslips would you recommend? I love fullslips but almost everything I have of hdzeta is lenticular ☹

Also, manta do holofoil too. MoS and kingsman come to mind. I love holofoil but I'm not sure how they'd incorporate it into a joker fullslip

Edited by Intentcoin
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I love manta but I won't rule out the possibility of hdzetas being better. What zeta fullslips would you recommend? I love fullslips but almost everything I have of hdzeta is lenticular ☹

Also, manta do holofoil too. MoS and kingsman come to mind. I love holofoil but I'm not sure how they'd incorporate it into a joker fullslip

@FlanInTheFace

I just hope HDZeta do their BoP and Joker Fullslips with this new printing partner... :x

• Like 3

So, ya'll have me rethinking my choice. Does Manta generally put out only so-so fullslips? This will be my first Manta purchase so I have no idea what their slips are usually like.

Historically, I like to go with lenticulars but decided not to go that route this time. I may have made that decision because I had a headache when those beauty shots came out and I wasn't exactly keen on looking at a lenticular at that moment 😂

• Like 1

Just now, GuyIncognit0 said:

So, ya'll have me rethinking my choice. Does Manta generally put out only so-so fullslips? This will be my first Manta purchase so I have no idea what their slips are usually like.

Historically, I like to go with lenticulars but decided not to go that route this time. I may have made that decision because I had a headache when those beauty shots came out and I wasn't exactly keen on looking at a lenticular at that moment 😂

I think mantas fullslips are very good. One of my favorite premiums is mantas man of steel fullslip. For dunkirk I like the fullslip best and I trust manta will do a superb job but I like the steelbook so much that i need another one so i also got the DL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Mantas FS are great!!... 

I also got both FS and DL... xD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

You won't be disappointed with FS from Manta. They are top quality 👌 you dont need to worry 😁 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Jaksu damn you :D

i was going to leave this completely alone as i have soooo many releases of dunkirk, but that finish on the first photo looks soooo tempting.

looks like they got it completely right, i had to say from the stock photos the images wasnt that enamoured with not highly original.

but god looking at the in hand photos, i now know if i leave this alone im going to regret it big style.

damn you im going have to bite 🤬

but its better the steelbook regret later that is a misaberable ship to ride later on, so thank you :D

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

@Scary Hair look up its too good 😭

my poor wallet xD 

basil 👍

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Jaksu damn you :D

i was going to leave this completely alone as i have soooo many releases of dunkirk, but that finish on the first photo looks soooo tempting.

looks like they got it completely right, i had to say from the stock photos the images wasnt that enamoured with not highly original.

but god looking at the in hand photos, i now know if i leave this alone im going to regret it big style.

damn you im going have to bite 🤬

but its better the steelbook regret later that is a misaberable ship to ride later on, so thank you :D

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

@Scary Hair look up its too good 😭

my poor wallet xD 

basil 👍

A moment of silence for @Basil's wallet.

200.gif

• Haha 10

It looks so good! Way better than I expected. Was going to pass on this but that steelbook is making this so tempting.. Still a bit concerned about the slips though, I want to know if the lentis are going to be any good before I order. Hope its not the same quality as ouatih

• Like 1