IGNORED

Manta Lab Zack Snyder's Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #39) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, RAK said:

Just got my Atlantean Motherbox yesterday, I knew it was big, but didn’t realize it was this big wow.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

0C3FAAB1-5529-4FD5-B4AF-57B139846DCD.jpeg

These look more then worth the wait, probably longest wait for a manta product but Jesus the difference in company's is worlds apart. 

Wait 6 months extra for something from manta and its more then worth the wait, wait the same time for something from filmarena and you either still don't have it or its bang average lol. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

These look more then worth the wait, probably longest wait for a manta product but Jesus the difference in company's is worlds apart. 

Wait 6 months extra for something from manta and its more then worth the wait, wait the same time for something from filmarena and you either still don't have it or its bang average lol. 

Exactly, plus I get less irritated when a company is transparent and lets you know when there’s an issue. Unlike FA, and a few other companies. 

But it’s actually really nice, and we’ll made. So it was worth the wait, now just patiently waiting for the other 2 to complete the unity

Justice League Snyder Cut GIF by HBO Max
Slow Motion Snyder Cut GIF by HBO Max

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Basil said:

question for a friend has anyone got a pic of the other 2 boxes in hand they care to share??????

cough cough @Masterblaster @extantsrevenge @blu.steel33 @sobmaster anyone :D

be nice to see before they turned up :D

basil 👍

I only just got my Atlantean box. Bigger than I expected and feels as heavy as a bowling ball! 😂

Transit seems to be very slow on these, no doubt due to the size and weight. - Ken

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I only just got my Atlantean box. Bigger than I expected and feels as heavy as a bowling ball! 😂

Transit seems to be very slow on these, no doubt due to the size and weight. - Ken

Let us know your thoughts after you spend some time with it.  I didn't get one, but am eager to hear of what psychos think of it.  With pics of course.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 4:10 PM, Basil said:

question for a friend has anyone got a pic of the other 2 boxes in hand they care to share??????

cough cough @Masterblaster @extantsrevenge @blu.steel33 @sobmaster anyone :D

be nice to see before they turned up :D

basil 👍

@Basil these are not my photos [taken from Facebook] but just arrived in the UK... hope they are of some use! 

Amazonian box looks like it is showing some great detail anyway.

311831418_5957172797649358_154778372403719555_n.thumb.jpg.a63f64bdf263899e0824179bbb240606.jpg311980783_5957172574316047_3601424260381133346_n.thumb.jpg.f56ff4acbc92d3a4e9d1d0cd65441867.jpg311982297_5957172557649382_5785088300564816731_n.thumb.jpg.6b14dcc25c1ce538870a4714ad57d742.jpg

Edited by lunazero
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Awards